/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check /kspg/ kerbal on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Free Quest AP Cost 1/2 Campaign"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.

>"Fuyuki Pickup Summon"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Altria Pendragon
4*s EMIYA, Heracles
3*s Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Medea

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Officially I've stopped playing FGO, NA release was fun for a while, but I'd already been playing JP for 2 years before that so I was already getting a bit bored of the gameplay itself. Then there's the fact that NA was being super mean with the gacha, saved up 300+ quartz and got nothing for it, not even a 4*. Then decided it was quitting time and dumped all my stuff on JP.. and literally got every summer servant, many 2-3 times, including Nero and Alter. So yeah, I'm confused and walking away

>"~~!!!"

CONNECTION

LOST

RETRY?

I'm honestly really doubtful of Scathach's banner coming so soon even though I'd love it, since I've been saving quartz since launch for her.
All they need to do is extend the 100 days celebration by a few days, and then there's only a gap of a few days between it and the Halloween banner.
Otherwise, there's a 20 day gap between the end of Halloween and the beginning of Guda. Scathach's banner right in the middle of that seems way more realistic than hoping they move up London early.
I think it's wishful thinking to be expecting Scathach so soon, when it creates the inconvenient obligation to move an event up or have an essentially dead 3 weeks of content.
I sincerely hope I eat my words there, but given that the current state of this launch is essentially "Endure until Christmas", I'm not expecting them to frontload an extremely desirable banner like Scathach that would tide people over for a few weeks.

For someone who started with the NA version, I can't relate to your complaints, but I can imagine how boring it would to do the same thing all over again when you move to a new server.

destroy

I'm glad I have Altera even though i think her being Attilla is dumb as shit
She's been a solid Saber though I like Alter better.
Plus NP2 is nice on her in conjunction with Gil

ENJOY THE AUTHENTIC JP EXPERIENCE

Who wins?

Holy shit, it only took you idiots four fucking days to update the OP properly and it was a Lizfag that did it.

stop bumping thread let it die

Being a "dragon", or at least having the trait, seems mostly a detriment to me unless you're Seibah
At least Divinity carries the connotation of higher stats than normal due to genetics

I want to bully medb sexually

used 120 ap yesterday - got 2 lanterns and 2 claws. yesterday with 100 or so ap got only 2 dragon fangs. FUCK, how can they be so rare, they're not even "red chest"...

Bye

>page 9
Wow

Without UMU every thread is doomed

>autosage
based mods thanks

Why is this thread on autosage?

Are the mods finally merging us?

LOL

DEAD GAME
DEAD THREAD

>/fgoalter/

HAHA NA BTFO

Newfag from the last thread here, does Noble Phantasm damage benefit from ATK buffs on the servant, or only from buffs that strictly enhance NPs?

>people have laugh at /fgoalter/ so hard they actually died

holy shit

>open thread
>NAcucks are being BTFO again
Pffthahaha some things never change.

Former.

go ask

It's over lads.
Former, also NPs don't benefit from chain bonus so try using first in an attack chain.

No... NO

Someone please make a new thread without liz OP

Is it finally done? Can I rest now?

It's all the Lizfags' fault. DELETE LIZ!

Jesus Christ you guys are fucking stupid. There's a really obvious reason why this thread is on autosage if you read the OP.

based lizposter redeemed himself with nuking the only offtopic thread on Veeky Forums

NEW LIZ THREAD TO SAVE THE DAY

which is?

Nigga you're right

>Check /kspg/ kerbal on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

/kspg/ is banned I think. Looks like he snuck it in again

>/kspg/ is banned I think
y tho

I will save /fgoalter/

>/kspg/
what's that?

>/kspg/ again
dumb redditposter

HAHAHAHAHA

Safe thread

removed the shit

We need more threads do it faggots

>even /padg/ is laughing at us from their grave
It's just not fair bros

Migrate faggots
saved from lizfags

Go to this thread

Ignore this faggot

>Are the mods finally merging us?
I think its an unpopular opinion but we should have never been separated in first place. We expend most part of the time talking about servants that are JP and things JP have anyway