battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVFImzRQnS4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qf-Lr9y8mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kameshki > Zharki, Severny, Rhozok, Lipovka

Kameshki is bretty shitty but fun tho.

pochinki is my city

fog/rain is literally 100x more fun than plain to the point where it should be at least 50% of the rotation

youtube.com/watch?v=XVFImzRQnS4

based chinamen

I like rain a lot because it makes triangulation more difficult and footsteps harder to hear, fog is a tad annoying to me tbqh.

nice one

china man must have shit his pants after the kar hit

It's totally different from a sniper rifle though. k98/m24/AWM is for taking out stationary targets at long range, they're pretty shit if you're expecting an engagement. SKS is actually strong in medium range engagements while also able to gun down even moving targets at longer ranges. Only retards think it's just a really weak sniper rifle, it's exactly like a better m16 with a smaller clip and less CQC versatility. The recoil with no attachments is quite punishing but get an SKS with all the trimmings and it's a fantastic rifle

when are they fixing that bug where it defaults to as server

shit is annoying

This.
Playing with gooks is fucking awful

>your enemy rubberbands exactly where he needs to be to nab you while lag renders you defenceless

classic

>Solo
>Struggle to find anyone for like 10 mins
>Decent gear but no scope at all
>Run around
>Someone on a roof with M416 starts popping at me
>Hits me a few times but enough cover for me to heal before moving again
>Get inside his building and hear him jump off
>Watch door while trying to move upstairs
>Comes in and melts me with M416 on full auto spray, tommy gun doesn't kill him quicker

at this point why even bother with another gun

soon as any monkey gets a silenced 416 w/ attachments you're virtually guaranteed final 5 finish.

>Could I have been outplayed?
>No, that's not possible

M416 is shit tho

Fog top10 is 2spooky4me
Ended up winning but I think I paid for it by shortening my lifespan by a few years

i said this

and I have also never used a m416 so all of my experience is based on this one anecdote

>people are playing fog

have i just been unlucky? not played since patch, today done 4 games and all just default sunny map

>can't play duo or squads because I don't want people to hear my voice and successful teamwork requires good coordination

I hate this feel

why dont you play with your friends? :)

but thats basically what i said... people think SKS, mini14 and mk14 are snipers because of the attachments named "sniper rifle" but in the field they have distinct uses.
what triggers me the most about this is when playing in a group someone have a SKS/MK14 and theres a guy running around with a cheekpad/comp on the k98...

I wish fog was more common. It makes the game way more tense, it's so fucking nice.

Good one user

I love the fog, but i can't stand the rain.

this

when the fuck are bluecucks going to fix this cancerous shit youtube.com/watch?v=4Qf-Lr9y8mc

Epic

Simply epic. WOAH

Oh I know, I was just saying in response to how people show the snipers more love is dumb because they shouldn't even be compared, totally different kind of guns

only legit oppinion

can't you queue with people who literally don't give a shit about how your voice sounds?

like what's wrong with your voice? you trans or a kid or have le anxiety voice something?

barely anyone gives a shit, I know I don't. seems like you just need some positive reinforcement.

what the fuck lmao

>have to lead about a bazillion miles with the SKS
shit game.

I've only got about 20 hours and I'm bad. Heard FPP is the only legit mode, so I play solo FPP. Can't see shit in prone but everyone seems to just stay prone around the edges of the circle until they can creep on someone or hear someone repositioning. Shit seems like luck more often than not - am I going to get enough healing items to tank the wall for longer than the other guy who is also prone in a 400m vicinity such that he has to reveal his position before I do.

What can I do to actually strategize for the late game? I've played a lot of competitive games, so I know that saying 'it just seems like luck' is bullshit and I'm just bad, because that's what happens in every game until you git gud. So how do I git gud?

Also how do I find more fights for practice purposes. Seems like I can only get a single gunfight or so every game unless I risk getting fucked by building campers by going to a big city, and that seems like a bit of a sucker bet seeing as you either find nobody in a building, or you get rekt by someone camping a corner who can hear you coming.

I just wanna lern gunz more, but having to play for 20 mins just to get a 5 second encounter feels dumb. How do I do it better?

So when's the last time you sent a team back to the main menu by yourself?

land in sosnovka base, pochinki or school, it's a literal hellhole every game

>tpp

>playan duo with friend
>land at kameshki for the first time
>it's zharki tier shithole

thanks

Two kills? I killed a 3 man squad myself on Saturday.

You have to adapt since you're always going to end up in different situations. Sometimes you can afford to get a strong position on a high ground, other times you'll be forced into shitty positions because you have to run into the circle. Most important things I think are staying behind visual cover at all times (like even having tree cover while running on a hill to prevent you from being spotted, even if the tree leaves won't protect you from fire) since running through open areas will get you killed pretty often, and constantly looking around you to spot other people. Remember where the plane went so you can have a rough idea of where the majority of players will be in order to go for less looted compounds. Pick your shots and your battles, don't be bloodthirsty, go only for kills you can confirm.

Again though, every game will be different and you'll always be in different situations. I think that's the main reason why the battle royale genre has blown up so incredibly, because there's no completely optimal strategies

>the peak brain power of fpp players

I can't believe my post in the last thread was deleted because I said people who play fpp and people who hate fog are disgusting

that's crazy my dude.

>don't want to play duo/squad because you make no fucking money despite it being harder than solo.

Never thought I'd see the day where PUBG has more average players than DOTA.

Dota 2 is boring senpai, Valve are lazy shits and the community is so fucking toxic.

t.7k hours

it was just in time for a new game to be honest. idc if its a shooter, but DotA was fucking DEAD ages ago. people just play for commodity at this point

I think you mean
t. 2k

>players
literally half that number is bots farming coins to get steam money, doesn't really count imo.

t. no chicken dinners

Plz lel ouch, stop embarassing yourself

>a game "fucking DEAD ages ago" has 500k+ people on it right now
Solid post user.

At first I didn't believe it'd overtake H1Z1, but it did.

Surely then, it wouldn't overtake CSGO, but again it did.

Then I thought that it possibly couldn't top DOTA since it had twice the players of CSGO, BUT IT DID.

What next? League of Legends?

read the entire thing you dingus.
you cant cherrypick bits of a sentence to fit your implications, retard. this is why you dont have any friends and people dislike you.

Okay boyos, just bought the game. How the fuck do I git gud?

imagine being this triggered

nice chicken dinners pussy.

shot people and dont get shot.

Please, just stop..

>VSS on fog maps solo queue

this is podracing

Chad drop school

nice zero wins dogshitter

dont talk shit about kameshki, its has military grade loot

I'm curious where everyone drops.

Me and my partner usually drop cities at the end of the flight line and cities really far away for the best loot and it gets us a lot of wins.

Most recently we only drop the meme places when its a rain map because we hate it.

Do padded jackets provide any protection?

From losing your virginity maybe.

Mhmm, whatever makes you sleep better at night

landing further off the plane path nets me generally better results, meme drops can be fun but usually its requeue within 5 minutes

like driving to georgopol or mylta power if the plane is really far off those places too, usually you are alone

What server is this on? I've only played on NA but I've literally never seen more than 1 afk/bot in a game like that. I almost always ride the plane all the way to the kickout and if I'm lucky there will be one free kill there when I land.

what makes me sleep is knowing you have zero chicken dinners and I have one

every time i squad drop on NA servers at least 10 people are DC'd/AFK. which makes me thing its not afk farmers so much as it is people crashing or getting kicked.

In solos it's whatever I'm feeling but in duos/squads we always drop straight towards cars, usually at the center of the map near School, and drive to whatever high-loot area is farthest from the plane like Georgopol or the military base or the power plant.

tfw

I got over 40, but suit yourself

That's a real possibility, I've got two friends I play with that always lag out and dc or crash on the plane ride. Usually they can recover in time to drop somewhere late with us but sometimes they end up getting auto dropped at the end and we have to go pick them up.

do a lot of fat people play pubg?

I had this same exact thing but I headshot him with my kar no scoped.

Went on to win with 8 kills, my favorite game.

Pochinky

sure you have

t. 0 dinners chicken

Of course not, fat people are usually the first people to die in these games.

Lel ouch please, nobody is as shit as you

you have ZERO chicken dinners

Any settings to turn off/on so that this game doesn't run at 40 fps? I'm using a 390 btw

turn off your gaming career and turn on a real job to get a better rig.

Where can I play with other Anons? The Discord has less than 200 people and some fag was posting his Tinder pics in the general.

just block them like the others peps did

Was he hot at least?

Nice resolution.

observe the zero win virgin rage

please stop flooding /v/ with your shit game, thank you

nobody does, also this shit game shits all over whatever crap you are playing

People who own the game are too busy playing it. It's just the same shitposters trying to rile you up over and over again.

Pretty much every game? If thats special then please git gut

>zharki
>shithole
Kys fag

Gatka>>>everything else

Cool samefag, but i still have over 40 wins under my belt, and as i said, whatever makes you sleep easier during the night

>normies

How'd that guy get all the way over to him so fast? Hacking?

Its a different guy, lol..

good job user you're really good at this game ^.^ g-gambate