>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (Good Fight!)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

ded game

nobushi is a slut

ded thred

>winning
>having fun
>losing
>not having fun

why haven't (((they))) fixed this?

I agree, when do we get participation awards

>Play Shugoki
>Lose
>Have fun

>Play Shugoki
>Win
>Have fun

This. I admit I'm new to FH and I've had my ass kicked a lot but I enjoy learning the big bastard. His emotes and executions just make him a big barrel of laughs

>Play Gladiator/PK
>Win
>Not having fun

>Play Gladiator/PK
>Lose
>Wishing the world would cease to exist

Throw someone at a wall and do the microphone taunt, then bonk them on the head with a light when they try and guard break you. It's guaranteed laffs. People ALWAYS try to guard break you when you taunt.

I actually really like gladiator, but my favourite thing to do as him is to just bully people by spamming dodge punches and never actually attacking them in duels. You can make a lot of people really angry with this.

I hope a couple of Ronin armors will show some tattooed naked skin.

Has there been any hint as to what the Ronin uses?

Two katanas.

LMAO
2KAT
2KAT!!1

Me too. Literally all they have to do is use Tozen's textures.

but he's an orochi

So what

Anyone have the wewuzian mercenary pic?

Two seconds in Google.

More likely a katana and a short sword, but that doesn't lend itself to memes well.

It would be cool if they gave Ronin stances like Highlander. A stance with both swords drawn and one with only one that chains into quick draw two sword stance for finishers or whatever.

>EAC timeout
>EAC timeout
>Spectator glitch
>EAC timeout
Yeah nah it's entirely shitting itself right now

>mfw ronin gets Tozen's kick

Wasn't a katana and an axe also a claim? Would be neat, katana is lights and the axe is heavies.

i want cool shit for my roach,not some edgy spikes

That was the huntress, axe and sword iirc.

>Roach zone gets fixed/flicker gets removed
>Reworked Roach gets tozen's unblockable katanaspin move
>Takes 5 seconds to charge and does 60 damage
Dominion here I fucking go

Nah, it was a sword and axe for huntress. I fucking hate dual wielding but whatever.

ummm but gold and spikes are cool??? :)

So we've already established that DLC heroes can be extended-canon faction members -
For example Cent and Glad aren't "Knights" but fight for Knight Faction, Highlander isn't a "Viking" but is O B L I G A T E D to fight for kangfac. Not gonna mention Shinobi and Ronin cuz it's not surprising in the least that the Japanese character concepts are unimaginative/stale.
- But where do you think the Huntress will be from? Is she gonna be some Germanic forest-area survivalist lady? Another fucking G A E L on kangfac? What do you think /fhg/?

Shit, that will feel so samey.

Obligated wife of Highlander.

I hate Orochi mains because they're all autismlords, but I have some schadenfreude pleasure in regards to how fucking ugly all their gear and weapon options are. It's hilarious. Then again, being the spergy anime fans they are, they probably unironically like the edgy black and red sword and the spiky skull armours.

Nah mang, some of that stuff is stylish and has no spikes whatsoever.
Did you just get kicked out of a tournament by an orochi? Sounds like it.

He's just the baiting user. He will also most likely hate you for not playing lawbringer, he complains daily so just ignore him.

They're just horrifically boring to fight, in any mode, and they're all fucking delusional because their hero is listed as "hard" even though Orochi is probably the most braindead character in the game.

>ANYTHING Orochi has
>Stylish

What fucking set of Orochi's is remotely stylish? Some of it might be good if it didn't have garish, ugly spikes and shit, but the only passable set is MAYBE Zengo, and even that is way too bulky for his frame and looks like he let his mom buy his clothes for him.

List of Orochi sets with spikes:
>Kibagami
>Serow
>Akizuki
>Elegant Pitviper
>Tenma
>Hakata (golden fucking studs)
>Jubei (those stupid blades count as spikes)
>Saito
>Nunki
>Baiken

Sets without spikes:
>Hagane (default)
>Zengo (way too oversized)
>Hirao (covered in spare change?? and oversized)
>Fujin (looks okay)

I can't imagine how anyone can look at any of those sets BESIDES FUJIN and think "wow this looks good", because none of it looks fucking good. None of his weapons look good, either.

Lawbringers tend to be whiny fags who think playing a shitty hero who gives everyone revenge all the time makes them xXLE EPIC LAWDADDY REDDIT MEMERSXx or some shit. Fuck them.

They story mentions Vikings leaving to sail across the great sea, them coming back just in time for the war of factions/Apollyons outerheaven to begin. They probably met Highlander and huntress in those new lands so expect another non-viking

*lights your side*

Going by your level of mad, it was either the semi or the actual finals where that orochi kicked your ass. lmao.

Why doesn't everyone just fucking rig their connection? Got me the quickest wins for that soul-sapping tourney mode, all I'm missing is valks and bezerkers but I don't even play them so I'm done with that fucking shit. Honeslty hope the 4v tourneys will have campaign ornaments, make me actually give a shit about the mode and not cheat

but he's right you edgy faggot
t. rep 7 roach

>Why doesn't everyone just fucking rig their connection? Got me the quickest wins for that soul-sapping tourney mode
Is it that easy?

I already got the ornaments I wanted out of tournaments, so why would I keep playing it? I'm genuinely sick of every other match being based around chasing xXDARKSEPHIROTHXx420 and his buddy NARUTO.UCHIHA.2005 between points as they abandon their non-Orochi teammates to die. Shit, I hate having Orochis on my team because the little fuckers always interrupt my guard breaks with zones and run away when I'm nearly dead. The only time Orochi is hard to deal with is when he has a bad ping and is shitting out 300ms zones and 400ms lights that deal 32 damage.

>Live in Australia
>Everyone but me has a shitty, rigged connection by default

A friend of mine has an upload rate of 50kb/s or something. That's pretty standard for where he lives.

Yes, it speeds up your fucking lights and GBs and gurantees a free fucking win. People with terrible ping are allowed to win tourneys user.
>be a shug
>vs Valk last match
>bitch is a elder god, with speed of 400ms lights
>might as well have been beaten up by air when matched against her
>meet him later in brawl
>totally fine connection and no lag or red ping.
After that fiasco I just cheated and got my shit in 2 days. (Got lucky and was matched in 8 man pools, went by quick)

I spent an hour in queue yesterday at prime time on the weekend and didn't find a single tournament. I'm not even super high rank, I'm Gold 2. Shit sucks because I want some of the ornaments.

On the note of your story, I have also run into a few people like that. Shitting out instant lights as PK and Gladiator with red/yellow connections in tournaments, then totally fine, easily parried attacks in duels/dominion later with perfect connections.

>(those stupid blades count as spikes)
They aboslutely don't you faggot, the helmet is nice

>go to block an enemy directly behind you
>the attack direction switches sides

Gigantic, hideous blades serve the same purpose: over-complicating armour and making it pointlessly busy. The only example I can think of otherwise would be Lawbringer's Darosh shoulders, but those are more "ribs" than blades.

>over-complicating armour and making it pointlessly busy
Lol
Are you some kind of snowflake that also never bought an ornament? Because the same goes for them.

There are certain ornaments that are fine, but most of them are just hideously bolted on to hats. Simply smashing shit onto your armour doesn't make it look better, there has to be some organic look to it.

Have you seen actual samurai helmets? It's at least 40% pointless decorative shit that serves no practical purpose.

it's going to be some Helga with really big ass muscles, manly face and fat curls and she growls like Highlander.

>Roach tournament ornament looks like it was copypasted from kensei
Mantis is still the best

>Raider's is literally copy-pasted from Highlander's season pass outfit

The best tournament ornament is genuinely Warden's laurels. I don't play Warden but they're so fucking nice, at least until we get a real plume for him.

>Would like to have a big ass ornament for him
>There are two
>Octopus and moth
>Two of my most hated beings on earth
Fucking why. Octipi simply shouldn't exist. They are nature's mistake.

Bedbugs are nature's mistake. Octopi are pretty cool dudes.

>sitting on 15k steel
>dont care about highlander or gladiator
>want my conq to look good but unsure if I should buy solaris
Wat do

They look like monsters but are highly intelligent and that's what kinda creeps me out about them. If they were dumb as a rock it would be less spooky.

Solaris looks like a cheap photoshop effect. Don't know if it will actually make Conq look any better.

>Unblockable GBs you
:)

>highlanders spear feat makes no sound effect
>does same damage as catapult but bigger
>happens instantly
Nerf when

I want him to use a single katana where it's mostly in the scabbard, iado, or something but he's almost certianly going to have 2 katanas

I want huntress to be a native american, but maybe that's too out there

As someone who almost exclusively played Lawbringer for 18 reps since launch, would I enjoy Highlander?

>"dominion is best game mode"
>get ganked by glads / sniped by feats while teammates are dead
>emote spammed on
Sure thing.

Takes him longer to use it I think. It's easier to interrupt it.

Hate this shit. IT's always a slow attack that starts on one side but by the time it's gonna connect with your model it switches to the other, sometimes even back again if you're also moving :/

No. Highlander is basically Kensei with more effort and ganking power. People say he's shit, but he's spectacularly powerful in a teamfight thanks to his ability to just transform an attack into a really powerful knockdown/stun. He works SUPER well with another Highlander or Centurion.

he's already shit, at least let us highlanders have SOMETHING

Is there a surefire or at least likely way to crash the match while ragequitting? That would be useful to know.

>only good in conjunction with other heroes

That's a sign of poor design. He's fun to play, but isn't good at all outside of ganks and teamfights.

If he gets momentum he can do a ton of damage only problem is he barely has enough stamina to get momentum and has no way of getting momentum that isn't parrying or light countering

A bunch of Iai moves would be awesome but they gave that shit to Roachi for some reason with his back dodge shit.

Lol Pocahontas would be pretty cool, but that would mean the Vikings have traveled much farther than the Knights, who have immensely superior tech.

Then again... we don't really know how the world is shaped after their catastrophic reverse-pangea thing they show in the intro, so who knows.

On that note, I'd like to point out that weeb faction hasn't made any friends outside of their own island. Figures.

The Shugoki were natives of the Myre before the Chosen came along who joined with them.

>the shugoki
>warrior from a easternland
Nah shug is not a original samurai according to the video on him.

Holy shit, never thought miniboss warlord would be this fun even after the nerfs
>ledge someone and create distance from the crowd with your mile long throw
>bait people into guardbreaking with allblock to hit them with rmb AND get an execute out of it
>hyperarmor combo finishers to do meaty damage
Shame about his dodge recovery though. Means he can't do shit about heroes with bashes

But user, irl vikings visited/colonized North America long before other Europeans. I think it'd make sense (although I also still doubt that Huntress will be Native American). Regardless of the differences in tech, there's already a real-world precedent for it.

Exactly. He could be really good, but he's too damn frail both health and stamina-wise right now (I don't mind the lack of openers, since a lot of other characters share the same issue).

There is absolutely no reason to sheath your weapon ON the battlefield, and thinking putting your weapon in the sheath gives any kind of mechanical or tactical advantage whatsoever makes you a goddamn weeb.

How can you find octopi creepy? How can you look into these eyes and imagine them plotting the downfall of mankind?

>Watching a really good player struggle to even get a single hit in on a Peacekeeper who just dodges everything and spams zones and lights

God I hate Assassins.

afterthought: can Warlords just be substitute sword&shield knights?

They must not be a really good player then eh?

I feel like doing poorly against literally the best character in the game who has no weaknesses doesn't make someone particularly "bad" in For Honor.

Only assassin in the game that bothers me with fast as shit dodge. I can deal with every single one but her dodge recovery.

90% of this game is rule of cool over logical strategy, so I couldn't give less of a shit. Iai moves are cool that's all I need to know.

What the 10%?!?!!

Getting ganked

Oh

As opposed to shirtless kangs and leather tanktop kniggers?

>Unironically realismfagging in for honor
Shouldn't you be blowing someone's water right about now?

>weeb
>said kniggers wear Shitty armor
>lawbbaby is the one of the shittiest kniggers due to being a shove Bitch and gets beaten by a rice farmer who can kick
>kangs where no armor and where the meta for the long time, and bezerker without timesnap is better
>said kniggers enlist shitty weapon wielding Romans that are better then them
Nah. No realism allowed you dummy. Pic related is what you need to do, go download mordhau

*wear, were*
goddamn I deserve the chamber for butchering that green text.

Whats the star mean?

Unique weapon
>Example
This weapon was owned by who, who liked putting Buddha heads on his kanabo.
It's a rarer weapon that's all, supposed to look different is all
Pic related

>1795 players on steam
D E D
E
D

Basically means it's a fancy skin

Thanks

that sounds fuckin stupid