Metal crate build edishun :^)))))
old

Other urls found in this thread:

divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
divinity.game
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/3008824797206125430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>keep making new characters
>finally get to the boat instead of just making another character after getting out of Fort Joy
>want to make an origin character now
Sebille or Lohse, and what would be good classes for them? Sebille I know Ranger / Rogue / Shadowblade, but what about Lohse?
[/spoiler]how do i stop being so fucking autistic about making characters[/spoiler]

second for electrical spells sucks!

wiki: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

official site: divinity.game

>how do i stop being so fucking autistic about making characters
Making different awesome and fun builds is just too good in DivOS2.

The possibilities are endless.

But what's the difference between a shadowblade and a rogue? Magic?

What does Fane get in the Braccus cave god scene?or should I play him and find out? I haven't done any origin characters yet, I've just made a lot of undeads.

Don't get spoiled so you get more replayability.

There is no difference between any of the archetypes since you are free to edit up their stats and make their stats to your liking.

The archetypes are mainly there for the casuals.

nerf summoner

Well yeah but I'm a mostly casual so I conform to build definitions like that but also because I think it's fun. I was just wondering which was more efficient to build.

everything is effective

Can you cure Magister Sang? I already tried Bless.

you're hurting me

why?
as long as you fully understand and implement the game mechanics any class is good

lewd

After you get kidnapped by the rape void monsters, is there any way to get out of reapers cave or do you have to teleport out?
I killed the dumb dwarf before he could transform into a void thing and now I dunno where to go.

I don't want to teleport out cause I see chest I didn't get in the entrance of the cave but I don't see how to get back there.

game is scaley as fuck

Spoilers for Act 1, but do __Fane__ and __Ifan's__ origin stories just end after Act 1?
For Fane, you meet the Gods and find out what happened to his people, and for Ifan you kill Lucian's son right at the end of Act 1. My other party members are Beast and I'm playing Prince, and our stories seem to be WAY more far-reaching and grander in scope.
It'll be a shame if the other two don't get anything post Act 1.

Anyone else think that Malady's voice actress is the same as the Crusader in Diablo 3?

anyone please? even the rat near him told me he could be blessed but it doesn't work

How the fuck do you solve the elemental tiles puzzle?

The one in the cave behind the skull lock that needs an eye

>use incarnate to kill griff
>take key without aggroing his gang
>free amyro
>he dies trying to escape
>talk to saheila
>she says he's getting better
????

Ifan's for sure doesn't end. It's actually part of a grander scheme.

Fane also doesn't quite end. The gods you meet at the end of act 1 don't tell you everything.

>First /v/ thread I make the mistake of wandering into
>end game spoilers

such a shithole

You can bless the lever, not the magister.
Or you can, but it does nothing. Haven't found a way to cure him. Just cast a healing spell on him to kill him like he asked you to.

does anyone know what you are supposed to do in the temple of vrogir?

do you help or fight lohse during the saheila event in the cave on fort joy?

>shitpost enemies around you
>"Good thing I have armor otherwise I would have taken the bait."
Taunt being blocked by phys is fucking dumb.

Is Blackguards any good? How does it hold up compared to Divinity OS1 and 2?

perhaps reddit is more up your ally you safespace baby

Taunt should be ranged and ignore armor like slow and frozen ground do.

Attack her and bring her health down to stop the fight. You'll get -45 rep with everyone in the cave, so be prepared to give them free shit to unlock the warfare books again.

When can you get reactive armor? I haven't seen it at the Amadia camp and I don't think there's another new vendor until after alexander.

Just touch the altar and pray. It gets resolved through the dialogue with it

how do you beat the crocs tat the beginning hey have over 100hp and aoe nuke my party down

Would be to strong

Are you even SCALED, /divg/?

>Playing as Sebille

i dont understand how are you supposed to fight when everything hits for half the hp of my dudes

help

>not playing as Sebille
You don't know what you're losing, my man.

do it later, your gear sucks at that point

3 feet of neck

where do i find the sallow man?

Taunt only lasts a round anyway.

Go to the troll's cave (south from lunar sanctuary), get to the altar and cast the spell from the hood Alex gave you (if he did) to the wall. That's it.

well, i killed alex (why the fuck would you let him live)

I don't know jack fuckity about how this game works, so let me ask something thats been asked a billion times before most likely.

How does character creation work? Someone I know mentioned preset characters with altered stories or dialogue or something. Will the best story experience come from making one of these or can I still experience this sort of shit by recruiting people?

I have no idea about any of this.

Then bring his head to the altar.

>not boning her
Fleshies can't satisfy a lizarwoman.

Positioning is everything. Beat them at 2nd level on tactician.
Make sure to unchain your folks and position them individually. Cover the grounds in oil, ice, or other stuff to make them slowed/fall. Use combos (Wet/Freeze for example) Summons (Incarnate temporary tank or totem spam)

If you just charge in clustered up you're gonna get rekt. Always position and prep the field before every fight.

Well, managed to found the back entrance into the council by accident. In hindsight, it's pretty obvious where it would be.

What cures atrophy? Seems like nothing does t b h

Where exactly is the troll's cave? The only thing south grom the lunar sanctuary seems to be the dorf cave and the lava. Or I'm blind, which is also a possibility.

There's a big troll in front of it. Go to the east from Black Ring Camp (human teleportation pillar).

Thanks senpai.

I don't suppose you found Saheila somewhere? I read on a site with the log entires for quests that saheila want the mother tree dead to liberate the elves. Supposedly she uses a scion for this, instead of nuking the place with deathfog like the shadow prince wants you to do.

anyone know if containers ever refresh contents?
i'm hoarding too much shit and my build isn't strength
lone wolf solo huntsman/scoundrel thus far on tactician
just need to know if i can just pick out a chest somewhere and shove everything in it and come back to it with 100% certainty it'll be there

I've met her only in Sebille's quest. She appeared in front of me after Sebille talked to Mother-tree for the first time.

How to open the thrice-bound chest found in the graveyard at the lizard cremation site?

I talked to it (lizard), and it gave me a name.

Is Savage Sortilege plus Hothead a good idea?

How extensive is the respec you get at the end of Act 1? Does it cost money per point/per respec? Does it only respec a certain section?

>Positioning is everything. Beat them at 2nd level on tactician.
Make sure to unchain your folks and position them individually. Cover the grounds in oil, ice, or other stuff to make them slowed/fall. Use combos (Wet/Freeze for example) Summons (Incarnate temporary tank or totem spam)
even this they hit for 20x2 while i do 10 damage tops

how am i supposed to beat it

Ah, that'd explain it. I didn't bring sebille. I guess I'll let the mother tree live to complete its doomsday plans then, since I'm not going to be the one to use deathfog myself.

wow what kind of pussy are you? The shadow prince is reasonable, if you dont kill the mother tree if you are a faggot

It's free and you can access it as long as you are able to use the waypoint shrines.

What's the max level you can reach by the mid game and what's the max by end game? I assume that there is a set amount of exp in the game since no enemies respawn like in the first. I'd like to see a pic of you guy's highest level character too. I'm gonna use it to plan my solo char play through. Planning of going some kind of DK build with necro (2-10), warfare (5?), poly (3), geo (2) and hydro (2)

>he believed shadow prince
My sides

I don't know senpai, I've been railing against the use of deathfog the entire playtrough to back up my buddies Beast and Ifan, so just doing a 180 now seems a bit silly. The shadow prince also seemed about as untrustworthy as they get.

>pickpocket traders for skillbooks
>some of them randomly accuse me of stealing even after they search my bags and find nothing
What the fuck is this shit?

If you're getting hit then you're not positioning right. The first turn should be them spamming Fossil Strike as their sole ranged attack and, yes, hitting your guys individually (except for one which may use 'Crocoportation' (which gave me a hearty chuckle) but after that your two or three on high ground shouldn't be hit at all for at least 3 turns till it cools down, leaving your warrior/tank and possibly summon incarnate to be hit by them.

Can't really help you further unless you say what you're party comp is.
On Joy mine was Wizard (Custom) Enchanter (So) Wayfinder (Ibn) and Warrior (Red Prince)

If you have any stolen goods, I believe they tell you that you are suspicious.

warrior main
rogue red dragon
enchanter
cleric sebille

>believing knowledgable lizard illuminati vs. believing some hippy elf hive mind

hmm, gee i wonder who is better. hive minds dont deserve to live, they threaten existence of the ego.

>Identifying items is shared across characters but bartering isnt.
>Have to move my garbage to my barter character to sell it and make use of its benefits.

Fucking hell

just found this:

I cant open it though.

Same for persuasion.
>npc starts talking to a random party member
>never the one who invests into conversation skills
Literally every game that has some kind of diplomacy skill system does this to me.

Where the fuck do your companions go if you dismiss them after escaping Fort Joy, do they move to any new area inside the marshes or are they bugging out and disappearing?

Does no one know the max level or a least some kind of minimum level for each area?

>The female companions are the most insufferable to be around

What did Larian mean by this?

oh shit another patch

how do i get into the arena of the one? theres 2 levers in front of the force field, i placed a phase capacitor in front of each, but still it wont work

>enemy can nether swap people not even in their LOS
why.avi

please help

I went with a Battlemage and as soon as i leveled up i felt unsure what kind of weapon i should go for. Does dual wielding require Dex or finesse stuff? Or can i go full strength with it?

Solo melee, sword and shield or two-hander?

Depends on the weapon you use. If you go for daggers they'll scale with finesse, if axes then strength. Actually, is there even a one handed weapon that scales with finesse that isnt a dagger?

Oh neat, i thought for some reasons you could only properly dual wield with finesse weapons

man, the incarnate really falls off
i have 20 summoning but the bone widow has like 5x the hp

please, there must be someone who has already been past this. I explored the whole damn academy and can't figure it out

steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/3008824797206125430

thats why you roll with 4 of them

>not playing lone wolf
lmaoing at ur life desu

>Our servers weren’t ready to handle the high amount of people playing concurrently, and as a result we had to switch them off over the weekend.

Does anyone know of any odd ways to raise companion attitude? I'm at the end of Act One and don't want to get on the boat because Sebille is -2 attitude and will leave me permanently. I never got to raise her attitude because her quest got bugged / wouldnt progress.

>havent even met jahan yet
>killed adovcate
>journal: JAHAN WILL BE PLEASED
k?

words cant describe how happy i was to run into jahan. my friend and i relentlessly bullied him during our entire playthrough of div 1, and i think we're gonna put him down for good

How the fuck is he still alive?

I dont mind spoilers

as far as i remember, whatever deal he did with the demon before the first game gave him immortality

So, is there even a quest (or any form to get exp) from the Royal fire slug? She is dating the red prince now, and I got a sticky letter, so idk if I should stick it somewhere to get xp? there is no quest in the questlog