pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Nino!

Takumi will never again be relevant!

ELIN-CHAN!

>this is real.

>The most universal counter to the two most common units in Arena at the moment is literally free

Keep filling their pockets, goyim.

Is a CUTIE!

You're wrong though.

Fire Emblem Heroes has now reached #1 on a Top Grossing chart for the first time in its lifespan

>AI buff

They did? I honestly don't see a difference. cocks still suicide into my Cecilia, same for Lyn. Nino/Julia/Cecilia still get bitchslapped by my Xander/Ike and Lancecavs still charge straight into Sheena/Amelia/Hector.

>google store

Nino-chan cute Halloween alt SOON

>2 armours
>4 prf users
>dc
>aether
>probably running a fuckton of expensive skills

... is supporting Lyn! It helps against Rein I swear

>have raven tome sanaki +atk -spd
>this one is +spd -def

Merge or inherit TA?

Arby's tweet are very good

CANDY

CRUSH

B T F O

>tfw no +atk donnel to make a meme out of

No lewding the queen.

I think the do something else if they can. Azura won't suicide o your green if she can dance for someone else

Merge, don't use the Empress as fodder

>No merges

The fuck? Everyone and their moms told me that merges are essential to stay at T20.

How can Tinycock ever recover from this?

>Armor units

Yeah, exactly, summoner support also plays into point calculation so that's another thing to keep in mind going forward.

Merge for that speed

Btw feg I was very happy to get Elincia but now I can't unseen your fucking edit each time I use her
It's like a fucking whitecurse

Yeah, after the last update I've noticed it happening a bunch. Dancers especially can't be baited as easily as before, they back up and dance instead of suiciding.

I like that IS makes Horses the strongest, Horses are always the strongest in FE games anyway.

>vantage
>special
dude what who cares

Thoughts on this no-5* exclusive sacrifice (no swift sparrow, distant counter, def ploy, etc.) tier list lads?

>unmerged Reinhardt
try again when you reach tier 20, kid

Delete this
source

>gamepedia
fuck off

>Bridelia that high

(lol

Why do you have C as a rank if no-one is fucking there?

Also Xander is as strong as Ike.

>Vantage with special.

>rolled an +attack -defence Effie after 70 orbs

God fucking dammit fuck this game I just want a Klein I've been rolling in every single banner that's featured a colourless unit just as an excuse to try for Klein why can't I get this motherfucker

>summoner support also plays into point calculation
Any proof of that? I haven't noticed any significant point changes despite S-ranking one of my arena units.

Thanks senpaitachi

I think the idea of a budget tier list is too subjective on an already subjective way of ranking, but the fact that Bridilda is still S+ on it also shows it's poorly made too

The guy said you need a full armour team with a few merges, or a 'normal' team with a fuckton of merges. He's wrong.

Zephiel is literally free and all armour units aside from Hector & Amelia are rollable 3* or 4*, so that's not an excuse either.

That's only what shitters who can't play without their dancers and cavs say.

>That feeling when your feather count is just right.

I'm going to cry. I worked to fix it, and now it's good! HAHAHAHAHA!

Kiran is kind of a bastard for doing this to her.

>some fuckhead with a 40+1 +ATK -SPD Moonbow Rein Horse Emblem team still manages to fucking lose against my defense team

Are some people just too fucking inept for videogames? Holy shit. You fucking get all that and still piss it away?

Is the new banner worth pulling from at all when you've got four 4* Kleins sitting around?

Autism.

Effie is ok. Otherwise, no.

Looks good, except I'd move Minerva to S.

Man, you guys weren't kidding.
Lightning really is the best element.

Could bedouble wall/bridge/boat for all we care. And if oyu use a dancer for your defense team there's your answer.

>Lancina who dies to any red mage with her 0 res, anywhere above A+
>Est not S, but Cherche S

@189670019

You may not believe it, but some people don't run the exact same unit they have as their lead on the arena. Rein is pretty bad for your score.

S ranked my Hector and my average arena scores went from 686 to 696 while using the exact same team during the same arena week.

Seals also play some part in it, you can see your units ranking change in your barracks if you equip something like a HP +3 seal. It would be interesting to find out if the stat boosting seals provide a rating increase and the others like QP do not, or if both/neither provide any point increases in arena.

Lyn is clearly wind, user

photographic proof that reinhardt is actually luigi in disguise

meant for

Who is the best candidate to give a brave sword+?

>Mulagir (ミュルグレ Myurugure, Murgleis in the Japanese version) is one of eight Legendary Weapons of Elibe, and is the pre-eminent Bow in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, known as the Bow of Swift Wind (疾風の弓, Shippū no Yumi lit. Bow of Gales).

Mulagir is wind tho

Elincia

Hana/Crumb/Alphonse

Don't reply to my posts, it's disgusting

Me to your mom

>Luigi VA: Charles Martinet
>Reinhardt VA: Chris Smith

Gordin should be on the same tier as klein
Ryoma is too high
scorrin should be higher
why is freddy that high?
I don't see how athena and Hana are that much worse than Lucina
Why are anna and michy that low?

>Anyone with Tordo blood will be top tier

No dancers in my team. It must have been double wall with the defense squares.

Hrm, you have a fair point, but I would figure with Brave Lyn being a bonus unit, he would do Horse Emblem and include her as well.

His hands are too big to be Reinhardt.

Keep SB or get something else?

>I believe in you... no matter what may cum.

>get cucked out of Elicia's pity by this
>madness= 0%
She's +Atk, -Spd. That sounds good, but how do I build her?

>Implying Bridelia isn't still top tier.

All of the things that make her S+ are still valid. It's just that BLynn is another unit with extra mobility and some special skills on top.
I'm even thinking of changing my team around to have both Bridelia and BLynn (with Lancina and BIke).

>thunder tits
>thunder cock
>thunder abs
>thunder thighs
The summoner has to be thunder something and they can be their own super sentai team.

>no-5* exclusive sacrifice (no swift sparrow, distant counter, def ploy, etc.)
How are skills like Life and Death 3 budget options? Sure Hana comes in 3 stars but then you're spending 20k feathers to inherit the skill.

Cool. I have a +spd hana that I might go for quad memes on.

ah, to be new again. the joke is clearly that lyn is nintendo's newest "lightning" who is a character from final fantasy pushed ridiculously and always made the strongest character in her games (at least I think, I remember it being that way in dissidia 12 at least)

>tiny hands

Reinhardt is actually donald drumpf

Hana, Alfonso, Crumb, Zephiel,Elincia Seth With LaD.

There isn't many candidates.

Well you'd have to post your actual ranking in T20 to show off entirely, you also didn't show abilities or anything so who knows if you're using Aether or Galeforce x4 or something silly to pad scores. Staying in T20 is impossible without at the very least using armor units, if I wanted to stay in 20 with my main arena team I'd have to spend 80k feathers to merge and change skills and even then probably still not hit 4900 reliably.

Isn't that Lucina?

does Luthier wear pants

The fact that Bridelia isn't standing below Lyn just shows how fucking stupid the idea of this list is. Compare Bridelia's base kit to Lyn's and tell me I'm wrong.

QP, Atk Ploy 1 seals give 100 SP or equivalent to that number if converted to a normal C skill, which is 300 SP.

source: gamefaqs whales

Was.

Don't worry, Shinon will complete the list

2bh it's probably just seething Lyncucks who are mad that she's the nu-Lightning being stuffed everywhere possible and made overpowered, because it removes their underdog dark horse status.

Honestly Lucina was a better Lightning anyways.

I love this meme.

Darting Blow + Desperation

>tfw someone will actually give a brave sword+ to elincia
>tfw someone probably already has

I have a +def -hp Henry. How do I make the meme build? Do I just need TA?

Please reply to this post.

And it still is. When Lyn gets a 4th alt and a place in Smash Bros, we'll talk.

I feel like this isn't really a thing, but what do I know.

Definitely Elincia, Amiti is trash lmao

I'm getting flashback to raul being btfo by the headpat thing

Distant Counter, QR, Threaten Res
>I have no Hectors
Fury 3 and Lightning Breath

>seething
I love it.
Lyn in a fashion commercial and ending up living in fucking France when?

Hone Cavalry Horse Lyn has as much strength as Bridelia does with a Hone, with 6 more speed, on top of a special b skill that says fuck you to DC, and goad cavalry access. I don't know why tier list makers delude themselves into thinking horse status doesn't matter.

save 20,000 feathers to sack a nowi and oboro for maximum efficiency