/fgg/ - fighting games

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

mvci when

Is Menat good for a beginner?

good OP

so does kinguin send an email when it's ready?

tomorrow eu. gn

You will live on as part of me!

nth for Black Widow, from the classic Capcom arcade game Saturday Night Slam Masters II

WE! ARE! VENOM!

How will the 9vappaturds react when MvCI inevitably struggles to remain above 1000 players on steam after launch?

you know you could just google this right?

Those are some eyebrows lady.

>On steam

Irrelevant.

>Thunderthighs in 80s workout gear
>Redhead in tights

they'll be safe in the knowledge that it's 10x as much as any goober shit

>6'6", 209lb
>musclegirl

Probably not, but SFV is built upon solid fundamental gameplay so as long as you stick with it you can learn the game pretty reasonably with any character as there are no real gimmicks you could really rely on too much.

Is this the She-Hulk function?

How can you guys lump together /v/ and r/kappa?
/v/ loves mvci and kappa hates it
/v/ is more closely related to Veeky Forums than reddit

is that a...

/v/ is a shithole an nothing like Veeky Forums go back to your homeboard jackass

based capcom

Shut the fuck up.

go back

/v/ actually talks about games because it has actual moderators

>/v/ is more closely related to Veeky Forums than reddit

Hahahaha ok bye now

those quads
so jelly

shut up vappa kid

too bad its not capcom widow

I think it is the R. Mika function

There are literally no differences between /v/, Veeky Forums, kappa, or wherever. None of you are special or unique. The only thing that sets you all apart is what website you prefer to use.

ASW is so smart

they realized all they have to do is make a pretty looking game and all the non-fighting game players will give them free marketing because it looks cool visually

this
the anticipation would be unreal if they'd got the visuals right

I'm just saying. Veeky Forums is a containment board for closet redditors. If anything the nature of these generals, what with the tripfags and recurrent topics, is more reddit than anything on /v/.

Depends on whom you bought it from. It's like buying gold from world of warcraft. You'll get a little Chinese fella that goes by the name Simon7k and when your shit gets revoked two weeks in, or a region-locked key, and you ask for him to compensate you, he will say "no me" and block you. Then the banks will have to track the poor souls credit card information he stole to buy you that game. You will get nothing back except regret. Stick to real sites. Even bulk buyers like cdkeys is more reliable.

>tfw Venom is going to steal the spotlight and i'll be free to main my hunter waifu under the radar

I'm so excited to pay for nu-Venom in Marvel Cinematic Universe (and comics) vs Capcom: Infinite DLC!

Dude. I would fucking love R.Mika in Marvel. Corner traps are already her thing.

this is the only place from the three that play fgs

>SFV

WHY IS THE ROSTER ALREADY IMBALANCED

THIS AGGRAVATES ME SO MUCH

3 CAPCOM
3 MARVEL

HOW HARD WAS IT TO DO

>/v/ loves mvci
they loved it when they got to speculate about the roster, not so much now

Why are there no fighting games that use pixel art for their graphics? I think it would look pretty neat.

disney told them they better add more marvel cinematic characters or else

any marvelfag care to explain what venom is?
i know he's a shapeshifter and a spiderman villain
was he bit by a radioactive snail of some sort?

because that takes a long long time

pixel art is very hard to make

but once everybody sees her in-game everyone is going to preorder

alien.
for real

Assuming many of the xmen characters will still be unavailable, it will be easier to bring back 4 capcom characters and 2 marvel characters from UMvC3. Next batch will just be reused assets.

Just play Blazblue you stupid nigger

and such?

too late for preorders now

it's basically the mask from the mask except it turns you into a goopy weirdo instead of a cartoon character

>y-you're actually r-r-reddit!!

Pixel art is very easy to make compared to 3D models, you can open up paint and start filling in the pixels, with 3D modeling you need tons more resources, polygons, vertex, texturing, lighting and so on

no one cares about the capcom side anyway

You guys realize all these new characters are DLC right? You have to pay for them. Even Black Panther and Sigma who are already finished.

animating pixel art takes just as long as animating 3d though

>Pixel art is very easy to make compared to 3D models
once you make a 3D model, it's done

you have to make MANY SPRITES

can you not buy them with fight money?

i aint payin for any of them with that shitty MCU roster. ill wait until its on sale to get it.

That was already obvious when you look at Tekken

>fight money
No more handouts, goy.

>2023
>mvci dlc has finally ended after then 20th pack
>the final roster count is 60 marvel characters and 30 capcom

Joke's on you, that was a reddit pasta that you agreed with

The visuals are actually perfect

Reddit cried about it and Capcom listened so no more FM.

>top tier team is captain negress and black ironman

It's a parasitic race called the Klyntar. Also know as symbioses who take control of hosts. They feed off adrenaline in exchange for goopy spider like powers. They are aliens. Venom is just the one who latched on to Eddie Brock.

>Even bulk buyers like cdkeys is more reliable.
yeah at selling me the wrong shit and giving me store credit but the price already went up everywhere else

I don't get this key stuff. They all must come from steam originally and it's a pre-order so why would anyone have fraudulent keys as long as they're a real key seller

how will i ever recover?

Sigma and black panther oct3 release.

>Evil Iron Man
>Bone Thanos
>Earth-69 Spider Man
>Asian Cyber-Hulk
>Kamala Khan (Afro)
>Beta Ray Bill

and all of them from the movies with their movie design epic dark latex suits and normal haircuts with normal colored hair

god damn fucking disney man

What if it's a composite Widow?

>huge fit woman with wrestling moves

>with this skin tight suit, guns and sneaky assassination moves

Then it isn't accurate to either source material.

With jews, you lose.

This

Kekken 7 launched with the same fucking problems as SFV yet it got praised to high heavens because of graphics

>shit content
>super high input lag
>simplified gameplay
>shit roster
>unstable online
>garbage lobbies
>48 fucking second load times, longer than even launch SFV

Look at DBFZ. The game is repetitive as fuck, the roster is shit, all the characters play the same, has higher input lag than SFV and delay netcode yet shitters are sucking its dick because of graphics

>can't afford rent payment but I still need to buy the $80 Inhumans character pack since they're all top tiers

so 2 more capcom chars are free this year
which 2?

I didn't even necessarily mean Tekken 7. No one bought Tekken 3 for their PS1 back in the day because of the deep competitive gameplay.

Huh?

its true. they have ruined marvel vs capcom.

it should be like Injustice and just a marvel game with a couple DLC darkstalkers characters desu

source

DBFZ is actually fun to play though. MVCI and SFV are not fun games. What part of this do you people not understand yet?

The only thing capcom specializes in these days is sucking the fucking life out of their products and making them dull and boring as possible.

>shit content
compared to what? sfv? tekken launcher with more than twice the characters and a super good story mode
>super high input lag
debatable, but it's less important in 3D games where the fastest moves are 10 frames compared to 2D where fastest moves are 3 farmes
>simplified gameplay
it's the same tekken it's always been
>shit roster
debatable and again more than twice the characters in sfv
>unstable online
not for anyone with a good connection
>garbage lobbies
better than SFV, you don't have to go back to lobby every time you rematch
>load times
not on PC and not a big problem since you can use the time to go to the bathroom or get a drink or check your phone, it's not really a problem

Niddhog?

kys kid

>capcom getting left behind in their own game
its not disney's fault the capcom side cant fill out a roster.

If MvCI was a $40-50 game called "Avengers vs Capcom", literally no one would be mad.

they infected capcom too. kikes are everywhere.

Threadly reminder:
From G2A

>Warning! This game is region-locked, it CAN BE activated and played only in: Albania, Andorra, Algeria, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Israel, Iceland, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Greenland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Aland Islands, Reunion, Senegal, Namibia, Angola, American Samoa, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, IC, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, EA, Chad, Comoros, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Guam, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Samoa, Sudan, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Christmas Island, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Monaco, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, San Marino, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Timor-Leste, French Polynesia, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Holy See (Vatican City State), Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.

>super good story mode
>fighting game
LMAO

Nobody is even mad. Reality is nobody cares. Most people don't even know the game releases soon.

>no neutral
>every character plays the same
>t.rex limbs
>1 assist per character
>massive damage scaling
>canned combos

>fun

>DBFZ is actually fun to play though
Every top fighting game player who gave their opinion on it happens to disagree so far

how can people so dumb to buy from these grey-market sites

there are plenty of reputable retailers that always offer 15-30% discounts on new games and always deliver

>Marvel vs. Marvel (featuring Dante from Devil May Cry)

this 10 frame moves meme again
jdcr, best tekken player in the world said that he needed to change his whole gameplay because of the input lag