Parents wasted another $4000 on a vacation

>Parents wasted another $4000 on a vacation
>Parents keep wasting money on nonsense
>They spend their time after a day of work clicking through TV channels instead of bettering themselves

And then these two normals wonder why they're not financially secure. SAD!

Kill yourself

> vacation
> a waste

Seeing new parts of the Earth is one of the most rewarding things a human can do

How do you know how they spend their time? Let me guess: you still live with them?

But he spends his basement time trading shitcoins, ergo bettering himself.

Kek

Yes I still live with my parents at 24. But I'm saving huge amounts of money. I don't see the problem.

youre ungrateful. they are just having a hard time dealing with your autism. maybe they can find a home for you or something so they can enjoy their lives again

You're a parasite is the problem.

But I buy my own food and pay for everything I use besides rent.

Great, move out kiddo

How about no?

Why would I throw away over a thousand dollars a month?

You're still a parasite. Get your own life.

Nice try landlordberg.

You've yet to come up with any convincing reasons for it.

Other than giving yourself a life and your parents the freedom they expected after 18 years

you're a hypocrite m8. wtf are you doing after YOUR job to better yourself?

you've yet to come up with anything that you spent your time improving on

also:
>24
>lives with parents
>talks bad about the same parents who allow their 24 y/o child live with them

i have never been more serious than i am when i say kill yourself you bottomfeeding bitch

I have a life. Why do you think my life is in any way impeded on by living with my parents?

>Giving your parents the freedom(...)
Freedom from what exactly? I'm not negatively affecting their life in any way. In fact I make their life easier because I walk the dog, clean the house, cook dinner and regularly do the occasional handywork.

I'm not inconveniencing them at all. In fact I'm making their lives better.

You know living with them isn't free? It's an implicit contract binding you to take care of them when they get older, furthermore if their finances are bad now, who do think will be paying decades down the line?

>Freedom from what exactly?
You.

From helping them in numerous ways?

You sound like a buttblasted cuck who got memed into moving out and now you're upset at everyone else who wasn't retarded enough.

How shitty, still living with your parents so you can save more money faster, pay your own rent, buy your own stuff, you are not making their lives easier, they are making your own life easier, what are you going to do next, wait for them to die so you will inherit their house and you won't ever have to spend a single dime buying yours?

>memed into moving out
No, I went to college and then I didn't move back in. Simple as that.

I take care of much of the handywork, chores, cooking dinner etc.

I definitely pull my own weight and am at least equally if not more beneficial for them to continue to have around.

I can't fault them, I mean, I'd pay at least $4000 for a couple weeks away from my autistic adult son who refuses to move out.

Well, shit. Someone out there believes that my ultimate goal in life is to travel the world. For this very goal, I have decided to not settle down because I don't want a child like you. What a waste of money and time.

what is it with you holier than thou mid to late 20 year olds on this board being so proud of living with your parents? saving money isn't everything you nerd virgin

how does it make you feel that they have to spend $4000 and travel across the country just so they can have sex without their retarded kid bothering them. id prefer to assume that this thread is b8 because fuck you and fuck your pathetic life

What's your age and networth?

I'm willing to bet I have more money than you.

you baiting faggot kys. im a trustfund baby btw so i doubt it

>your parents could kick your fat ass out of their house at any time
>they could make you pay a third of the rent at any time
>you still think you have the right to accuse the of wasting money to get away from their bottom feeder son
kys kid

>They spend their time after a day of work clicking through TV channels instead of bettering themselves
and how the fuck are you bettering yourself you autistic fuck? The only reason you're able to scrape money together from you're minimum wage job is because you live with them and don't pay rent. You have no education, training, skills, prospects, or future. Go ahead and post proof of you're savings, i want to see the legend unfold.

>I'm willing to bet I have more money than you.

nice

you're a fuck up. off yourself and relieve your parents of the stress and bullshit that you cause them

Except I'm not fat and I wouldn't be opposed to getting kicked out because I have loads of money, excellent credit, decent job, etc. I'm pretty much set. Honestly I'm staying more for them than for me.

I already told you I only relieve stress rather than cause it for them. It feels like you're projecting, quite heavily too. Is there anything you want to get off your shoulders?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, lol.

you just sound retarded. how would you know how they feel about you still living with them? they probably won't tell you the truth because they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.
>Honestly I'm staying more for them than for me.
awww thats so sweet of you. you're clearly a virgin because thats the only person who wouldn't mind living with their parents at that age so keep flaunting your "loads of money" if thats what makes you happy

>man I'm tired
>I sure have a lot of responsibilities weighing down my soul
>my son just watches Japanese cartoons and obsesses over a green cartoon frog
>why did I work so hard to give him a good life when he just turned out to be a genetic dead end
>wait, he's reading a book that doesn't have pictures of half naked 12 year old cartoon girls
>rich dad poor dad... well at least he's trying
>that little shit is lecturing me about my life
>why does he keep telling me to buy hentai coins because they are "going to the moon"
>if tonight's episode of Big Bang theory isn't any good I'm becoming an alcohol

then why don't you stand on your own?
you're supposedly not opposed to get kicked out, yet you won't get out by yourself, what are you waiting then, for them to die?

But I'm not a virgin. I'm in a happy relationship with my girlfriend of two years.

What is wrong with you buddy?

I help my (somewhat) elderly parents do the things they're not able to do as well as they used to.

Added with the fact that we live in a nice area for which I don't need to pay rent it's an easy choice as it's mutually beneficial.

>I made a person
>that person is somehow the original problem

I bet if you asked them they'd say you're a fucking embarrassment and they're glad you never leave the basement.

wats your networth brother? im digging the lifestyle.

>why is someone's parent on Veeky Forums

also fuck these pussies in the thread bitching at you, calling you a virgin, and stupid shit. keep doing you, theyre just jealous. maybe you can sign your parents up for some events or hobbies then put them in a home in a few years. right on brother

Are you recalling your own embarrassing experiences?

~$105 000. I don't think it's too shabby for 24.

Meh. I lived with my parents until I was 24ish... then my mum moved into a new house and I continued to live in her old house until I was 31.

Then I paid cash for a $400,000 house of my own.

I don't feel like I missed out on much and I don't personally know any other 33 year old's who are as unconcerned about money as I am.

I know people more financially successful - i.e. they are in great jobs and massive houses, and if they chose to they could downsize to a comparable or better house than mine debt free, but they're caught in the lifestyle creap and it'd probably kill them to 'settle' and slow down.

>I'm becoming an alcohol

>yes goy, just leave the house at 18, go to college too on your parent's dollar and suck random dicks and enjoy that true freedom!

>there are people out there who unironically defend living with parents past the age of 21

>tfw you realise the move out asap meme is a thing in only a handful of countries

Sounds like my mom. She recently got an insurance settlement to the tune of about $20k, She spent over 10k of it on a vacation to Paris that she hated because Paris is a dump. I think she ended up with about 5k left which she spent on clothes and a used car.

>wasting money

>>They spend their time after a day of work clicking through TV channels instead of bettering themselves
Bettering yourself doesn't pay, so why bother?

When normal responsible humans move out they still end up helping out their parents you autist. Youre immature and still think your parents live for you and dont have their own lives, dreams and aspirations. As a parent i can tell you youre wrong.

You're saving money. They have to spend money for that. Maybe they want a nice vacation to motivate themselves to keep working for your food/rent. Maybe they know they will soon have problems with their health and you never know when it's the last vacation. You ungrateful fuck.

This board is full of autists. OP may be a hypocrite, but there's nothing wrong with living with parents.

Because you're being ungrateful and not willing to let your parents live their own lives.

>But I'm not a virgin. I'm in a happy relationship with my girlfriend of two years.
Had me up until here

>appy relationship with my girlfriend of two years.
You live with your parents, and have a girlfriend? Jesus, that's sad.
You're my biggest motivator to try hard in life.

You're getting trolled hard. A shit ton of people still live at home around your age because it's now more expensive then ever to live on your own. What fucking difference does it make if you take that time to save money and buy a house with cash?

Except not really

>t. virgin still suckling mommy's titties

Who's gonna win in the end?

OP who saves enough money to buy a house at 30, or wagey mcsheckelslave who moved out at 18 and is now 30 struggling to keep up with house payments and is in 100k debt from school?

>only these 2 kinds of people exist in the world

Are you actually this retarded?

I'm saying what does a few years difference matter? When the dust has settled, one person saves money and the other most likely did not.

The person who found a better job across the country and is making 5x what you make at your neighborhood McDonalds.

>working for others
>winning

I stupidly moved out at the young age of 24 but still saved enough for a home. Now it really doesn't matter where I work since I have no payments. I already made it in life. Literally all there is to make it in life is to pay off your house.

Living with your parents and then criticizing anyone for not bettering themselves.

God I love Veeky Forums.

They probably took a vacation to get away from you, someone who's afraid of adulthood and independence.

My parents also paid 2500 euro for a vacation for me this summer, while I can imagine countless of better uses for it.

I could literally eat 9 months of it. I could use a portion to fix my car. I could launch a new webshop which pays itself back. But I guess a vacation is okay too. Just not what I'd have spend it on.

you won't know how good you have it until you move out at least once

My father is 53-years-old and he lives paycheck to paycheck even after working steady average pay jobs for 30 years now.

It is very hard for me to understand after working a year in my entry-level job and saving over ten thousand euros during this time.

>implying he would not be required to pay their debts anyway.

This is actually brilliant. Dont listen to these poorfags who fucked up by moving out .GET AS RICH AS YOU CAN

dude youre winning at life.

Your parents can't better themselves. They already passed on their lineage

Maybe he spent it on family and stuff. Does he smoke? It's also expensive in the long run

aren't smokes $10/day? I guess it's a lot if you only make $50/day.

and by 'you' I mean that user's dad

>going to some third world nigger shithole
>most rewarding (if you survive)
Kek.

>the only places to visit are warzones

I'd don't understand why you're not going on vacation with them.

Holy shit shit Lord, your parents are only going to be around for so long. And here you are shitting all over them on an anime image board.

You are an ungrateful little shit stain.

>implying any place besides areas of Amerikkka aren't warzones.

This.

Poor fags cant skip a ramen meal

This. I've traveled a decent amount enough to know the US is the best and fuck the rest.

Nice bait OP. You sure got everyone mad.

Hahahaaaaa!

Intentionally cucking YOURSELF out of freedom. The post