pastebin.com/NBBubpAM
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
rodent.io/blood-money
rodent.io/blood-money-eu/
wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/I AM MY SCARS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAMMERS UP, /wowg/

>the absolute SHIT state of retail

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

previous but who gives a shit

@Draenor(EU)-Horde is looking for players to fill raid spots.

We're originally a /wpsg/ guild comprised of competent players, some of us already raiding mythic ToS with other guilds. Current roster has 7 actively playing members, currently only farming mythic+ and pugging weekly 9/9 ToS hc. Therein our current list of priorities can be summarized as such;
1. recruiting enough people to establish a core of at least 25 strong players,
2. running weekly ToS hc guild runs, not only to gear up people but also to obtain a general assessment of the raiders' quality and how comfortable they are with ToS boss mechanics,
3. eventually forming a group capable of progressing into at least 4/9M.
In virtue of the still embryonic stage the guild is currently in, raid schedule has still not been decided.

We're accepting basically anyone for now, but we're hoping for players willing to take PvE seriously and having some patience while the guild is still forming its ranks.

For more information feel free to add pontos#21107(EU bnet) or pontos#8492(discord).

wwu

Since OP is a massive faggot:

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

So I just finished the Suramar questline on an alt, and I actually paid attention this time. Um... so, are Valtois and Stellagosa pretty much the first canonical cross-species lesbian couple in WoW?

Spriest or warlock? Coming back after months of not playing.

so if illidan gave up everything to stop the legion is he on a over 3.65million day nofap?

He was until Xe'ra

Nice animation, blizz.

he didn't cum does it still count as breaking nofap?

Its gonna be great when in 7.3 they remove Gluttural Roars from guardian druids and give it to feral instead

>human
>male human
how............................................boring

I can't handle vanessa vancleefs big juicy ass cheeks poking out from under her tabard staring at me

>not playing as human

Spriest is fun, but legendary dependant
No opinion about warlocks since I don't want to bother with leveling

Armor just looks better on humans desu

/kneel behind her and wait for the inevitable brappening

I'm just gonna be farming shit and playing super casually, so I guess this'll be ok

Being tainted by the fel and all, that eyebeam might count as cumming

Someone in EU for 2v2s? Just came back from 6 years break, I'm 906 ilevel and I'm looking for someone to do some 2s to get that free 900+ item this wednesday.

For casual play, I recommend affliction warlock. Just summon an infernal, dot everything up and wait

spriest is sort of shit in open world/old raids because of the way void form works. leveling in particularly is almost certainly less of a bitch as disc. once you get geared though you can talent into misery and kill stuff by casting vampiric touch once which is a good time

A warlock with destro or demo spec might be better for you since neither affliction nor shadow has any kind of burst

>Been playing Destiny 2
>One of the characters is voiced by the same guy that voices Lor'themar
>Want to make a Blood Elf now
>But don't feel like resubbing

Pyroblast is what the fireball should look like. And Pyroblast itself should be much flashier.

With the 7.3 animation updates, I know some casters didn't get any spell effect update but did Mistweaver or Holy Paladin still get their caster idle animation updated rather than just standing still after spell casts?

Well, that sucks. Already spent the race change money I had on priest.

He still hasn't done anything of note in Legion. Probably won't appear in Antorus either.

no

>Only two characters that I like in WoW are fucking gone from the expansion entirely
This is such fucking bullshit. Sylvanas' Nu-Horde is fucking awful.

>Literally who: The Leader

You're own fault for liking reddit-tier characters.

>all we have is Turalion-Velen shit for the whole patch

Is Turalyon is Draeneiboo?

Naaruboo.

>Alliance and Sylvanas
>Not Reddit-incarnate

SPriests are fucked so bad its almost made me want to stop playing the game

don't listen to anyone telling you they're "fun". There's nothing fun about taking 10x as long to do world content as your 900ilvl alt. There's nothing fun about being literally useless if you face a pack of more than 5 enemies, of which is commonplace in this expac.

The ONLY time SPriest is as good or better than another class is council fights or 3-5 long living adds that are clusted up, and even then other specs won't be far behind you.

TL;DR fuck SPriests.

Warlocks are apparently mechanically pretty broken, but the numbers they put out are really good.

Are there any websites that focus on Demon Hunters like Peak of Serenity for Monks or One Stop Lock Shop for Warlock?

Undead aren't reddit, if anything they're Veeky Forums.

Hasn't Horde historically been way more reddit/normie/neckbeard, like LE FOR THE HORDE!!! XD

who was in the wrong here?

Well, he let Xe'ra imprison his wife so he's more like a

Undead are literal cucks

Well, shit. This sucks man. I was set on being a gnome caster since they look good with the new animations. Why did I race change my fucking priest

>There's nothing fun about being literally useless if you face a pack of more than 5 enemies
use misery and mind bomb, they work wonders

For The Alliance is literally the most Reddit-tier phrase there is

>DIE VINDIKAAR

xDDDD LOKTAR OGARR

how get in official wowg meme guild

Misery does jack shit for that scenario, and everyone is already using mind bomb. Misery still means 1.5s per mob before you're even damaging them, by which time they're mostly dead. Just doesn't work.

oh wait are you talking about group content rather than solo?
then yeah you're fucked, shadow burst aoe doesn't exist

>Alliance has unarguably the most tryhard elitist tier shitters on all fronts, from PvE to RP
>Not literally /r/eddit

Why are all the HFC tier sets so bad? Did Blizzard just give up by then?

Elysium player here. What's the point of playing retail? What do you enjoy? Are you all just massive casuals or do you enjoy bad games ironically?

>Alliance has unarguably the most tryhard elitist tier shitters on all fronts, from PvE to RP

Did you miss the part where Horde is 80% of the top poopsocking PvE guilds right now, and have been for the entire expac?

You were, tryharding skirmish NAZI fagget

It's almost like actual good players play Horde.

Retail player here. Whats the point of playing a game where Naxx gets cleared in 2 days?

>i-its about the leveling and the journey!
Yeah, done it before, like a dozen fucking times.

>vampiric touch still has a casting time
lol

doesn't really change anything since it's basically as long as your GCD

So you're saying raiding for the same amount of time as full time employment ISN'T tryharding? Good to know I can ignore you

shadowpriest already has more mobility then any of the other ranged specs including hunter, and you want to give them more?

>implement an app for easy access to your class hall followers/missions/work orders/troops
>create new troops that require you to log in to buy/activate

>shadowpriest
>mobility
LOL

>female characters aren't "high priestess"
wow blizz

With the new Argus items you don't really need any kind of troops to reach 200% lol.

even ignoring the fact that's painfully wrong, it wouldn't change anything either way since they cast vampiric once per combat

>700 world ms
>66 home ms

HELP

I hope I reach that point, they all aren't max level yet so I'm missing an item slot.

With those 2-person missions that require one of the Argus troops, it's very hard to 200% those without the required units.

Once per mob*

I'd he

You are a shitter if world content takes 10x longer than on anything else, it maybe takes like x1,5 time than on my DH which is way more geared.

I manage to do good on ST without BIS legendaries. Sure, it sucks in m+ on tyrannical weeks, but it's good on fortified unless you bring 2 arms warriors or some shit like that.
If you only like a spec because it tops the dps charts, you suck at the game, that's it.

>shadowpriest already has more mobility then any of the other ranged specs including hunter

t. shit tier 200k dps shadowpriests that whine about muh mystic+ and drop out of voidform with 7 stacks

What are you, trolling? What mobility does a shadow priest have? Levitate? Body and soul?

So is anyone from that new guild here?

I'm currently 7/9 mythic dps babby and thinking of changing to playing a tank, you guys got spaces?
only problem is i dont really wanna play a druid cause ive played a druid on/off vanilla-WoD and druids in WoD really fucking killed it for me

Norgannon's Foreskin

>spriests cast one vampiric per combat
>NUH HUH YOU SHITTER

lp but I

nice (((jojo))) post

'm lag

It isn't.

Equip your followers with: 40% increased chance on

ing

>Get Prydaz
>Feel claustrophobic with the bubble surrounding my character
>Have to hotkey it so I can take it off out of combat

they aren't highladies or deathladies either

????

What?

Is it worth it to play Enhancement right now? I probably wouldn't be doing much raiding aside from lfr/normal but would still be interested in high M+.

Yeah that seems pretty hit or miss. For one, those 40% counter items are specific, if you don't have exactly what they counter then they're worthless. I much prefer the 25-30% increased success with every mission items. I also don't like the less/more than 8 hour items as there's all sorts of situations where you can't ge tthem to activate. I mean I had a gold mission, 2-person for 3,000 gold and it was 1 day long. Unless you plaster your guys in reduction time items it's not going below 8 hours.

I tend to prefer 1 flat missions % increase, 1 tier 2 troop item, and then the last item is either a mission reduction item or one of the specific counters.

>mongol rape babies

wow how unlucky must you be that this has already happened to you 10 times already!

i am my scars is not a mythic guild
wowprogress.com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/I AM MY SCARS

So what's the worst raid for its time?
Hardmode: Not Trial of the Crusader

Should I faction change my Orc Warrior to a dwarf warrior

Just check your followers main ability and equip them with the same stuff. Like for Hunters if he/she has Explosive Trap, equip them with Minions bonus, Disengage with Hazard, etc

>For one, those 40% counter items are specific, if you don't have exactly what they counter then they're worthless

No, you're supposed to equip them on the follower with the respective counter. Which means you'll always get them to activate if you're bringing the follower into the mission. If you put them on everyone you'll always get extra 40-80-120% on missions from these items alone.

The amount of missions that won't be below 8 hours if you have every single follower equipped with the 25% reduction item is VERY very small, and I personally find it mandatory with the sheer amount of good missions I've been getting every day.

Tier 2 troops and their items are absolutely obsolete right now. Please don't use them.

How awful, a fellow night elf vulnerable and at the mercy of any passer by

returning player here, how do I get decent gear ?