/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153770241
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

khajiits

I need musclefu mods :(

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

c@post

No; Butts.

So, any mods that improve on the Hearthfire homes?

Namely something like allows you to build all the rooms for a manor?

I can provide butt but I also need my musclefu material

>plasma rifle
That's not very lore-friendly

Fine, have a waifu butt.

I don't think that's actually possible since the various wings all take up the same space. But I would love to see someone incorporate a manor with everything available. It'd probably be the most grotesque thing alive though.

Butts.

>Plasma

It's ordinary you retard.

Post musclefu butt then.

And neither is your lack of butt.

These 2 get it!

I need musclefu skin textures first

Welp, since the thieves guild didn't want me, time to try different options. I may be in this for the long haul...

Dumb request I know but can a buyfag upload that Kenny Loggins mod to mega or something?

So you've gone from thief to murderer.

or just tricky to keep it looking good.

You'd basically need to redo the additions/structure from the ground up, I'd think, maybe lump the alchemy, library, and enchanting tower into a single tower of multiple stories as sort of a 'north corner' wing.

Have the kitchen lead into the greenhouse (since you'd be getting herbs and vegetables from there.)

Armory, Trophy, and storage rooms form a larger north wing which connects to the tower.

and probably leave the west wing as just the bedrooms or maybe throw in a new addition it can also connect to.

Id I had the modding skills I'd do this a long with a million other Hearthfire changes. (throw parties at your home and invite either different guilds, nobles, companions/friends to join, tutors for your children, etc.)

Thigh posting is better

To be fair, I figured training my ability to kill would be more useful for dealing with Mercer, maybe i'm wrong, but i'm not about to ask others for help, can't trust anyone around here.

(More shitposting after work, see you all in four hours.)

Yes it's good but it ain't better.

What about stomach?

Hey, nice mask you got there.

I can't believe your brains are so small that you can't appreciate the entire female form.
That being said, the eyes are the best part of the woman.

To all you South East coasters that will be left without power for days, weeks, or potentially months after not one but two devastating hurricanes hit: how do you cope with being away from your waifu or husbando for that long?

nice core

This is good

Nice shinny effect

I ban evaded just to tell you to go kill yourself.

Have fun doing it again, little boy.

what outfit mod is that?

Stop posting that

You'd have to create a mod yourself or make do with one of the mods like Heljarchen Expanded or Heljarchen Estate

>better
Wait. Goat didn't have these thighs before...

>freckles
Pfft, where's the warpaint, faggot

>there are stormcloaks in this thread
Imagine being this wrong

Sweet Christmas those hips

>In carnage
>I BLOOM
>Like a flower the the dawn

do not compare based Jhin to toasterfu.

>tfw can't mod or model for shit
>not sure I quite like what the other mods like Lakeview Extended does

Damn...

Thighs will always be supreme

thanks

I don't remember exactly, I have it in my merged armor files. The esp is called "Aermy.esp" it's a unpb mod. I can rip the meshes and textures, then make a mod of it then upload it here if you wish

they were hidden under her mage robe

UUUUGGGGHHHH

It's all good.

Okay

I want to fling hot nut across this beauty's face, eyebrows, and tongue. Then kiss her.

>Wanting to nut on Nathan Explosion
Eh, I'll allow it

No they won't. Ass always reigns supreme!

Just I just finished The Forgotten City and it was pretty good but I have to say, what's with all those "writing awards" in the mod's description? Are the standards for writing that low? Because despite the spectacular voice acting by some of the characters and the overall exposition/atmosphere, the dialogue wasn't all that much, neither was overall plot (though I must admit it's miles ahead of what we see in what we consider standard, i.e. Wyrmstooth or whatever).

Definitely enjoyed the mod but the actual gameplay is very mediocre and the time-travelling theme ends up being just a silly gimmick and a plot device. Once you 'reboot' the timeline, only the guy right next to where you initially spawn will have dialogue regarding time-travelling. Everyone else will just have the same dialogue as if you were playing the mod for the same time.

Also:

>homosexual guy actually turns out to be a homo
>"racist" jarl turns out to be le generic big bad

It's not exactly pandering but the author's agenda is kinda blatant. It gets specially jarring when you've been dealing with this kind of shit in actual games for the past few years.

the eyes appear a tiny bit crosseyed to me still, but i like everything else. Even if you kept it as is, I wouldn't mind seeing more

which weapon is that? dont think ive seen it before

Are you okay user?

>Modding SkyrimLE through MO
Holy shit this is annoying. All these small edits I want to make with mods and I need to cobble through all this busywork to get going when standard NMM was just opening up folders and dropping shit in. No need for linking a bunch of exes to the program.

No, he had a fucking heartattack. CALL A GODDAMN AMBULANCE YOU SON OF A BITCH.

>which weapon is that?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153770241

follower when?

My bad

Ok, nevermind. I just checked the description and the supposed "awards" are insignifncat achieved hailed by literal whos.

>Brodual top whatever
>ZeroPeriod top whatever
>FoTM files (lol)

what is a butt?

Hopefully never

This mod was, from conception to execution to promotion, a marketing device for the author. It being a playable mod was a byproduct of the guy's intent to insert himself into the industry. Don't quote me on that, but I recall it being discussed the other year.
Exposing awards on the frontpage is pretty standard procedure for any modder in this scene though.

*achievements

A wonder lump of fat and muscle.

someone reupload cloneskin

We all do.

My own musclefus are kind of lacking and no one here knows how to fucking make one.

THICK musclefus > Skinny bitches with abs

VIGILANT was miles ahead of this mod both in terms of gameplay (it's actually laughable when you think about it) AND in writing, and yet the author never patted himself in the back, not once.

Seriously, I feel like I've been spoiled by that mod. Nothing even comes close. Why are western modders so fucking lazy?

Head onto lovers lab and find Kafos. If it isn't to your taste, it's at least a good starting point.

you're a wonder lump, motherfucker

>THICK musclefus > Skinny bitches with abs
This. Forever this.

Stick thin waifs with their spray on abs need to get the fuck outta here.

The world's greatest spectator sport.

literally disgusting

>I don't remember exactly, I have it in my merged armor files. The esp is called "Aermy.esp" it's a unpb mod. I can rip the meshes and textures, then make a mod of it then upload it here if you wish
That would be fantastic, butt goat.

No more glare from the sun on my monitor, time to look at those thousand-plus images~.

Know all about it, it's what I've been using. It still pales in comparison to what I'm after, but it is admittedly a thousand times better than what folks here call "musclefus".

consider the source material though, it's clearly a super inspired project, like many mods are but some people just lack the ability or patience to translate it well to what's at our disposal

Wow, no wonder everyone hates you musclefags if you're going to try to bait other people with every post.

Ahoy! 2h axe or sword? No hammers. Don't really like hammers. Slash > Smash.

Orc barbarian/berserker.

Go be sensitive somewhere else. I hear Reddit caters to those triggered by opinions.

It's not like time-travelling is a cutting-edge theme. Besides, the mod is filled with stupid ass cliches such as the ones I just described. Also,

>mfw people in the comments and in yt videos claiming the mod is stupid because they got stuck and didn't know what to do
>when you literally just have to follow the 'main quest' (so to speak) and you can easily get the best ending in your first try so long as you pay attention to the dialogue

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the TES community.

Just keep that in mind next time you sperg out when someone insults your gross lumpy "waifu".

rude, I think they're cute

Depends on your perk overhaul, but I think Axes
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/? this set in particular is a good fit

Trinimac is described as one of the most powerful and is literally the champion of Auri-el, so no, that power level of Trinimac being above all other Aedra and Daedra makes sense as he's chief among the Et'ada

This looks like shit, a red/orange sky doesn't cause literally every object on the ground to be orangetinted. My fucking eyes.

So was Jyggalag, and he fell too. Power levels, hierarchy, chiefs, etc. don't mean shit.

>THICK musclefus
Does this qualify?

The point of reproduction to to sire strong offspring is it not? And thus she seems like an ideal mate , you humans can be so irrational sometines.

get that emaciated skeleton outta here, we need real musclefus.

Nah you can suck mah dick and lick deez nutz fgt

That's a man. Probably has a stinky hairy penis too.

>Probably has a stinky hairy penis too.
nice

Is this a Sabasposting request?

On the THICK to slim musclefu scale I place that around a 6-7, so within acceptable parameters, yes. Bonus points because her outfit reminds me of Weaponlord, greatest fighter to be developed in the 16 bit era of videogames (Jen-Tai probably started me down this terrible, terrible path).

what skin or whatever does that "saba" character use? shes pretty gorgeous

a weak one for a weak waifu

No. Sabas is kind of... hm.

Jyggalag was not killed, just freed from his curse. Big difference seeing as Jyg was probably desperate to be free from the curse himself.

And yes, power levels don't mean everything. Someone lower in power can get lucky that day and win, or have prophecy on their side. But that doesn't change the fact people who take the Triminac/Boethiah story literally instead of metaphorically are stretching that to the maximum where a mere Daedric prince can shit out the most powerful Aedra there is

Much more likely that Boethiah, rulling over plots/plans of murder/deceit/conspiracy, brought out all of Trinimac's guilt over Lorkhan and thus Trinimac was transformed.

Malacath having an oversoul and Trinimac still being within him, waiting to break free when enough people believe in him, makes infinite more sense.

when the FUCK is the new version of Defeat coming out? i wanna start a new playthrough already ffs

No shit Einstein, Daedra can't be killed. Defeated is defeated.

.>mere Daedric prince
>mere
I always got the impression that Daedric Princes were "true" gods in the sense that they were not robbed of any of their divinity/immortality, whereas Aedra can actually be killed due to tying themselves to the creation of Nirn. Could just be me skimming the lore, though.

I love Hutago

More like people have a preference and tired of seeing something else masquerading as that.

Daedric Princes are the strongest of the Et'ada by the way. Trinimac being defeated only proves this further, and the Aedra are quite literally dead.