Tfw btc will drop to $650 by the 31st

>tfw btc will drop to $650 by the 31st

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/another-bitcoin-etf-deadline-is-already-approaching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope so. Not only would Eth go up to counter, but then I'd be able to buy more then 1 BTC at a time, and It would probably be back to $1000 by summer.

Are the chink exchanges still frozen?

Just hit $900

what do we park bitcoin in to preserve our cash.

convert it to Eth, you dummie, or cash out

how do I short btc

Is there a whale with a bot buying at 900? He must really be trying to keep up the price, but he is only shifting the market towards ETH.

You don't. Fuck you. You eat the loss and I eat your loss cause I know which coins to invest in and you don't.

Kek some people are really emotionally attached to this. Let them burn.

>coins
>investing

If it's not XMG and ETH it's not an investment

They can try all they want but they aren't going to stop it from dropping further.

coindesk.com/another-bitcoin-etf-deadline-is-already-approaching/

inb4 it gets accepted

>worrying about the price in the short term

btc will be 2k by the end of the year, quote me on that.

There's a very small chance it will be accepted. Bitcoin is still insecure in their eyes. It will get the same verdict the wanker twins got.

you're a delusional retard, pure inertia/stockholm syndrome is the only thing preventing a sell panic, liquidity crunch for BTC at this point, and it cannot hold for much longer, someone big is going to start fire selling and the stampede begins and well what do you know now ETH is king coin

you're a delusional retard, pure inertia/stockholm syndrome is the only thing preventing a sell panic, liquidity crunch for ETH at this point, and it cannot hold for much longer, someone big is going to start fire selling and the stampede begins and well what do you know now BTC is king coin

Winkevoss twinks are literally the reason why altcoins are rising. failed BTC etf directly coincided with the breakout in ETH, DASH, and then other altcoins like PIVX later.

Winklevoss twinks literally causes this massive bull run and volume in crypto, don't be mad at them

Their plan was 4d chess from the beginning
>file to make ETF for BTC, knowing it'll fail
>know it'll get media attention
>millions of new blood brought into crypto
>billionaire buddys get into crypto seeing future fun to be had

And the rest was history.

why so many buzzwords though

>haha ETH and BTC are literally mirror images clearly no difference in the fundamental outlook you can buy coffee in China with BTC phhhfftt ETH who cares r-right guys?

Coins like Augur should count too.

I really like augur, I just can't justify buying it 3x higher than where I started watching it

>missed the boat

can I get a quick rundown of these guys? why would their ETF be denied but now a new one is being proposed?

The fact that nobody can use proper grammar or sentence structure is telling. I'm guessing you guys are under the age of 35 as well?

I invested $300,000 in Apple stock in 1998, I know what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff. Bitcoin will be 2k by the end of the year. Take a screenshot if you wish.

see
This cycle will continue until one gets approved, or all crypto is bought by billionaires in expectation anyway.

either way, this is the new future

>respond to my post without replying to it

fuck off chink BTC shill

Bitcoin might hit $2,000 by year's end, ethereum will hit $200 minimum though and is still a more profitable place to put your money.

>I invested $300,000 in Apple stock in 1998

so you made six million dollars, and here you are shilling for a dying drug smuggling coin, boy oh boy did you chink parents feed you lead batteries chong chung?

Think of it as a dividend paying investment rather than looking at price, that's if their system works of course and I'm confident it will. Also price will probably boom to 10x what it is now once they do get it up and running.

>$300,000 in Apple stock in 1998
You must be pretty new here, but there's a button where you can upload images to this thread.

Now, pictures or GTFO.

I don't care if he's telling the truth or not, he's still wrong and misguided in his one-or-the-other brand of shilling.

Also if you bought apple before ~2005, you'd be making your principle back in dividend payments each year
>tfw didn't buy apple because I was a fetus

nice roleplaying faggot

You talk a big game but show no evidence that you are correct or are legit. To someone who knows what's up your just a baby

> March 11 ETF doesn't effect price
> Hard fork sends it in different directions

goys the bic boy government has an effect on btc goys. GOYS IT GONNA CRASH HARDER GOYS.

You sir are retarded.

it looks like s&p has a a huge dip, i would hold onto btc.

i just put $200 yesterday

REEEEEE

I did in the short term at least. Just look at the price variations right before, during and after the ETF decision.

why

post pic of lambo or gtfo

I've been saying the same shit. Bitcoin will never get replaced. 2k USD might be possible this year once people stop getting manipulated by the whole hardfork bullshit.