Starting a business

Need to start a business and sell a product on campus, need ideas on what product would cater to students to maximize profits, not allowed to sell food.

Drugs

Pencils

I was thinking selling a stationary bundle of sorts, with pens pencils and all the necessities.

bump. i need to do the same thing.
already sell weed and mushrooms though. i need a legitimate business

Kneepads.

Like how is this even a question bruh. Kneepads every day.

textbooks.. buy and sell, beat the book stores' prices

haha, dont think the university will like that.

they won't care

Does it have to be a product? A service would be a much better idea, ie, pay a fee and I'll do X for you

what is x though? x =/= sucking cock

Can be a services but i'd prefer a product.

furniture rental. I threw away so much furniture most semesters. My second apartment was hardly furnished at all my last semester because I knew I wouldn't want to deal with transporting that shit.

Thing is the university provides us with only $100 seed money. so don think this would be a good idea for this particular assignment, but its a good idea overall.

if i was funny or could play an instrument i would do one of those at a local bar

sex toys

I'm funny for the wrong reasons lol

yeah i should just make a mold of my own and sell it, pocket size.

Have a preworkout stand in front of the rec center. Like a lemonade stand. I'd argue its not food and kids would think that shit was funny

customizable condoms

Enlarging molds is very expensive though

dont need to enlarge the mold, its better to keep it small and portable.

find a person that passed a class with an A and purchase their old notes, especially the dorky girls with good handwriting and write everything down.

Photocopy notes and either start a subscription website, or just put them on a cd and sell each cd for the class.

Obviously its not going to last long because that shit spreads like wildfire (worked at a bar and found a thumb drive with a bunch of classes that the person took screenshots of correct answers of online tests and homework, but can tell they were passed around)

The subcription website is already done, i forget what its called, but make one specific to your university.