Starting a business

likme
likme

Need to start a business and sell a product on campus, need ideas on what product would cater to students to maximize profits, not allowed to sell food.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

hairygrape
hairygrape

Drugs

Methshot
Methshot

Pencils

Snarelure
Snarelure

I was thinking selling a stationary bundle of sorts, with pens pencils and all the necessities.

Skullbone
Skullbone

bump. i need to do the same thing.
already sell weed and mushrooms though. i need a legitimate business

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Kneepads.

Like how is this even a question bruh. Kneepads every day.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

textbooks.. buy and sell, beat the book stores' prices

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

haha, dont think the university will like that.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

they won't care

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Does it have to be a product? A service would be a much better idea, ie, pay a fee and I'll do X for you

Nojokur
Nojokur

what is x though? x =/= sucking cock

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Can be a services but i'd prefer a product.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

furniture rental. I threw away so much furniture most semesters. My second apartment was hardly furnished at all my last semester because I knew I wouldn't want to deal with transporting that shit.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Thing is the university provides us with only $100 seed money. so don think this would be a good idea for this particular assignment, but its a good idea overall.

5mileys
5mileys

if i was funny or could play an instrument i would do one of those at a local bar

iluvmen
iluvmen

sex toys

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I'm funny for the wrong reasons lol

Playboyize
Playboyize

yeah i should just make a mold of my own and sell it, pocket size.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Have a preworkout stand in front of the rec center. Like a lemonade stand. I'd argue its not food and kids would think that shit was funny

WebTool
WebTool

customizable condoms

DeathDog
DeathDog

Enlarging molds is very expensive though

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

dont need to enlarge the mold, its better to keep it small and portable.

askme
askme

find a person that passed a class with an A and purchase their old notes, especially the dorky girls with good handwriting and write everything down.

Photocopy notes and either start a subscription website, or just put them on a cd and sell each cd for the class.

Obviously its not going to last long because that shit spreads like wildfire (worked at a bar and found a thumb drive with a bunch of classes that the person took screenshots of correct answers of online tests and homework, but can tell they were passed around)

The subcription website is already done, i forget what its called, but make one specific to your university.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit