docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Reminder that all whites, blues and yellows are welcome on /dsg/.

HERMITO PURPU

Who is the Old Joseph of Souls?

Patches, because he just keeps fucking showing up.

The only reason you need to use the Carthus Curved Sword over metaslave straight swords is this:

Its 2H R1s have the fastest startup in the game, equal to daggers.

Suddenly this cosplay makes a lot more sense

AHHH IT'S DONE

How can it be wrong, when defending the lives of innocent hosts feels so right?

Best feel tbqh. Delet red scum.

My stand, 「SMOKING SNAKES」, burns far beyond even temperature!

That doesn't make any sense
Your mother's boyfriend's cock also feels right inside you and good for you, but keep it in your bedroom

Best feel this week was putting on obscuring, 4 magic rings, candlestick, crown of dusk and absolutely NUKING reds from the shadows.

>projecting online

Blackflame does dark damage and easily damages even enemies nearly immune to fire damage.

That's right I'm so powerful I have 5 ring slots.

>not using a cockring to fuck reds

It still doesn't make any sense
Sssssh, you'll ruin the fantasy. It's all the poor guy's got

Faith healer playthrough is fun!

>play Dark Souls 2
>can't even get past the first area(Forest of Giant or something like that
Is this game simply not for someone with poor reflex?

Reflex play is actually punished in 2.

Just play careful and try to pull enemies one at a time.

Plan out what you will do and read enemy animations.

「SILVER CHARIOT」
DEAL WITH THIS NUISANCE

There's nothing funner than penetrating fags with your big, meaty lightning rod
The opposite, ds2 is far more methodical than the other games
How does it look with untrue white on?

I think it looks fine without it to be honest.

Gonna look through my armor pieces to see if I can make 「BLACK SABBATH」

I tried. In one area, I managed to beat the fat monster with the shell by letting the barrels explode on it. But when I go up the stairs immediately after that a huge ass floating monster on the top of the roof killed me instantly from behind while I was fighting the undead soldier.

With Untrue White it looks like a plausible stand.

...The stand is the fire.

Silver mask with drang armor, although I think that has a neckgap. If it does, try jailer robe
Yeah, I got that. "Burning beyond temperature" temperature doesn't make any sense, unless the broken english is part of a reference I'm not getting. It's like saying "It's bigger than number". Burning beyond conceivable temperature maybe

You did fine, the Ironclad is easiest to deal with by making it blow up the barrels.

I die to the first Pursuer encounter quite often as well, one of the less fair ganks in the game.

You can assrape him by using the parrying small shield you can find before the bonfire with the vendor to parry his attacks, really easy to do even for someone who sucks at parrying. Just dodge his stabs and press parry when he starts the swing.

The game is not as hard as it seems, just keep at it and try to learn from your mistakes. Eventually it will click.

I'm doing Silver Mask with Dragonscale Armor and Havels Leggings. Trying to find good gauntlets to use. Probably Catarina, but I can't get them at this point. Dark Hand + Golden Ritual Spear. Stand by for pic.

Does anyone here still play DaS PvP or are you all on Swamp Souls 3?

i think he meant that it burns beyond temperature as in being immune to fire will do nothing against it

Are names not censored on ps4?
Got invaded by "knight" severslbtimes today.

Two paths etc

Did you retreat from the roof first before fighting it? Because there are a lot of other enemies there.

Way too bulky

>ne of the less fair ganks in the game.
Ironically not even true, but I get why people fall for it

On the first optional pursuer encounter the hollow soldiers on the ground don't get up unless attacked, and the bomb thrower ignores you if you stay out of the 1/6th of thee area his bombs reach, he also has a habit of jumping down and he wont climb the ladder to enter the fight until pursuer is dealt with.

Most people tend to try and rush the bomb thrower or randomly hit the ones playing dead, then get gangbanged once pursuer lands

Remember, DS2 is all about mobs jumping around the corner or falling on your head. But they are generally slow, so, if you are ganked - run, turn back, take one down, run again repeat. It usually works. Just take care you run to area you've cleared already.

I didn't fight it on the first encounter in any of my playthroughs.

I always get on the roof, run to the other end, and then go back down to make the pursuer despawn so i can fight the mobs normally.

What if I made my character Very Skinny from the character creator? The Black Hand Armor leaves my neck naked.

Right. Thanks for the tips.

You're welcome numbnuts.

Pursuer only attacks you there once
During that one attempt the hollow soldiers ignore you unless you damage them
If you back down the ladder pursuer despawns
You can just ignore the area entirely and come back later after killing Pursuer at his fog gate

Go try it, you can switch the view mode to show the armor. And try making your skin pitch black

Dark Souls 1 pvp is garbage and full of hackers. It used to be passable back in the day but the only people who play it these days are obnoxious tryhards and cheaters.

>Gael is down
>Only Midir left to clear DS3
This is going to take a while.

P E S T I L E N T M E R C U R Y

Literally doubles the length of the Ringed City.

M I S T
I
S
T

Ahem *mist

Didn't bother turning skin color since all of my body would be covered

You a racist mate?

If I buffed crow quills with frozen weapon, would the throwing knives proc frostbite too?

It's for people with bad reflexes but good resource management and lots of patience. Treat it like an RPG, not an action game. You should win every battle before you even encuonter the enemy, by just paying attention to the area and having enough preparation that you can kill things in a single combo.

Why not just try it

Only race here is the thoughts racing through my head on which Stand I want to make.

Explain "stand" please.

Fuck you

I meant for drang/jailer/black hand

I now find Gael much more difficult, even if 70% of the damage I take are rollcatches from the spooky cape of darkness.

Anyone mind dropping me Catarina Gauntlets+Leggings and or a Dark Hand?

pw stando

Probably but most likely not to the same extend as the blade would. At least not each separately

Jacking into the Matrix.

DS2 punishes you for going into "negative" stamina.
If an attack would normally take 30 stamina to do, but you do it at the very end of your stamina bar then your stamina will go into an invisible negative zone for however much stamina you used.

You won't regain "usable" stamina until you regenerated the negative stamina, this means that 9 times out of 10 if you spend your entire stamina bar on a combo on an enemy, but he doesn't die then you are stuck waiting for your stamina to regenerate, but because your in the negative stamina zone you can't even roll before you spend half a second getting it back to 0, only after that time do you actually start being able to take actions that normally consume stamina.

This is what fucks people over the most in terms of 2's combat, you mash your entire green bar away, the enemy doesn't die, then you can't roll for half a second since your stamina isn't back yet and you take a hit and die.

Obviously it's weeb shit, just explain it nerd or I'll fuck you up

Peepee Masturbates

I just spammed GHSAs til he died.

I'm gonna, faget

all the games do this actually but DS2 is much more noticable. I think the regen rate is much, much slower if you go negative, the other games just have a slightly slower rate.

Would you like to summon me and try it out?

With 4 Homing Soulmasses left out of 7 slots arsenal it's fucking ded. I rejoice. Fuck whomever thought giving that thing so much resistance was a good idea.

At least he can be cheesed at fog gate. Tough boss for beginners.

>Cheesing the Pursuer

I mean I get cheesing the actually hard bosses, but come on.

I look forward to fighting him on every encounter because I always beat him up so bad with that braindead parry timing.

I'm just planning ahead for when I reach cathedral for my frost build. Only just beat sage lel

>cheesed at fog gate
What?

Is Midir's laser breath the coolest looking attack in Souls?

I always thought Aldrichs arrows were cool. Difficult to appreciate while you're FUCKING DYiNG though.

It's cool the way he rears up on his back feeties and lashes it along the ground

I fucking hate Ariandel
>get ganked by followers
>get ganked by annoying ass wolfs
>get ganked by even more annoying trees
>all of the above at the same time
>oh there are Millwood Knights there too who have archer backup and wolfs
>survive all that bullshit
>don't even get anything worthwhile for that torture and barely any souls
>'Survive the depths of Lothric Castle before you face the painting'
>enemies in the painting drop fucking large titanite shards
Who thought designing it this way was a good idea?
Good thing you can basically skip the entire snowfield

It's pretty cool but I never see it from a distance so I can't tell for sure. I'm personally partial to Gael's aerial crossbow volleys

That attack has fucked me up so many times. The bolts stun me and then he brings down the fucking sword of Damocles on my head

Mister Miazaki people run pat all the combat all the time
>how about we make its super annoying to fight through
How does that hel
>Wait, make them all give jack shit souls for the effort as well, nobody did chalices which rewarded assloads of souls for effort so clearly they don't give a shit
But how does that make people not run past eve
>Give them all really shit loot drops too

And that is how DS3 got made
They had to make the combat fast as fuk so people wouldn't accuse them of being DS2 again and everyone liked 3, but to counter that most enemies became a chore to fight

Phantom+ballista. He dies in 2-3 hits.

>just beat the DLCs on my old characters
>realized I haven't made a new character in years
>start up the game and make a new guy
>forgot how awful the game is at the beginning
What a fucking slog. And I loved the DLC's too.

I almost forgive all of that because it's a pretty snow level

>phantom cheese
Where is the foggate involved?

I like the way he's breathing fire and suddenly his mouth starts glowing and pulsating then he's pushed back by the sheer force of it and gets on his hind legs and somehow manages to shoot it towards the ground, like it's too powerful for even him to control. It's just amazing.
I liked the arrows in the first phase, not so much on the second.
Daymn, I only got to see that aerial volley once since I got him the first time I reached the last phase but it was sick indeed.

What he probably means is the ballista at the fog gate fight, you can just parry him and then do 90% of his HP from a single shot from one of those

Anyone wanna beat up Friede with me?

Platform is PS4, password is dsg

FRIEDE A BEST

MARIA A SHIT

>no context

I would but I've done her twice today. Kind of over it.

Truly genius decisions
I have nothing against the faster paced comvat in 3, in fact I quite like it but the way from seems to approach game development (shove everything in there we can and optimize after release) just didn't work for three since there are still certain enemy types (dogs, especially human faced ones or the jumping ghru) that literally break the game.

none needed

So most people agreed Friede is shit. Got it.

>still no mounts/pets
I guess you can cast rapport on a dog, but it's not the same

Holy fuck Irithyll SS is some OP shit early game. That frostbite just drops everything fast enough to make up for the lack of twinkling tit

It's just a different shade of Bleed.

Doggos are ok, you just hit them first. Ghru and pus of man are really broken.

Hitting the doggos first is not so easy when they start teleporting and glitching through the world while attacking.
I don't feel like Puss of Man are broken. They are weak to fire and you can block them, though sometimes it's hard to see