report bugs on our software

we are the next ebay

we will take over the world of markets

see for yourself

I'm done with this sorry.

k.

Thanks for selling me your bags goys. Who else here got in at /270/

I'm tempted, but no fucking way...

I got back in at 300, made money off the first pump and I think it'll climb again sooner or later. This is close to the starting price when the initial pump began. Can't get much lower and even if this doesn't just take off incredibly its just a matter of time before someone pumps it.

why? what don’t you like? how can we improve?

I think it’s fucking hilarious when people don’t recognize the potential this has.

And all these shitty altcoins being pumped every day...it’s too funny. BAY is the real deal.

I think this is a mini pump and will fall to back to around 280ish. But I do think sometime this year bitcoin will go for another moon attempt

>Literally exposing everyone on your decentralized network to trademark claims from Ebay

8% loss is negligible, better than missing bottom. Could easily range trade to lower my cost basis if it stays flat a while..

>386 sat
Not constantly being pumped by biz shills

>markets are decentralized
>moderated
>you may get blocked

Please tell me again how that's a decentralized market?

Tell David he's a fucking idiot, and he ripped off Halo's source code.

He can't even improve the GUI, what a joke.

He stated last year on plebbit that "mum" friendly user interfaces would come after everything functional is complete. Plz go back to trading ark my friend.

I love u guys and wanted to share this gem before it really takes off. I can remember when s*** road had a couple of listings, this feels exactly like it.

to heck with ebay fees, paypal, websites and middlement

This bitbay can help me buy bitcoin with cash in the mail, and both parties put up a stake.

The average plebeian will definitely prefer this market over others because it gives him the feeling of circumventing the system and buying items for a better price.

And didn't he code bithalo anyway? plz stahp

explain to me what "halo" is doing now,
How do you know that halo isn't just David himself?

What team is "halo" that david ripped off? if you don't mind me asking you provide a source

where can you trade bay? I might as well put 25 into this memecoin

shittrex

fuck slack. Use riot it is the same shit,but opensource and not a botnet,plus it can use irc

Good point,

slack has threads, image support and other things that we need to keep things going.

the whole point of this experiment is to find better software and use it

Get BTC from an ATM near you, otherwise use localbitcoin / kraken / coinbase
Send btc to bittrex
Trade for bay and other glorious alts of your choice

You realize BitBay is just using BitHalo's software right?

David literally created nothing, he is just a scammer.

bithalo.org/bithalo/

bithalo.org/?page_id=138

David created bithalo and he created BitBay

he is actively working on BitBay

same guy

David created bithalo
Noice bait tho keep at it sport

I dont get it.
I sell a physical product and get paid with crypto but how is the sell verified? How do we both know you got the package and its the proper product as promised so that the money payment is done?

Both buyer and seller deposit an agreed upon amount into an escrow account. Either equal to the value of the product being sold or another agreed upon amount.

Have a read about it here: bitbay.market/about/double-deposit-escrow/

This part strikes me as odd:
>Once the transaction is completed and both parties are happy with the outcome, they – under their own will – release the collateral that is being held in a temporary address in the client. If something goes awry during the transaction, it’s up the buyer and seller, or employer and employee, etc., to work out their differences or they both lose their collateral.

As in, the buyer has the power to release collateral for seller and vice versa?

There is also a reputation system built in.

I'm a retard. They both agree to release both sides of funds. i.e. If one side decides to be a fuckwit they lose their money.

It's not the same David.

BitBay's "David" is using the real David's identity from BitHalo, and stole the code.

Not his first scam.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0

Sounds like the seller gets fucked.
>agree to place product price as collateral(both parties).
>item arrives
>recipient says he wants a discount and gives bogus reasons
>seller is better of giving in otherwise he loses both the product and the collateral money.

kek literally shit after i thought about it for 10 seconds.

it's decentralized because it runs off of the bitmessage protocol, which, yes, that is a decentralized protocol which cannot be shut down.

only sell to verified buyers

fixed

You think these idiots actually thought this through?

Kek.

But the buyer also loses collateral and has pretty much paid 100% more for the product.

bro...

do you not get it?

it is one guy
dzimbeck skype
[email protected]
literally one guy

the thread you are linking, is completely irrelevant to this discussion, and if you read the replies, it vindicates David.

fuck thats good

not to mention david literally walked me through a client bug today and fixed my windows 10 build

r u even srs with me now

I appreciate it. Have bought 22k now. I'm going to wait until 200ish satoshi again to drop 1 btc. There's no way this isn't going to be pumped on the future.

you did good. Don't expect 1000% gains like a pump coin, but this is a steady place to put yourself.

I learned my lesson with shitcoins

>these markets are moderated

Correct me if im wrong but i think openbazzar allows you total freedom to buy/sell anything

then the seller does the same thing, and they eventually argue for the same as the deposit price.

>sending the item before you receive payment
Sounds like you should never go into business

Glad you niggers are starting to get it

Pic Related - future millionaire M A D M A N reporting in

Fellow P S Y C H O here how much are you holding