35k in credit debt

35k in credit debt

income shaky, a good month ~3k

what do? bankruptcy? i wish suicide was an option but don't want to make my family sad

How do you have debt 10x your monthly income?

Buy eth

Really suicide is the only option. All you gonna do after paying that debt is get in more debt because you were born stupid.

If they are sad it will be because of how bad they raised you, they will probably inherit your debt because banks don't fuck around.

income 3k and youre complaining? hahahahah some of us have the debt and are NEET. you are a billionaire to us

long story, not gonna get into details but i was making ~12k monthly in 2014 and ~8k in 2015... things went sour and my income took a big loss in 2016 and I started to have to resort to using my credit to keep things afloat, thinking I could bounce my income back

i've stabilized as my other finances and bills but the credit debt still lingers, and I can only make minimum payments more or less

no if i can get rid of this debt i'll be gucci

i'm not complaining, i'm asking for possible solutions and insights to get relief from this credit debt

You can't inherit debt moron.

>because you were born stupid.

yeah i know, he's some sadfag trying to depress me further, no problem! you don't lose your business and go into 35k without developing a couple new layers of skin and copping mechanisms

I'm in debt for a very similar reason except close to $200k in debt rather than your $35k. Had tons of income 2014 / 2015 and then in 2016 invested in a new venture, income fucked, tried to use credit to stay afloat. Ultimately failed.

Tried to negotiate with creditors to pay off the debt in lump sum. Minimum they would take was 50% so my lawyer told em to shove it and I'm filing for bankruptcy. It fucks your credit but honestly does that really matter? If you can't pay back your debt then your credit will be fucked anyway, but you'll still have the debt.

>long story, not gonna get into details
Got busted huh

What company with the debt? If Discover, youre fucked since they'll sue you.

Many other credit card companies you can let it default and settle for about 5-10 %

Just depends which companies

>You can't inherit debt moron
Sweet summer children.

Those exceptions are literally because you willfully take on those debts.

AMEX too.
t. being sued by AMEX

Honestly not as bad as it sounds. Worst they do is put a lien on my bank account which has no money in it.

>Worst they do is put a lien on my bank account
And garnish any wages you have or will have in the future

D: sorry man, here I am stressing about 35k when there's others out there dealing with real big dick debt

amex is where most of it is

D: ... is this because you've missed the minimums or have refused to pay, or do they just not want to wait the possible ages it will take for you to pay it back?

how exactly does defaulting your credit work in terms of score? probably has some effect, not nearly as bad as B.R. but surely not as good as paying everything off organically eh?

very naive here

Do you have any assets? If not, get yourself accomodated with the fact that you'll not be able to own anything and not be able to
work jobs which don't pay out in cash. Then declare bankrupcy. May as well weight your possibilities and rack up more debt to convert to cash before filling.

They won't allow you to do bankruptcy, it's a last option when you literally have no chance of paying back you debt(s), and they will scrub your finances... 3 grand a month? No deal.

Youre fine dude. 35k is miniscule. You do have some issues though. Suicidal ideation as a debt solution? Wow man. Income shaky? Stabilize it. Sounds like youre making the minimum payments. Thats excellent. Check your credit scores. They okay to open a nice rewards card? Transfer your debt to a card with no apr for 6 months. Pay the fucking fee for this. Keep chipping away. Rinse, repeat as needed. Keep those min payments up, and youre actually improving your credit history. Start with credit karma free credit estimization, stablizing your income, and seeing a counselor. Youre welcome user. Anything else?

Have you kept up with minimum payments? Is this all on one card? They have automatic systems for this, but im guessing you dont want to be using a bank account.

> Falling for the credit meme
Anything on credit is a fucking scam, how do you people not see that? Warren Buffet keeps enough money around to keep his business running with zero profit for 10 years - that's why his stock is so consistently stable. If you don't have 1/10 of that for your life and your business you fucked up.

My advice? Get another job. Try to get 5k/mo, live on 2k, be out of debt in 1 year

You think so? Try losing a parent who was in deep debt. Good luck dealing with these assholes.

find yourself a good debt restructuring company, come up with a long term plan to repay your debt, be the perfect wagecuck and keep your job

Terrible advice. Debt restructuring/consolidation companies are a total scam.

If you have regular credit card debt just wait until the statue of limitations expires and it'll just go away