I believe that all peoples have the right to self-determination in ethnically homogenous nation-states

>I believe that all peoples have the right to self-determination in ethnically homogenous nation-states
>except those goddamn kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are there only 196 countries?

Every ethnic group should have it's own country.

EVERY MAN A COUNTRY

BITCOIN ANARCHO CAPITALIST UNION OF VOLUNTARY EGOISTS COLLECTIVE UTOPIA NOW

I'm literally going to marry Ema!

>not being a national egoist
>not encouraging nationalism in your own sovereign nation (the self)

Nationalism is a modern meme, we need a new Imperium

>I believe that all peoples have the right to self-determination in ethnically homogenous nation-state
>unless you're white, then you're a racist bigot

there are a shit ton of ethnicities too.

what do you do? sami, manchu, hmong, etc

>I believe that all peoples have the right to self-determination in ethnically homogenous nation-states
>except those goddamn white
T. Every leftists, democrat, and Zionist ever

If you are trying to mock /pol/ with this, those lads are just angry that despite having their own state the jews still live in their countries

>I don't understand Stirner but want to stop /leftypol/ bullying me.

>capitalism
shiggy

Yes, and?

I hate kikes

Muslims and niggers can go die as well

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you; reddit!

>Yes, and?

And you're stupid.

>reddit
>anything other than a leftypol shill central
This is what leftycuckolds actually believe

reddit is whatever you want it to be, it's diverse enough in subreddits to hold any view
the only defining point of reddit is that it's inherently a circlejerk
learn your memes lad

Problem?

>I believe no people have the right to self determination en ethnically homogeneous nation-states
>Except those wonderfull Jews!

>except those goddamn palestinians

Having two ethnicities claiming the same exact land and refusing to share it with one another because one initially went "we wuz victims, Fuck off" and the other side afterwards refused all compromise, instead relying on neighbouring nation waging War against the first Group, only to fail so hard that they gave their most fanatical opponents a good argument to bring up in order to keep them down, in turn driving fanatism up...

At this point there little that can be done.

But Palestinians were actually there, and still constitute the majority of Israel plus Palestine.

haha totally! fuck niggers and kikes dude, fucking gas them all just like based Hitler did! only superior white ubermensch like us two should survive! aren't we so edgy and politically subversive? Seig heil mien Fuhrer!! xD

The Jews can do whatever they want, I just don't want the US bending over backwards to help them.

>"Haha totally! Let's just pretend that people with opposing political opinions are neckbeards! Look at this picture XDDDD that's you! XDD dont you feel silly now? Man arent my arguments and le epic trolling so good? XDdD?"

I honestly see no problem with this.
>except those goddamn kikes
I know plenty of Nationalist who support the idea of a Jewish state and even advocate for it.

>fedora meme
>Neo-Nazi

I don't know what the specific theme of this thread is going to be about, but I'm going to post this An-Cap meme I made because it seems to be some-what related to the topic and because it didn't receive the attention it deserved when I posted it on Funnyjunk. Thank you

>All ethnostates are bad except for Israel.
>All ethnostates are good except for Israel.

Both shit tier. It should be:

>All ethnostates are bad.

It isn't necessarily the existence of Israel but the impact Jews make in foreign countries which steers these nation's foreign policies to benefit Israel it their (not Israel) expense. There are two options- expulsion of the Jews or the destruction of Israel.

*at

I agree! People who advocate ethnostates are just racist bigots who need to kill themsel..(collapses)

That is very poorly written.

Stop looking for intellectual consistency from people who will saying whatever needs to be said to gain advantages for themselves. It's a completely different way of thinking.

Why are enthostates bad?

Uh...

Every ethnicity should live in its own separate nation-state with free trade between all of them. This is the only way to attain world peace.

>Justifies racist/segregationist laws
>Equates the actions of a state with an entire race
>Built around "othering" foreigners and promoting isolation

There's genuinely little benefit from ethnostates.

What are the benefits of a diverse state?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY

Funny how only Western democracies are ever presented with this argument.

Then why do libs claim all the problems in Africa can be fixed by ethnostates

>those are the "people" who come from leftypol

>Then why do libs claim all the problems in Africa can be fixed by ethnostates

Contrary to popular /pol/ belief, ethnostates are still a very mainstream opinion. These are probably the same people who think the UN partition of Palestine was a good idea and look the other way at America's harsh immigration policies.