/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Ren's event ends 29 Sept 14:59 JST. Play normal quests to get pencils, which let you run the difficult event quests. Earn more pencils by playing any quest, and by equipping Memoria:
>+3 from gacha 4*
>+2 from event shop 4*
>+1 from event shop 3*
>Daily quests are best for pencils if you don't have Memoria, else the story quests are
>5 limited Swimsuit Memoria in Mirror Coin (PvP) store until 30 Sept, 600 coins needed
>Chapter 4 Part 4 arrived 19 Sept, Part 5 arrives 25 Sept

Current Rate-ups
>4* Isuzu Ren (Dark, Magia-type) ends 29 Sept 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65048692
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64999400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that ren, felicia, homura and shizuku are top tier suffering

Reminder that most whale accounts you see are bots set up by the devs to make you think people are spending stupid amounts of money in the game, and you might as well do so too.

Don't get grinded in the jewish shekel machine.

New Magia Report.

I remember reading in one of those matome sites, that a jap discovered in the game help section wording that suggests that you can keep defeated megucas, now that we're starting to fight other megucas in the story, it might be closer to getting implemented.

>"crying so hard about how you didn't pull me despite being the (..) pick-up gacha"
this is me, but with mami

If I have the prereg Homu and buy the magia chip Homu, what happens? Do I just get a discounted Destiny Gem?

Going by the last panel, I think the author isn't super happy about the continuation.

Yes, it's a discount destiny gem.

>Challenge 5

55k hp each, they will cast counter on their first turn. All three rounds are like this. 11 books.

>used my remaining tickets on Mami
>got the Mami memoria
>it's useless and the Ren one has bonus drops

Oh

So i just got Ren from the gacha as my first 4*. Is she any good? What should i take note of?

She is good and you can get a destiny gem of her in the event going on right now. Which = 1 additional Ren pull.

Oh i see. Thanks!

What is the number on the top right kyubey icon?

>Challenge 6

99999hp each, didn't see them use any skill. Only drops 5 books this time, fuk my 60 pencils.

How many pulls you can do.
I'm not sure if it's always correct, and I think it might switch between support and gem gacha based on which currency you have more of. It's a weird and fairly useless feature.

>hits like a truck
>has one of the best sweeping connects
>can be tanky with the correct memorias
>if you don't take her out asap she gibs your team
>if you try to take her out asap healers will keep her alive

This girl is starting to drive me crazy.

You forgot the most important thing.

It's always support

Even if you just pulled non-support?

Maybe we're talking about different things. I meant the gacha icon on the home screen.

>ren was actually close to pulling the rope
what the hell is this level of suffering

And don't forget twice. Her suffering index is the highest among the new girls because she has nothing going outside of love for megucas. That itself is pretty sad.

We need something like for meguca suffering.

Do you get more pencils if you fuse the event memoria?

Most of all the other girls had some actual issues in their lives that couldn't be solved without a magical wish.
Ren issue was that she was a friendless loser nerd. That's something that can be easily fixed.
If she was willing to kill herself over that then she's just a bitch. High suffering index my ass.

You are supposed to when its max fused, but I think there is some kind of bug and its not happening for some reason.

>friendless loser nerd
You can also describe Homura that way. look where it got her.

That's irrelevant to the point.

Homura was also an orphan with heart disease.

>That's something that can be easily fixed.

You obviously haven't read her story. It's in the pastebin. You have no excuse.

Her wish was revolved around a new friend, though.

Valid point on heart, but what the hell even happened to her parents.

Never mind it does work, just went with a support that gave me +8. Its the max symbol on the memoria screen that is bugged.

>All her issues would be solved if she decided to man up and speak like a normal human being but prefers to be a bitch about it
>So much of a bitch that while dying of her own accord she then regrets it and only got saved by QB

Just go read it you faggot.

It's because of people like you that she did what she did.
Monster.

Ren's problem are pretty Homura without the physical problems, taken in a different direction so shutup

and i like homura

I wouldn't bully her, but neither I would coddle her. If she never decides to take the first step to get over her shyness and stuff then she'll never progress with her life and be happy with herself. She has a group of people who like her and comfort her and support her now. No more reason to be a bitch anymore.

post the cutest mamipic you have

Ren's problem is psychological and not physical, but I think she's what you get if you combine Madoka and Homura.

She doesn't have just shyness she has mutism. Very different things.

You people wouldn't care about Ren if she weren't a Mashuface

Fuck off and die

>Challenge 7

Tanky as fuk, casts def up every turn too. Momoko magia only did like 60k to it. And his attack seems to get stronger when his hp gets low. 14 books.

Mashu is ugly and her shield is stupid.
Ren couldn't be more different.

If Mashu is ugly so is Ren because they have the same face.

>Ren & Rika
>so much blushing

my heart

Not really, unless you think having the same haircut is like having the same face.

stay mad mamifag

very cute mamis

What would happen if Ren and Homura met each other?

They would fight to see who is the most pathetic doormat.

>all these mami reminding me how i didn't get her in a rate up

>this is an adult

>doormats
>fighting

Only one can hold the title of the biggest loser.

You can always tie for the first place.

This is my wife, say something nice about her

>Play the entire day to get 250 gems as fast as possible
>Roll while reciting "please Ren"
>App crashes before I see the roll
>Got Momoko
I'm happy, but this is the third time that I got a 4* that's not the rate up one.

what can we do to ensure that mamisan never lose her beautiful smile again?

i want to caress her hair

not sure what to thinkg about the cat paws

You wanted Ren didn't you user? Too bad! Its me Emiri!

Probably nothing.
They both are very damaged and have very low self-esteem, that type naturally deviates around chadgucas like Madoka or Kyoko.
For example, Kako was all over Madoka, but she doesn't know that host is taken by Homura.
Shizuku is also seems to be sharing Kyoko with Yuma.

Those damaged betas just can't get enough basically.

>Challenge 8

This one is much harder than the previous ones. The girls at the back have 75k hp. They can all cast their connect as skills so their is chance Mami will bind you all, she also tiro finale me one turn and bound everyone. 14 books.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

>Madoka
>a chad
uhhh

Thanks, your Mami is cute too!

Silly Emiri, you didn't spook my roll, Felicia did!

Madoka is a true chad.

not that user but agreeing
>madoka
>chad
I think you're mistaking her for another meguca.

Different user here
Madoka is friendly and cheerful, but bashful and has a low self esteem. She's definitely not an alpha. However, when compared to Homura, she seems like a charismatic god.

Many people look charismatic next to Megane Homu.

that's what i'm saying

madoka once had high self esteem but you know all those time loops slowly changed that.

Actually, it was because she never contracted. Becoming a magical girl made her feel more important because she was helping people.

I see this a lot. Homura's looping didn't change Madoka's personality.

First cute image I seen of Natsuki

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65048692

Do it work as a simple sum? As in, fused the first time it gives double and fusing 3 times gives triple?

She's both gentle and level-headed. Her wish is something only a strong person can do. While Homura's deed in Rebellion is something only a very weak person would.

>has a low self esteem

Not really.
She's a balanced kind of person.

You have a point. A better word to describe Madoka is humble.

>comparing madoka's wish at episode 12 to homura's thing at rebelloin
you know one of them was pretty much a veteran child soldier at that point, right?

...for years.

No you have to max it for it to increase. The gacha ones goes from 3 to 7. The 4* shop one goes from 2 to 5.

The Vikings are coming!

A chad describes a charismatic and dominating person who gets what they want when they want it. This is definitely not Madoka, who is shy and humble with average people skills with and a low self-esteem.
Yes, Madoka does have an inner strength, but she is not a dominant person. She is not an alpha female.

Its okay, she still does adult things
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64999400

No you retard
Madoka only becomes alpha after she contracts and feels she has a purpose
She's always a beta bitch whenever she does not contract

>While Homura's deed in Rebellion is something only a very weak person would.
Taking control over the universe for the person you love is something only weak people do? Sasuga.

Madoka is still a beta bitch even after she contracts. It didn't magically turn her into an alpha.

Go re-watch the series, specially episode 10.

>Not just ordering for take-away
Why is Mami so dumb?

Aren't people eating at restaurants alone turned away like those people who go watch movies on their own?

>roll Ren on accident

What's her costume in the shop?

Which Magia Records are alphas and which ones are betas???

>Challenge 9

I don't think its possible at this point if you don't have multiple 100s. Hits hard, lots of hp, probably has the evade buff when you take him down to half health as well. I didn't take any chances, double bound him with Mami magia/connect then double Momoko magia to finish him when he's nearing half hp. 20 books.