Sup buttcoiners

sup buttcoiners
How is your "investment" doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpOnolf1tS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw good

put in 20k in february, just sold 20k worth of btc and eth, still holding 200 eth and 10 btc

pretty damn good tbqh famalam

Show portfolio

i'll give you this portion

Niigga cmon

all of my holdings are on my ledger now anyway, not gonna hold them on an exchange

I don't know anymore

Should we double down and buy even more BTC while it is cheap?

I have 1 BTC that I plan to hold onto until the price goes up above $1200 again

Since I'm already bag holding I may as well buy a bigger bag?

>Strong Hands

go for it, i can't see a 2013/2014 happen again, if the price drops down to such a level again bitcoin can be considered dead

I'm looking forward to it dropping down to around $300 again so I can buy $10,000 worth and hold for a year or two.

Seriously? You think BTC can drop to 300??

if btc drops to 300$ it'll be worthless and gone in a month or two

which btc to buy after the slip? assuming i want to buy. it's not even clear if btc have forked or not.

This

$1200 and in 3 months from now $1500

>>im buying BTC up like crazy i dropped $200 10 mins ago

Hahahaha, but no. If BTC drops to 300 it'll be bought like no tomorrow and very swiftly rise back to 900 levels.

again: which one?

Whichever will be the popular one. This, of course, is mostly decided by the exchanges.
Just remember that BTC bottomed at 200$ in 2015 after rising to over 1k, and now it's almost 4x higher again.

it's most likely that only the minority side will bottom the majority branch will not take a big hit. it's almost immediately apparent which one the miners go for.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpOnolf1tS8

90% on this board are lying about their gains and portfolio. Don't believe anyone.

it is true though, don't really care if you don't believe me tho

It's more of a gambling since ETH is volatile.

Around late December/early January I really contemplated for the first time whether I was actually blind and the Veeky Forums shills had seen the light for years.

But now remembering how less than 3 months ago everyone was like "this is the last time you'll see BTC below 1,000!!11", "now the moon mission starts!", etc and looking at BTC's ~15% weekly volatility for this year and it's current state... Yeah fuck that, Veeky Forums shills have no fucking clue and are just meming (flipping from "BTC will always be the best" to "ETH was always going to win" in about a month is pretty telling), cryptos are not a stable investments by a long shot and I made the right call staying away from them. Sure, I missed out on a *lot* of gains, but this shit is not for me.

it's interesting to me, that one side wants segwit the other wants free floating blocksize and they are ready to kill each other over it.

why not just do both? they are unrelated almost completely.

it´s just the chinese selling their btc because chinese government is a shithouse full of retards.
once this bear market is over and scaling debate came to an end btc will rise to new highs you can´t even imagine

its currently at $935 so im doing pretty well,not everyone bought at 1K+ bud

this, bitcoin will remain king

It's up to you bro and how you play your hand. 2 weeks before the announcement people were saying to dump money in ETH because regardless if bitcoin soars or crashes, ETH will gain. They were right.

it's not even slightly interesting to me what goes on with bitcoin because it's an obsolete bag of shit. once they get out of the way ETH can take over and make crypto great again

I'm over here sitting on my XRP (Ripple), wake me up in 3 years when it has blown up from international banking system adoption. Ty mens.

then why are you in this thread exactly?

Finally a fellow zerp bro. It's a damn shame people don't realize that XRP is the only currency with any semblance of real world value. It does something that people want. The only one that banks are picking up rather than talking about.

all this coinfagging is fucking cancer

half of you are probably worse off than you'd like to admit

one bad bet and all of your gains are gone

wow i wonder which currency you own

fine right now since i bought on the cheap(er), still way in the green. bitcoin's network just sucks right now and its hit its scaling limit. if it gets that figured out then it'll be better off.

i've hedged with some other cryptos, but they are basically pegged to bitcoin

Turned 700$USD into $4,000USD through PivX and my 67 ETH that I bought in at $28USD two weeks ago is now sitting at around $50USD.

Im pretty pleased about it. My only regret is not having the balls to put more down on the initial purchases, but better safe than sorry I guess.