Timberrrrrrrrrr!

Timberrrrrrrrrr!

ethereum made bitchcoin mess obsolete.

Only until the banks fork ethereum then it will be timber for eth too.

you don't have a clue what you're talking about deluded faggot.

im buying bitcoin up right now like crazy it will go back up again

Eth already forked. It won't fork again.
>t. Owner of 25 etherium classics.

I don't think so. It's going below $800 for sure.

The banks aren't actually going to use ethereum. They are going to roll their own block chain based on it.

Put all my BTC ino ETH yesterday, this is going to be some insane bag holding with how emotionally invested people are in bitcoin.

so if each bank uses ethereum to make their own blockchains, how will those internal chains transact with each other? i guess they will have to use the public chain? yes? faggot.

More than likely the banks will all agree on a standardized FED approved blockchain and use that.

lol you are so clueless. ETH IS the industry standard blockchain.

source: i work in liverpool street. every fintech company is using eth

My advice is to hedge with ripple. Will probably be ETH but you never fully know and at the very least it's still a safe bet against fiat.

ripple is a joke

One of you guys explain to me why Ether is being inflated.

If I understand correctly the is no max supply like 21 mill BTC.

Doesn't the fact that its being inflated too god knows how much defeat the purpose?
Its basically fiat money?!

I understand the smart contracts potential, but if being inflated they can mess up the value.

They will still need to use the public chanin, in fact if you read the statements released by the ether alliance they want to develop the public chain.

The bitcoin ETF denial and the hard fork scare is forcing investors to use alts as a hedge,ethereum is a meme and the value will vaporise when btc booms again.

>riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, sure kiddo

but there is a hard limit of 100 million. the no hard limit meme is just FUD coming from scared bitcoiners.

Doesn't it take a lot of proccessing power to mine ETH, though? Will it get more difficult over time like bitcoin?
>just want to buy a coin that will make me rich and has a future.

Thanks for clearing that up

There actually isn't a hard limit, but the rate of inflation will approach zero.

Think of it as the amount of ether being created will eventually match the amount being lost due to people losing passwords/keys, or throwing eth into contracts that can't return them, or dying.