Wage gap myth...

Wage gap myth ? I would like to know your perspective on why or why not you believe it's true I obviously don't because it's fucking complete bullshit facts prove everything opinions don't

The wage gap is as stupid as saying women are better than men at being pregnant

They choose different jobs and don't work as much. I have no problem with it.

If they want paid maternity leave and more daycare subsidies I also have no objection.

If they want quotas so jobs go to unqualified angry lesbians and colored gender non binary trans otherkin midgets instead of qualified men then I object.

See now I can totally agree with u on that but a women can still work if she's pregnant but it also depends on how far along the pregnancy is it's almost like if a man gets hurt at work and literally can't work you give that person a paid leave as soon as he's well again he either comes back to work or get some fired simple

example

>elementary and middle school teachers, social care workers, nurses, secretaries, customer service workers, call center (not outsourced) workers, 'activists', part time workers, stay-at-home workers, non-workers are overwhelmingly female

>engineers, highly skilled trades, university professors, businessmen, attorneys and lawyers, finance workers, accountants, scientists, programmers, IT workers and executives, astronauts, entrepreneurs, generals and high ranking military are overwhelmingly male

>muh wage gap

Of course there is a wage gap.

1) Different pay for different work
Women disproportionately work in low-income fields (retail, barber, hospitality, cosmeticians, etc). Women are also several times more likely to be working part-time. It's only natural that less work and lower paid jobs equal a lower average wage. I don't see this as a fundamental problem of gender inequality as men working these jobs and these hours would receive equal pay.
There is something to be said whether some traditionally female fields are undervalued as a whole or why it is that women flock to (or get pushed into?) those fields, but this is a much more fundamental discussion about education, not really a narrow wage gap problem.

2) Lower pay for equal work
For the longest time I thought this didn't exist, until it showed up here and there in my work life. Thinking a bit about it, I can see why this happens. Being aggressive, confident, competitive and demanding are seen as male traits, and they are very advantageous when negotiating raises. Being insecure, agreeable and timid are seen as female traits, and they are horrible when negotiating raises.
I now run a business myself. Your employer isn't going run after you to gift you any money. Unless you demand a raise, you're not going to get one (or just the minimum raise to compensate for inflation). Women are less likely to demand a raise, to fiercely negotiate it and are easier to refuse than men.
This does lead to an actual wage gap and while it's awesome for me as an employer, I do recognize it as somewhat of a conceptual problem. If two employees are doing the same work - why should they not deserve the same pay? I'm not paying them for their wage negotiating skills and in fact the guy demanding a perhaps slightly unjustified raise is actually a lot more annoying then the timid female workhorse. But to reward the boldness and to silence the annoyance I'm willing to give the man more money. That's not really fair and bad encouragement.

The funny thing is women don't even have to work. They just do it to feel important. The truth is the workforce doesn't need them. In fact by them being their they are increasing the displacement of males that actually need the jobs which in turn raises the crime rates.

Theres also evidence to sugest that it's causing lower birthrates as well, This in itself wouldn't ordinairly be a problem but whites happen to be a global minority and a hated one at that...

>2) Lower pay for equal work

Yeah, the principles of the market also exist within a company. Successful women have male traits considering doing business, it was covered in a newspaper article I've read years ago.

There seems to be a principle in at least German companies that you don't talk about your wage. Unless that exists, there's no solution to this problem.

Your second point isn't lower pay for equal work. Negotiating a salary is work, even if it's just annoying your boss until you get paid or told to fuck off. If an employee regardless of gender isn't going to put in the effort to ask, they haven't done anything to deserve the same pay as the person that did.

>The truth is the workforce doesn't need them.
>displacement of males [...] raises the crime rates.

Wow, all those poor nigger gangbanges who can't get those precious jobs as midwives, elementary school teachers, nurses and kidnergarteners. Those evil evil women taking all the men's prestigious and highly sought-after jobs driving them to a life of crime...

Come on, you must be trolling.

Anyone with any idea about economics knows its a myth, and its annoying how many girls who are totally clueless believe its true, just because it "sounds about right"

It's always girls doing photography or English Literature degrees who complain at me for not believing it, yet their degree is literally the reason the real "wage gap" exists.

Nice try trying to marginalized what i just said.

Women are EVERYWHERE now. Even in the infantry in the Marine Corps.

HR is dominated by women. HR decides who gets a job and who doesn't.

>Negotiating a salary is work
My point is, it really isn't! I *am* the boss, I don't want to be annoyed. I want the highest output for the lowest cost. Annoying me is decidedly not part of their work, more like a type of blackmail against me. Why should I be encouraging this kind of behavour by paying ransom? How is it part of the job description to act out of personal interest against the interests of your employer?

There should be a mechanism purely based on merrits to set the right incentives. Work and don't protest/demand and you'll get a raise. Don't work, don't get a raise. Protest/demand and you don't get a raise. I want an obedient workforce, goddamnit!

Maternity leave doesn't mean she leaves the entire time she's pregnant, it means she gets time off to take care of her newborn. Psychological and sociological studies have proven that early parent-child interaction is crucial for social development in minors.

Then don't pay them, my man. You must know as a boss yourself that nobody's going to give you something you don't ask for. Why not just increase wages across the board when some guy asks you for one? Because you don't want to, understandably. Or why not randomly give raises to your women? Because you don't want to, understandably, AND they're not asking.

Eh not so much after the mother has the child and the child goes home with said mother how long should the women still get paid 4 months 8 months 1 year 2 years because it falls under "early parent child interaction is important" come on man your almost acting like that said parent weather male or female has to be with that baby literally 24/7 or they get psychological damage

>come on man your almost acting like that said parent weather male or female has to be with that baby literally 24/7 or they get psychological damage

But it's true.

Also almost every civilised country on this planet has maternity leave except for the US for some reason.

I wonder who's responsible for this... *hand rubbening intensifies*

The fuck, the US has maternity leave m8.
Maybe stop trying to have kids while working at McDonald's and you'll find that all the real jobs give you maternity leave.

I didn't say I fully don't support manerity leave what I asked was how long do you think a female should be given manerity leave should a female find out she's 1 month pregnant go to work and say I need manerity leave I'm 1 month pregnant see you in 3 years and you expect that company to just say alright np that's a bit of an insane argument

And go ahead pleas say trump.....

Kek rekt

>you'll find that all the real jobs give you maternity leave

Why allow non-real jobs to exist in the first place? As a patriot I wouldn't want my brethren to be working in non-real jobs ever.

Truth be told I had considered raising everyone's salary *except* for the guy who asked, but I recognize it's just spiteful and not a sound financial decision (plus they'd probably catch on and take turns asking).

The problem is, despite the myths, I believe men are more divas than women. If I refuse a raise to a woman, she hates herself and works even harder. But if I refuse a raise to a man, he gets all grumpy and is barely usable for weeks holding a grudge, feeling personally hurt.
I don't want to give him the raise since he doesn't really deserve it, but letting him go is also stupid (qalified and trained personnel - would take me two years to build a successor up to this level). I think switching to complete transparency might be the way forward, although opacity benefits me greatly, allowing me to pit everyone against everyone else and exploiting them. I'd rather not have all these petty issues though and running a fair company might be good marketing. Might come out positive in the cost/benefit analysis, even though it'll hurt financially. I'll have to think about it.

Those sorts of jobs are supposed to just be experience funnels for people between the ages of 16 and 25 to work at while building a trade or getting a degree. That way they have some degree of prior work experience upon entering their real careers.

The problem is that the positions get clogged up with people that never learn a skill and stay working those jobs at 30-40, then complain that they can't support a family there like they just found out after there kid was born that they've been a poorfag the last 30 years.

>there kid
Their kid, even. Also neat, digits.

Did you just say a mans feelings get in the way more then a women's.....is that a joke?

See we have Nazies in here also didn't know they supported equal pay damn learn something every day

You sound like a shitty boss, no wonder your employees hate you. Keep it up and it might be you who is on the chopping block in the near future when your productivity declines due to shit morale.

The painful truth women just don't want to deal with is that individual women can excel, but in general, women are not as productive workers as men.

That's the bottom line.

Businesses don't sacrifice profit for penis. Profit is God.

>I'd rather not have all these petty issues though and running a fair company might be good marketing. Might come out positive in the cost/benefit analysis, even though it'll hurt financially. I'll have to think about it.

It might be a very good decision, in both marketing and ethical aspects.

But it sort of undermines the essence of capitalism.

One might have to try and see

>work shit jobs and move up
>start doing well
>work longer hours
>do even better
>promoted multiple times
>income doubles in two years

>gf does shit work
>shows up on time
>leaves right on time
>gets new shit work
>shows up on time
>leaves right on time
>complains all the time
>wants to focus on family life because she's "spent so many years on her career already" doing entry level work and thinks she's paid her dues
>gets cushy government job due to family connections and recruitment focused on female visible minorities
>shows up on time
>leaves right on time
>unionized, never held to any standard or pushed to produce
>complains about the pay
>learns about wage gap
>blames it for her low pay and lack of increasing income