I think you retards actually found something that is going to make a lot of people on here rich af

I think you retards actually found something that is going to make a lot of people on here rich af.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-truly-decentralized-fork-of-dash-plans-to-lead-community-back-to-satoshi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a little late to the party my man

youre way too late. find a small market cap coin... i recommend LEPEN or CBX.

holy fuck, when did u cash out?

He's just saying he believes in the coins future. It's never too late for that. PIVx is a 10 dollar coin at least. Buy the dip while you can boys.

Nice dubs bro. But yeah OP you're late to the party.

Wassup @9950. It's @1300.

At the top of Mount Olympus

Yeah, I agree. I'm waiting for PIVX to find it new bottom/floor so I can through some btc at it.

I think it will break through the top 10 and find a comfy spot there.

Fuck off, shills.

Your worthless scam is over and your damage control not working.

>t. no pivx

Sold at 91k, bought the small dip and cashed out at 79k on the major drop.

How does it feel to HODL while the bot has got more PIVX than anyone of you and keeps it the price down until enough people sold?

honestly lads am I retarded if I think the people advising against getting in PIVX now are fucking retards themselves?

It's obviously getting added by (((them))) and the floor sounds like a reasonable point I mean 50k then back to the fucking solar system.

I don't even do TA analysis or anything autistic I just know, you know?

It's staring at you RIGHT THERE.PIVX 5$ SOON DUE TO TECHNOLOGY AND MORE MONEY INTO CRYPTO....

I think if I just hold my 600 PIVX (which are worth a measly .3btc atm) right now and forget about it, fucking log off this Veeky Forums board and thank the shills/goys, and come back to my computer monitor in literally December 31$ PIVX will be 100$ I will have made $60,000 in less than a year.

Can kek or you cucks confirm this?

Fucking Kek confirms
Praise

kek confirms.
praise him

PIVX may be the new DASH, just look DASH graphic and it can be true

kek confirms with more 3s

i still have hopes for pivx, but at this point i'm making gains with other cryptos

once pivx actually starts to move forward i'll come back in

willed

kek is monitoring this thread.

inshallah akhi

I was trying to warn fags to get out because PIVX was going to drop. I at least wanted them to profit.

What do you think will be the new floor? I'm trying to get back in.

>pic related

true prophet

That's me trying to transfer in BTC, I should have listened to you satan. Oh well, I'm still holding and did buy more at 55k. Not too worried.

no fucking way am I buying any

That's crazy you were in the previous screencap. lol
999/ now 666. I'm spooked.

nice dubs, where do you see it going user? I'm trying to get a few opinions.

IT's a money you have to hold, DASH turned out to be what it is now 2 years after is creation. Holding is the best way to become rich. (and event coin too)

yeah and I'll be waiting for a week or two before I buy

Damn bro, can you at least write instead of showing me charts I don't understand.

I've been doing this for literally a week now and I understand the charts

get with it

click Studies

Moving Average
>Red at 50
>Purple at 150
>Aqua at 250
>Gold at 500

Turn on Momentum Indicator
Turn on Ehler Fisher Transform
Turn on Elder Ray

And remember that it will always cross under the Gold line

Thanks Kek, theres reason you want us to be in this thread.

As if I'm able to catch all the threads you post graphs in with previous explainations.

I'm new to trading. All I know is the bollinger because anyone with common sense can predict where its going to go. And plus I like it because it looks like smoke.

Take Ether

>pic related

Shit is going to CRASH

No, as in I started trading literally a week ago

>1898731
bruh im still fucking confused. Can you be a little more detailed on what values to input and where?

I turn on Moving Averages, where it says period, I put in 50, 150, 250, 500 and color code them.
Then I turn on the Momentum Indicator. It's a lot like Center of Gravity, but I like it more.
The Ehler Fischer is a lot like it too.
Then the Elder Ray.

Then go through like, a bunch of different currencies and see the pattern.
You got to zoom out.

I got in right as Bitbay was being shilled and lost money and thought, "What the fuck?"

I started making money with Ark, then didn't sell in time, and was like, "What the fuck?"

So I took a step back and started trying to see what the hell was going on.

Now I can spot pump and dumps.

Take Dogecoin, I think it's about to shoot up. But then I know when to sell.

What this user said. I'm trying to find that gold line that if it crosses its game over.

>good eth deserves to crumble.

(yes, yes, I know.....Ark keeps going up. But it'll crash)

Thanks, going to plug those in right now.

>how some people are feeling right now

I just brought in Doge. I think it can easily hit it can hit 50 sat easy.

I bought at 28, sold at 29 and made like, 7 bucks.

I think it's going to dip some more, so I'm going to wait to go in again.

That's what the Momentum Indicator tells me anyway..........

7 bucks? How much did you throwdown? I through 2.6btc at 30

lmao dump your memecoins for bitcoin while its still sub 1k

kek predicted this rise. praise him.

This bitch will go to the moon, get in while you can.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS ABOUT TO SELL AND IT DROPS BY ALMOST HALF OUT AS I LOOK TO THE SIDE GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCKING FUCK NIGGER UFKC

look at it again dindu... dat was a whale buying everything sending that bitch to 55k sats, right now is back at 65 and rising.

This bih will rise all the way to 1.5 dollars.

how the fuck does that happen?

I bought at 65k and watched it for 2 hours

ten seconds later

OH SHIT SELL SELL SELL

i shit my pants and sold. Lost 16%. What the fucking fuck.

alts really don't work like that, most are pretty well pegged to BTC, not fiat so price of bitcoin in fiat is meaningless.

This is why I was telling anyone that's prone to panic selling to transfer all pivx to a wallet and not look at it for a week.

dumb kid

guys, weren't you here like 3 days ago? this is the game with pivx. it's very dangerous especially at this point because the big pump already happened so who knows what the manipulators' plan is at this point. everybody's pretty distrustful of it now so they may just be trying to shake the last few pennies out of it.

You are so retarded

He's acquiring coins, not shaking money out.

he got demon trips on a screencap of upside down demon trips
kek be witnessed

Im not sure that is accurate...Maybe for some sort of long term investments of entites that dont move a lot.
Crypto is an emerging market for investments..
Its so new many investors simply dont even touch it yet, nor their brockers.
Crypto currencies are very volatile ATM because they are not tied up to much else.
Meaning not many are using them for trade, not many institutions have adopted them not many players trade them etc..
If you are day trading averages are not very good and in terms of the long term of crypto those are also bad indicators since many of these will either go bust or have the potential of becoming huge and never returning anywhere around their previous prices.

Its not like we are gonna discover that ETH's potential is suddenly diminished unless some news about some fundamentals come out, like The the founder and main lead suddenly dying or governments making crypto trade illegal etc..

>the founder and main lead suddenly dying
look at this ugly son of a bitch and tell me he's not dead

For some to get rich with it, a lot of people need to be left bagholding.

This is why there is cryptocurrency shilling on Veeky Forums people get in early really early when it's dirt cheap then use some news/easily recognisable names to shill or to hell and back ( Pump and dump) something that's actually illegal.
They convince retards on Veeky Forums to get in then the shill leaves them bagholding.
There are only 3 cryptos that are not literal scams
>bitcoin
>ethereum
>dash
I'm not sayi they're investments or good, but are the only cryptos that have a future, the rest are pump and dump scam, and the shills are out to get you, don't be stupid.

>cryptocurrency shilling on Veeky Forums people get in early really early when it's dirt cheap then use some news/easily recognisable names to shill or to hell and back ( Pump and dump) something that's actually illegal.
>They convince retards on Veeky Forums to get in then the shill leaves them bagholding.
>There are only 3 cryptos that are not literal scams

btc eth xmr*

dash is pretty much rigged to be easily pumpable and the market is heavily controlled by big whales while running extensive marketing campaigns to lure on naive new money for them to cash out

Get ready for the pump lads

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-truly-decentralized-fork-of-dash-plans-to-lead-community-back-to-satoshi

To the moon!

Dubs and trips. Mother fuckers if you need more evidence that this bitch is about to go to fucking mars you really need to die.

I will throw another bitcoin just because of the trips.

>they convince Veeky Forums to get in and then the shill leaves them bagholding
Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea how early most got into pivx? Even when it went down to $.43 most were still at 1000% gains.

MFW nobody in this thread is picking up WAVES when its getting ready to moon......

OtherCoiners miss out again. It's like you want to be poor.

why the fuck is it not on polo FFS

Because the dev's wont show themselves. Polo requires full disclosure of the development team before allowing a shitcoin on the exchange.