Update to 1.4.3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_ysnYyPO6Q
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25417298
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29514035
track5.mixtape.moe/beyhya.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cockudo

Will these blessings sales repeat in the future or are they a one off?

I agree with everything but Yuuna Sekka Takashima and Bakaba.

Bakaba should be her looking at the can confused

Yunna should be Yunnasia

Sekka and takashima can just be any of their cards if no one can think of anything

I personally like or everything will be fire itsuki better but the current one is fine

Sekka could be commie Sekka.

>12 ssr
>60 sr
> Only one sr top yuusha

Why fuu hate me

Maybe something like pic related now that we know the Sekkafags' true identity.

Had time to try it. It doesn't fucking stack. What a load of shit. Might as well use SRs instead. Worst SSR fairy?

What are the base stats?

Are you sure it doesn't stack? I was under the impression all effects like "On hit" and "On attack" stack since you're supposed to get a copy of the buff whenever the trigger happens and each copy lasts for that amount of time. Can I ask how you tested it?

For those fairies that were said to have an ability that's too ling to be displayed, they can actually be clicked to pop up a full sized windoq just like yuusha skills

If possible could you try with any purple yuusha and an SR cool bakaba? Maybe the effect is just too unnoticeable with low attack speed?

Why making a new thread when you have one on /a/?

I cant post nowayu there

The threads on /a/ almost never have anything to do with the game.

I tried with solo Sonoko and solo Chikage. First I parked them up front and watched the damage they did to lines of Stardust and the number of crits they had, the damage didn't go up with each hit and the crits didn't seem to go up either. Then I parked them at the back with Gemini, the damage was the same with every hit. Unless I'm doing something really wrong it's not stackable.

Thats not on hit thats on kill

"On hit" = when she GETS hit, not when she hits enemies. A few of the card translations are a bit questionable, feel free to confirm here if you're not sure about something.

You also can't here.

>+1 Gin
>+2 Sumi
>+4 Sonoko
I can't decide if I want to do do another 10 roll on this banner. The WaSuYus are my favorites and I wouldn't mind some dupes so I can always use them and make them the strongest.

I know there's possibly the next banner coming up, likely with a limited Sonoko and Bakaba, but if it's gonna have 1% banner rates, then I don't give a fuck.

Oh no, I'm retarded. Alright, I just let Chikage stand in front of Gemini and confirmed that it is in fact stackable when she's hit. Sorry anons. And sorry for insulting you SSR Tesso. In my defence it says [Attacked] everywhere else.

Oh, NOW this fairy is fucking amazing. Easily one of the best SSR fairies in the game.

Fuck man, I'm going to lose it if I see another fairy gold drop.

I usually just ignore most /a/ threads until the end of the month.

What image size do you need?

Being attacked doesn't really happen that often, the Vertex don't have the highest attack speed. Still, it's a pretty nice fairy.

It'll be great with Fermata and Attaca swarms if you combine it with, say, Tamako's hissatsu damage cut.

I still don't know why you guys are feeling so threatened by a character who isn't even overwhelmingly popular compared to the rest having fans. Unless it's just one person.

They're not feeling threatened, they're just seem to be annoyed by some of the Sekkafags because of the attitude of those few.

>waifuwars on yuyuyu threads
Stop or you will me Yuuna cry.

Sekkafags are the only ones that tell everyone that they've woke up in cum stained pyjamas after dreaming about their waifu and so on. I really like Sekka, but I rarely post about her because those guys have given people a negative Pavlovian reaction to her.

Sekka has some of the most obsessed fans in these threads. It's just natural that people get annoyed by them after a while.

The Waifu Wars have always been with us, they've just usually been somewhat subdued and most people got along. Makes me wonder what kind of stereotypes are associated with each Xfag, though, like how Sekkafags seem to be mostly from the same place and developing a bad image now. I'm a Ginfag and seems like most of us are pretty chill.
When in the flying hell did this happen?

That's why all yuushas, mikos, sentinels and 4koma lolis should be loved equally. Maybe Aki-sensei too I guess if she hasn't become too edgy now.

That particular guy hasn't posted in like 10 threads, or at least I don't remember him posting lately.
That is, if he wasn't a falseflagger.
There was one particularly obnoxious guy who kept lewdposting. You know, ancient castles et cetera. We didn't like him either.

>if she hasn't become too edgy now.
Chikage is the edgiest thing in the world and she's still loved by many. Aki-sensei still has a path open.

>The Waifu Wars have always been with us
I don't think so, I've been in the YuYuYu threads since 2015 and I've never seen any serious scraps about waifus. There's been a bit of teasing and occasionally some Togo bashing, but never anything noticeable.

Well, if last thread is any indication, Ginfags tend to be extremely tall.

>Makes me wonder what kind of stereotypes are associated with each Xfag
I don't think there are any because it's very hard to tell waifufags and regular fans apart. E.g. in Gin's case, just about anyone enjoys her cute side or gets sad when she tries to find out why there's no older self of her, so any Gin-related post might as well be from someone who has a different favorite yuusha. I think that's also why waifu wars have rarely been more than harmless banter so far, liking character X doesn't mean that you have to dislike character Y in this franchise.
Now, Sekkafags and that one Fuufag make themselves very obvious, so consequently those guys get more flak.

>one Fuufag
There's pretty obviously at least 3 different Fuufags.

It only feels like 1 is really that vocal. They usually post something or make a comment on cute Fuu pics now and again, and then the other Fuufag says something in response. Or at least, that's how it feels to me so far.

On the subject of various waifufags, there was that one Wakabaanon who showed up on /a/ threads sometimes a bit back. Haven't heard from them, so I just assume that Hinata finally organized a Taisha hit squad that succeeded.

They'll surely make Aki-sensei redeem herself and give her some nice development, she's way too well-received to turn her into a generic villain.
But now that I think about it, her being so relevant in KuMeYu probably means that she won't be in S2, or else whatever happens to her would be spoiled in the anime.

>She's way to well received
Is she? I haven't seen much buzz about her.

I think they changed it a patch or two ago since the ability know scrolls across if its too long

Gentlemen, how do we fix damage cut fairies? Like the Yellow four oni?
Also I've been thinking recently, maybe +damage abilities are actually better than we think they are. Your listed damage doesn't carry over in its entirety, after all, but is afflicted by defence. Meanwhile the +damage ones appear to add a flat damage boost to the damage the enemy takes. So say, your 20k damage character only deals around 10k damage on their every hit (random numbers used), and adding 600 damage on that would be equivalent to a 1200 ATK boost (again, random numbers).
I'll need to do some testing with my Sekkorpion, seeing as I don't have blue Wasshi or purple Karin.

Do we even know what the difference between damage cut and defense is? I've yet to see someone explain it.

Not a single damn clue.

Noone Will die

I hope the 4koma redeems the KuMeYus

when am i gonna be allowed to remove friends

The textures are 128x128.

May be fun for Sekka. Does everyone else like it?

Can!Bakaba may be used for something else and I don't think it looks good cropped. Takashima's the real problem here.

It's the 20th, where are my Yuushabuffs?

just use Yuunasia Takashima.
Also plays into hand that they are clones, eh, yuunas.

The YuYuYui segment of TGS will be the on the 24th of September between 14:20-15:00 JST, featuring the seiyuu of Yuuna, Sekka and Natsume; it will be streamed on YouTube and other sites. youtube.com/watch?v=5_ysnYyPO6Q

How about just a giant fist for Yuuna, instead of Yuunasia.

Why not switch one of the japan flags for Taisha logo?

Are you calling Sumi/Tougou a Taisha drone?

How in the flying fuck have they not fixed this yet?

>Still nothing
Did everyone just go home or what?

When is the original SSR buff happening?

Supposedly today, but it's almost 22:00.
The announcement was made at 20:00 yesterday.

>buffs never
>friend list fix never
>Hanayui 6 never
>PvP never
>middle school Sonocchi never
>damage cut being good never
>red skinny dipping SSR Tama never
>Aki-sensei and the pee gang in YuYuYui never

Buffs are live boys, as well as the fix for Invasion Tamako's stats and 50 apology blessings for that.

Also Fuu's crit buff is a flat 400 that doesn't increase with hissatsu level.

Damn. Oh, well. It's still light years better than before. I might actually start using my +2 Foo outside of support now.

Can someone repost the buff stats? Also fix it in the doc pls.

Who needs that. You guys want another silly SoL event and more limited SSRs you'll never roll, right?

these fuckers need to progress the story already.

Where the hell did all that useless meat come from?

Shinju-sama saw fit to bless her with puberty.

But I wanted to see Karin's expression of utter despair when she realizes that Tomiko will grow up to have more urban development than her.

To be fair, Karin doesn't really care about her and others breast size that much unless constantly teased about it. That's why on the first VN she wasn't jealous of Tougou's breast unlike the other three, but she was a bit upset about it in the Vita game because Fuu was constantly poking fun at her for being the one with the second smallest breasts even though she's not flat.

She actually mentioned a big size would just get in the way during battle so she's perfectly satisfied with her current growth.

She's not wrong. Togo would probably end up slapping her boobs if she had to use a melee weapon, like Karin's.

Anyone knows sale numbers of the new BD Box?
Seems like they need to restock on amazon.jp.

I regret not farming Gun-chan.
But then again, even the biggest madmen barely got her to around +100.
I absolutely hate fairy events.

It's impressive how stronk this franchise still is. I used to have a pixiv tag database (since the ones provided by nips are trash) though I stopped updating it a year ago, today I went back to look at it and see what changed in a year.

>Danmachi
5715 -> 6014

>Umaru
4426 -> 4584

>Shirobako
3260 -> 3355

>Gakkougurashi!
5425 -> 5597

>YuYuYu
3811 -> 5118

YuYuYu has a very dedicated fanbase. I'm honestly a bit shocked, as it happened in the East and West communities. Haven't seen a cult anime fandom this hardcore in a while.

I really like it. We don't get the high-level stuff like Madoka's mock openings of other shows and such, yet, I feel like a lot of the yuyuyu fanbase is doing whatever they can, even if it's just a little.

It's really nice to see the fandom adopting the Yuusha spirit.

Symphogear and YuYuYu live in this odd place where you have fanatical fanbases that exist, but don't make a dent in the higher otaku culture, barely showing up in remixes, medleys or touhou crossovers.

>Symphogear
I really don't think they're as dedicated.

The nip fanbase is still big.

Maybe a crop of the face from this for Sekka? Also yuunasia's bear-face Natsume or the seal Natsume would work.
We get THE important crossover, and that's all that matters.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25417298
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29514035
track5.mixtape.moe/beyhya.mp4

Somehow, despite never having seen those before, I knew exactly what they were going to be before I even clicked on them.

Are Sekkafags also fafnerfags? Because I am.

Not him, but I'm not a Sekkafag (although I do like her) and am a Fafnerfag.

Which SR did you need 15 copies of to get Shunten

Gamer Takashima.

Cool Wakaba.

My bad, mixed up Shuten and Daitengu.

This is a deadly crotch.
please respond

The yellow Takashima SR where she walks near the sea also rewards one.

Red Yuuna:
-Hissatsu now costs 3 instead of 4 gauge
-Passive +50% attack at rank 8 now lasts 45 seconds instead of 30
Blue Tougou:
-Cost decreased from 30 to 29
-Hissatsu now reduces own pair's movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds instead of 30, costs 3 gauge instead of 4 and has 25 seconds CD instead of 30
-Ability now gives 4 gauge instead of 3 at rank 8 and buffs attack speed instead of movement speed
Yellow Fuu:
-Cost down to 29 from 31
-Hissatsu CD reduced from 30 to 27 seconds, gauge from 4 to 3 and hissatsu now gives 400 crit to own pair for 20 seconds
-Ability now additionally gives +20% attack speed for 10 seconds to own pair after receiving a crit
Green Itsuki:
-Hissatsu costs 3 gauge instead of 4

Could just check yourself, you lazy bum
The original Yuushas are getting buffed on the 20th:
Red Yuuna:
-Hissatsu now costs 3 instead of 4 gauge
-Passive +50% attack at rank 8 now lasts 45 seconds instead of 30
Blue Tougou:
-Cost decreased from 30 to 29
-Hissatsu now reduces own pair's movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds instead of 30, costs 3 gauge instead of 4 and has 25 seconds CD instead of 30
-Ability now gives 4 gauge instead of 3 at rank 8 and buffs attack speed instead of movement speed
Yellow Fuu:
-Cost down to 29 from 31
-Hissatsu CD reduced from 30 to 27 seconds and hissatsu now gives 400 crit to own pair for 20 seconds
-Ability now additionally gives +20% attack speed for 10 seconds to own pair after receiving a crit
Green Itsuki:
-Hissatsu costs 3 gauge instead of 4

Its ridiculous how strong it is but 15 is an insane number of dupes

>tfw you've been cursed by the wrong SR
Veeky Forums Gin at +11 meanwhile Takashima is +1.

And the chance of getting it goes down with each new SR that gets added to the pool. I guess there's going to be a fair number of people whaling for the SR card on her birthday, unusually enough.

I'm sorry. Your eyes must hurt.