/vn/ - Coming inside Edition

Visual Novel General #1635

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

/vn/ needs a purge.

;_;

Lets make /vn/ a Lentopia!

>yuri shit

Rio is a sweetheart.

Yeah, it should be yaoi instead, right?

I really need to read this, does she really still love you if you chose another girl? This is a different kind of ntr.

I remember when half of /vn/ used to be some autist spamming Len images and people complaining about it

So I just finished Down the Rabbit-Hole I, and it went way over my head. I was fine until the train appeared, then everything became too weird. Am I supposed to be this lost?

Down the Rabbit Hole I is suppose to be read after you finish the game.

Want a hug?
And cuddle afterwards

hahaha benis

Thoughts?

>When you start MLA it intantly picks up from where you last closed the game

The future is here.

I love you too?

Catgirl onahole

Dominant lolis

I would honestly like it if a moege went for a threeway relationship good end that isn't a meme and taken seriously during its development.

Monogamy is overrated.

Is Rio a cuck?

Cutest being in existence

Have you read Night on the Galactic Railroad?

sexy loli

Someone blogpost about their vn.

Hello, is this the moege general?

Yes, welcome friend

Shit happens
The End.
Damn that was a solid kamige in my book.

L-lewd

Surprisingly, Wagahigh's Ashe's route will help you understand that scene. When I read the partial a few years ago I was wondering wtf was going on at the lulrandumb train shit but now it had some impact on me at the end

You should read Night on the Galactic Railroad beforehand, it's a Nip children book and the game takes it as you are already familiar with it. The train scene is pretty much the exact same from the book.

I love little girls

I personally separate /vn/ to pre-otome and post-otome periods, as it has completely changed how I view the general.

I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to finish Maya's route. Guess that means I won't be reading her append patch either.

Aina is my waifu

God fucking damnt!

In a purely paternal and protective way, right?

>Wagahigh is required to understand Subahibi
Makes sense, since everyone is the same person in both VNs.

It's pretty great.

is wagahigh the kamige of moeges?

Which /vn/ has the best group of friends? Just finished Little Busters and Majikoi which both has some god tiers friend groups.

My loli

>finish KnS
>want to play Cartagra and KnS2 but I am also burned out on it
>want to play something serious but not THAT serious
>afraid that if I go to play something else I will forget everything relevant by the time I get back to Cartagra and KnS2

They do an enactment of Night on the Galactic Railroad early in her route. It didn't go through the whole play in a lot of detail but I got the general idea pretty well after reading that part of the route, so I understood the emotional impact that the ending was supposed to have. Same with helping me understand the emotional impact of the end of RH1

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

O-otome?

я люблю тeбя /вн/

What's a vn that has really good characters and a good story? I finished Subahibi and while it was a tad bit overrated I really enjoyed it. I need more Yuki in my life.

Euphoria

wagahigh

That was a nice little coincidence. Probably should have finished Wagamama first before Subahibi (already read the book though, it was very short.)

>yfw Sekai Project didn't release sakusaku same day as subahibi afraid of people skipping subahibi

Forget that slut Elina, I want a route with the blonde Russian girl

Dies Irae has good characters and good story, but it's too long for its own good.
Himawari is okay too.

>slut Elina,
elaborate

Yeah but I don't think delaying it for a whole year is a good reason.

What ruined DC3 bros?
It's total shit, not even as mindlessly moe as DC2 or even DC1

>He read the unedited leaked patch
Good goys. Decay, aka oxford big honcho, is making his best to deliver the best version of the game and you're disrespecting him by reading that trash!

Will Maiden Voyage ever come back?

I've never played a moege. What's the best one?

when is the hack fraud quof gonna release this

Where the fuck is Higurashi, Doddler you cucksucking faggot

After LxC2

That was probably me when I first blogposted it.

Suki Suki when?

I only like girls that are 800+

So did Extra and Unlimited though.

The new tanuki soft lolige does that too.

Nah it was one guy posting 100+ pictures of Len on every thread for weeks. Mods wouldn't even ban him when reporting

pounds?

Stones

Yes and yes

Ixrec's version is better

Nah, I don't like Takeru being a dudebro but the new translation just reads a lot better overall, hell the coup arc actually made sense this time around.

It's just the same lacrosse shit.

C;C blogposting is going to be pretty fun.

No, no one gives a fuck about all ages kusoge

You mean spoilerfesting

ALL AGES
L
L

A
G
E
S

Why translate that boring miss lonesome, when same company have another more hot one eroge, with actual bdsm, pet play and spit-roasting?

What the fuck happened to otomeposter? I want to know if there is a hidden yuri route or not.

It's Mangagamer, what did you expect?
Rance aside, they always choose lame titles.
That's why SP has far more success.

>all those moonstone moehorror kamige
>they pick MML

Kara no Shoujo 2, a story-focused VN probably didn't do very well

PE and Imouto Paradise did well so they went for the safe choice.

>Himawari
>Tokyo Babel
>MML
>Gakthun
>That one's quof's lolige

Big tits

How can MG be the only ones smart enough to cater to females? There's a whole market there.
My guess it's that most translators are men and don't want anything to do with women games.

Who cares faggot? Women belong to the kitchen, not to the PC.

i've heard from JOPs that the moehorror games are kind of bad. i still wanna read them though

that quof lolige fucking sucked, I'm still mad. I didn't even have high expectations for it in the first place but jesus christ it was bad.

>shit VA
>shit scenes
>shit resolution
>shit mosaics
She wasn't even remotely a loli, she only looks and has the voice of one, everything else is just a regular shy anime girl. Sweet Sweat at least had Mikan act like an actual loli, being all childish, playing at the park and shit.

Fuck