How did this illiterate orphan come up with the second largest world religion?

How did this illiterate orphan come up with the second largest world religion?

thats ali not muhammad you faggot

He was a bit more intelligent than all the illiterates around him. Islam is really badly constructed as a religion.

>illiterate
he could write in Aramaic though

Same way a NEET son of a carpenter came up with the largest world religion.

He didn't. Smarter people who came after them took what were meant to be popular reform and apocalyptic movements from within their own local religions and created something organized, universal, and revolutionary out of it.

He was chosen by Allah

Except Mohammad actually did start the Arab conquest and conquered the entire Arabian peninsula

He was a charnistic alpha male

judging by that sacrilegious pictorial representation hashish must have had something to do with it, but then again thats not muhamed, thats some cousin of his

he couldnt write at all, apparently he dictated

Isn't he supposed to have red hair?

>a NEET son of a carpenter
Being God might have helped him.

What's John chapter 8 verses 6 and 8 about, then?
>They said this to test Him, in order to have a basis for accusing Him. But Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with His finger.
>And again He bent down and wrote on the ground.
...Actually, reading that again he could've just been writing gibberish or something. Weird, I always thought there was a bit that mentioned what language he was writing in somewhere.

According to those smarter individuals who came after him decades if not centuries later. And that doesn't have anything to do with the actual structure of the religion itself. Whether Arabia, only North Arabia, or just Medina was in Muhammad's hands at the time of his death doesn't affect the timeline of the Arab conquests, which are at its earliest dated to about two years after his supposed death.

>Bible
>a reliable source

we were prophets n shite, laddie
Give back Northern Ireland, perfidy

I don't know of any better source.

Hearsay, speculation and imagination are 3 I could think of off the top of my head.

wrong religion user, were talking about muhamed here

That's not Mohammed, that's Ali, his son-in-law and the fourth Caliph of Islam

Now you've triggered my historical autism you cuck

>Go up to a cave to pray to my rocks
>Have a seizure
>Shit, if this happens in public I will be stoned for being demon possessed!
>Come down and tell my family I'm having revelations from a new god
>They ask me which one
>See a Jew walking by and say it is the god of the Jews
>They get excited and compel me to start preaching about this new god
>Gotta save face, so I start preaching some random repetitive stuff
>They actually believe me
>Start having another seizure
>When I come to I say I got a new revelation
>They buy this too
>Start preaching in public. Goes well at first but I eventually get BTFO by Christians and Jews in public debates
>Doesn't matter, I have a horde of fanatics by now
>Tell them that if they die for me they get 100 virgins in heaven
>Gradually conquer Arabia with this tactic
>Die by eating some poisoned food
>As a final joke I tell everyone I am having a revelation about the food being poisoned as I am choking on it (Ibn Sa'd page 249)
>At this point my followers are so far gone they believe this also
>Die

>tfw you'll never be a prophet or religious messiah
it seems like a really comfy life, even if your death is usually nasty

Donald Trump: 2000 BC - The Movie

How did an unmarried, 30 year old carpenter still living with his mom, develop the world's largest religion?

[answer]He left all the heavy lifting to Paul, someone who was actually literate[/answer]

don't forget all of the "god told me I'm allowed to have as many wives as I want to, hell I even steal other men's wives heh god said so I swear heh :^)" revelations

no, you're thinking of cengis khan

Or he never existed and always existed as a god

Ali wasn't illiterate, wasn't an orphan, and didn't come up with the second largest world religion.

ALLAH made it

Man, I love these haram depictions of Shiite idols. There's something hilarious about the way they make them look like drag queens.

have you seem them in real life, wearing those gastly garments, like dresses Abaya

Reminder that Muhammad is a RL anime harem protagonist

>tragic backstory (orphan)
>works as a merchant for a MILF widower
>marries her
>Allah makes him a prophet
>becomes bros with Abu Bakr
>marries Abu's loli 6 year old daughter and sticks his dick in her thighs until 9-11 when he can penetrate her
>also would play dolls and other child games with her
>has a bunch of other wives
>has a dramatic NTR scare where it's rumored his loli wife cucked him; gets depressed until he learns she's pure
>Wives pull tricks on him (One wife was using honey she bought to get Muhammad to spend more time with her, Aisha the loli tricks Muhammad into thinking the honey gives him bad breath to get him back)

>draenei paladin.jpg

to answer your question he and his followers were good warlords

all religion spreads through violence alone

How did this illiterate kike come up with the largest world religion?

>implying he's not a shonen anime protagonist

>wields a magical sword
>accidentally reveals his power level and splits Mars in half
>rides a cool flying horse
>flew through a space-time rift and met God himself
>tough brave warrior guy leading a bunch of other warrior guys
>lots of sword duels and battles that he wins despite not having any formal training as a warrior
>still has to go to cram school at night

>This illiterate orphan is marrying super hot chicks and basically, you are fucking stupid
>How? ...Just read the free religious text

Allah wills it, kaffir.

Violence.

He tricked a bunch of arabs that him fucking little girls was part of God's plan.

plagiarised christianity and judaism

By being an alpha male.

Support for his religion began to grow rapidly once he began to propagate the idea of a Jihad.

kek islam is the most original from this three, only copying some of the local rituals. Christianity and judaism are taking whatever they encountered even hundreds of years later. Perhaps changing some names, but nothing more.