/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #571

''Happy Birthday Max!'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI
youtube.com/watch?v=d2Yi8PCuGZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ImHuMwWBATs
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
pastebin.com/w441MWyZ
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
imgur.com/a/7E1qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI

Max is #1

Kate and her sisters made some videos with Alice and Dorothy.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2Yi8PCuGZU

youtube.com/watch?v=ImHuMwWBATs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

tl;dr

>There's a Wells confrontation at the beginning of the episode, Chloe either gets expelled from Blackwell and Rachel gets suspended from the play.
>Chloe visits the junkyard, finds her infamous truck and tries to repair it. She falls asleep and later gets woken up by Rachel. They seem to decorate their lil junkyard shack with stuff they each brought. Then talk about stuff. Then Rachel goes back to Blackwell
>Chloe somehow bumps into Frank and Rachel's dad lover
>A confrontation with Eliot takes place somewhere between the Junkyard and the Play parts
>Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
>Chloe somehow ends up as an actor in The Tempest
>Also note that it's possible for Rachel to be suspended from the play.
>They possibly go to Rachel's house after the play where we get to know Rachel's parents
>There's a kiss somewhere in between the second part of the episode
>There should be a part when they drive off to have an adventure as indicated by the promo art and earlier leaks but so far it's hard to deduce when will that take place

>Deleted Taylor conversation
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE

>Future conversation between Chloe and Rachel
Pic related.
Rachel's suspended from play
Rachel:Shit.It's play time.Gotta go clean my dressing room for Victoria.Not exactly the role I thought I'd be playing tonight.Oh well.
So... they won't go Frank together,Chloe will go there alone and also encouter with Rachel's daddy's hooker during this time.She will gather stuff for her truck (and confrontation with Damon will happen at this moment) after she saved her ass, she will get message from Steph and will go to the play.

why did you delete the other one?

Happy Birthday Aunt Max!

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.

Happy Birthday Max, from your best friend, Chloe!

LiS related media pastebin. Updated daily, post your suggestions in the replies.

pastebin.com/w441MWyZ

> from your best friend, Chloe!
now let's see who's behind this post...

>yfw Chloe will flirt with Victoria to fool her in BtS
No wonder why Victoria hates ''Kari Price''

Am I the only one who thinks this idea sounds kind of...mean?

Happy Birthday Max

What's even better is that it's gonna trigger a bunch of fanart and I cant wait for that

Her Birthday is on the 21st, tomorrow you Goddamn retards

It's the 21st here you mong.

I don't trust Max and her time-rewind powers. It may be 21st today.

>burgers thinking the world revolves around them

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max is American so she's still 20 you retards.

Is that cute little bunny wearing eyeliner?

Doesn't mean she's still in America, their plan was to travel the world, she could be Samoa right now.

Why does she call him as ''Kari price'' though, the fuck is Kari?

But she was born on the 21st in American timezones. Therefore she can't be 21 yet because it's not the 21st in America.

She already is 21, her DOB is September 21th 1995.

Have you ever left your country or even time zone? You don't celebrate your birthday when it's your birthday in the timezone you were born in, you celebrate it when you hit it wherever you are.

Maybe Victoria was doting on her.

Chloe and Max are going to Paris today!

It's currently the 20th and 05:25 in Oregon
She's still not technically 21.

>have to rewind time to undo an acid attack

She turned 21 last year idiot

She's 22 tomorrow

>tfw also a 1995er

>him
I can't tell for sure if she genuinely can't remember her name or is trying to be mean.
I think it's the latter

Nigga, what are you droning about? If she was born in 1995, then she became 21 years old on September 21th 2016. Can you literally not add 21 to 1995?

I think it's the former, actually. Consider the Facebook comments under that concert photo Rachel posts. Nobody knows who Chloe is, so maybe Victoria heard her name second-hand and didn't care enough to remember it properly.

Jesus Kate, don't give your lil bunny to Victoria. She would end up hurting her!

What would be the best way to pose their character models? I know they've been ported to Garry's Mod, but can you import them from Garry's Mod to Source Film Maker, for example?

Happy birthday Max. I bought you a Bible. Please put aside your plans for revelry so we may discuss it and the future of your soul.

not her birthday

Ask a taxidermist. They're great at posing dead bodies. haha :)

This has to be one of the most exploitable images on the Internet.

Stop! It is her birthday today.

XNALara.

not it's not

>XNALara
Thank you very much, user

Oh right, well she isn't 22 yet so it's not her birthday.

She's technically not real

What kind of presents do the following characters get for Max's birthday?:

- Chloe
- Ryan and Vanessa
- Joyce and David
- Kate and her sisters
- Victoria
- Warren
- Dana

That would be weird since they've been going to the same school and shared some classes for the past 2 years. And Chloe has a reputation around the school. Plus when they talk Victoria says stuff like "so whats Rachel into? She must be into some fucked up shit if she hanging out with you" or "ugh, you are being you again" which implies she has a general idea who Chloe is, not to mention she trusts her with her chem homework and has her phone number.
I thought the facebook photo was more people being surprised the school princess Rachel is suddenly partying with Chloe Price. Or maybe it was shitty quality 2010 phone photo so it was hard to tell who it is?
Or maybe Victoria really is just bad with names, idk

LETS GO BOYS

>
HIDE Trannyfaggot threads

IGNORE Trannyfaggot posts

DO NOT REPLY to Trannyfaggot

If Chloe is alive then they're all mostly dead anyway

STOP POSTING THIS IN EVERY THREAD

You proved you were literally retarded by this point, just stop posting.

Marriage when?

>"EF6" tornado
>EF5s pretty much completely flatten everything in their path
>actual town damage isn't that bad, ~EF3 caliber

T H I S

You can't accept pricefield?

>tfw we'll never see them again after the Farewell episode

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Good, I want a new cast.

No I didn't, I proved that it wasn't Max's birthday yet. You're just angry because you can't refute me.

If she's in the east then it's her birthday right now, she'd be celebrating it with Chloe.

>daily reminder that Mari attended Seattle meeting for LiS season 2. this means, Season 2's first cutscene will be about:two black guys' having sex with each other.

No it's not you dumb fuck. It's the 20th in Oregon, Max is from Oregon. She wuldn't have been born yet. Not her birthday.

>Chloe
nothing because poor lol
>Ryan and Vanessa
money like always
>Joyce and David
Joyce lets her eat at the diner for free, David doesnt give her anything but is trying his hardest to be nice (doesnt really work)
>Kate and her sisters
Kate gives her some currently popular with hipster community book. tf would her sister give anything to Max?
>Victoria
gives her year supply of Max's stupidly expensive film for her hipster camera. she leaves it under her door though and pretends its not from her
>Warren
books tickets for two for a Hunted House attraction next month. Doesnt ask Max if she wants to go.
>Dana
uggh, something practical that she noticed Max needs? Dana is pretty caring so she'd probably do that.

>Chloe
>nothing because poor lol

she will give her ''love''

>daily reminder that Mari attended Seattle meeting for LiS season 2
but why

You keep proving time and time again you have no functioning brain. Answer this, have you ever lived outside of your timezone? Do you even know anyone who has lived far from their time zone? You'll know that everyone celebrates it for the timezone they're in, not the exact moment they're born. If you were born quarter to 4, you wouldn't wait till 15:45 to celebrate your birthday, you'd celebrate it when it was the same day you were born in.

The question was "what kind of PRESENTS the following characters GET for Max". That sentence implies material goods.

>Chloe
Hugs, kisses and some memento that reminds Max of their lovely friendship.

>Ryan and Vanessa
Lots of chocolates!

>Joyce and David
Eggs and bacon. A room clock with a small surveillance camera attached to it.

>Kate and her sisters
A huge teddy bear and other adorable things.

>Victoria
A very expensive dress and digicam.

>Warren
More chocolates and science nerd books.

>Dana
Music collection.

>The question was "what kind of PRESENTS the following characters GET for Max". That sentence implies material goods.
and my point was no-one's PRESENTS can compete with Chloe's coughgorgeousbodycough in Max's eyes.

lel

>You're just angry because you can't refute me.
ohhh somebody's triggered again.

Chloe could craft something or work to buy a present for Max.

Is there an imgur link we can access of Chloe's diary?

this is cute

Hi, my name is Chloe and I like the colour blue.

>colour
>not color
britfags btfo

Pricefield only.

Yes I have, and whenever someone says happy birthday to me I remind them that it's not technically my birthday yet.

This is the only one i've found
imgur.com/a/7E1qs

>someone says happy birthday to me
but nobody does, we know. just bear in mind that don't compare your miserable life with someonelse's.

Wowsers!

Majority of people played this game on steam, as it seems.

Also Rachel's choice is increasing in each day. Now it's 72% on PS4

I thought it was already 74% tho

Nah it was in Steam

Hi, my name is user and I like the character of Chloe.

Am I doing it right, guys?

Let's be honest, the reason OP made Max's birthday thread on September 20th is because he wanted to make another one on September 21st because he is such a giant Maxfag

>getting this angry about losing an argument

wew