ARK Caught being a scam

Oh what's this, the references used to create the illustrious whitepaper for ARK, or as some are coming to call it, Ass Rape Kekposters. That's right Veeky Forums, this shillcoin is nothing more than another P&D marketing ploy, with no real engineering behind the project.

This should concern you if you plan on holding more than the next ~12 hours or so.

lmao what

Sheeeeit. Should I ditch my memecoin now?

Incorrect. I posted it about it here.

No. Hold.

unrelated, but how do I convert ETH into CAD? Coinbase won't let me. Any trusted websites?

no big surprise

Hahaha okay you caught us. Made some quick profits anyways. I guess it’s over now

Good thing I dumped all my ARK five minutes ago.

>1898724
see what I mean. did they just think no one was going to read the fucking paper? LOL

>damage control

pathetic. This is supposed to be technology that's worthy of millions of dollars of investment, and it's a fucking meme. LOL.

might as well be buying Milo Coin

OP convinced my to sell, why not. I made 200, I can walk away happy back toward BTC since it's so fucking cheap right now.

lmao it looks like high schoolers made this white paper. fucking baka

pump and DUMP

the fuck are you talking about? His response actually makes sense, rather than taking everything out of context (you). Stop trying to bury this altcoin, you're just wasting your time, but that's what is what is supposed to be expected here I guess.

>internet defense squad activate

back in your clown car bozo

>same dumb shilling that made people sell their pivx right before the pump

Those links are referencing examples of how the ARK crew think the technology could be used. If you actually read more than the fucking links in the bottom you'd understand it. Stay poor, fuck face. And screenshot my post because a month from now ARK will be at 100k sat.

>jEW
what did kek mean by this

>you can see into the future

man, I love it when braindead idiots pretend they have super powers. Always a good time!

LOL BTFO. CHECKED AND KEK'D

>strawman upon strawman
>scared of earning money
>uses *.gifs when *.webms exists

Sort yourself out.

>pretending gifs are obsolete
>pretentious user weebo faggot cuck doesn't know how to bully people
>sounding this fucking cringy on Veeky Forums

you know what, you have to go back.

sorry you like losing on free money

>miss the dips make shit up to come back in

.gif is obsolete it is called webm apple cuck.

>the whitepaper that's been out for months should concern you if you plan on holding more than the next ~12 hours or so.

????

Why didn't you just buy at 4k

yeah op is retarded
clearly he's just mad he missed out on low priced ark

Their entire website is trash and unresponsive.