rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com
divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there more to this quest?

took me 50h to get to act 2 because of all the restarting

How are you guys building your Fane?

Im on the counting your chickens quest and this chicken is following me. I take him to his dad and he wants me to kill him, so i do and the dad runs away the moment i attack. When he comes back he doesnt say anything nor give me the reward. The hell am i supposed to do here?

Out of skellington parts

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Wiki:divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

nope, the journal is just bugged as fuck

btw that npc was designed by gog.com cause they backed the kickstarter. Shame that quest is so shit, I thought CDPR would also write a quest for the character

Ahh, coolthanks bro

Is there any reason to free the historian? He just said he had a secret and fucked off. I don't think I even got experience.

There are 206 bones in human body, can you name 5 (five)?

and this one?

it feels like almost all of these quests i'm done with but they don't close

>NPC slips on some ice I left behind from a fight
>Whole town goes hostile

Okay, hear me out
What would be the cheesiest composition
>4 necromancers with bone widows
>4 summoners spamming totems and buffing their incarnates
>4 summoner/necros using bone widows but also spamming totems whenever they get the chance
I kind of want to include other cheese combos like Ruptured Tendons+Chicken claw, but I'm not sure where they'd fit in

freed him so he'd cease his autistic screeching

yeah, thats it sadly

Scapula
Skull
Femur
Rib
Jaw Bone

Your move, atheists.

What should I answer to Crispin in order to not die?

Alright i applied the right alignments at the lunar shrine, but the faggot says i need a power source for the door.

what exactly am i looking for?

But seriously how do I get the Adventurer tag?

Foot bone's connected to the leg bone
Leg bone's connected to the hip bone
Hip bone's connected to the back bone
Back bone's connected to the head bone
And the metatarsals

The other rat told the truth and wanted to be "healed" so he can always lie.

3rd option, no reason not to use other shit than bone widows

ruptured tendons combo is good but nothing beats bone widows

Where is the edgy "insta murder summon" spell?

Femur
Humurus
Scapula
Patela
Lumbar

Is the jaw bone the mandible or is that just for animals

Humans are animals so I think the are the same.

dwarf knight (non origin)- warfare s/s + geomancer - telekinesis maybe a few points to sneaking
fane - aerotheurge + hydrosophist- points on loremaster as i progress and 1-2 points on thievery
the red prince - huntsman + pyro??? - persuasion i think this is bad because huntsman would be the only physical damage
ifan - summoning + polymorph - barterning

rate this please

am i missing anything? will this work? the red prince might need pyro with some other magic not huntsman

How do I torture the possessed dwarf? I shoot him with my bow once and he goes "yeah I can take it but HE can't, keep going" but never reacts if I shoot him afterwards.

I also accidentally killed him once

I killed a skillbook vendor in Fort Joy for being a dick, how would I go about getting their skillbooks, now?

uuuh

does this effect anything?

Does bone widow grow big if you have summoning 10 as well like the incarnate?

Why are aerotheurge damage spells so bad? Fucking friendly fire out of the ass and the area indicator is unreliable.

Are Item stats preset when you make the campaign? I got a divine ring today but it gives shitty talents.

1 lone wolf necro with bone widow, really.

I had a classic necro/hydro/poly 2H custom and summoner red prince both lone wolf and restarted on tactician because shit got easy reallll quick.

necro/pyro/geo/poly undead mage is the greatest build

You can use wand and shield for durability, can do both high phys damage and elemental damage and you can heal of poison and fire given enough resistances, besides necro skills and passive.

>finally get all the tyrants armor parts
>just before I'm about to leave the island
What a fucking pointless set. Will also make it harder to replace because you have to replace the whole set at once

Electricity is unpredictable :^)
But really, I agree with you, shit is stupid as hell, especially if you're running any necros or hydros where there's constantly blood or water everywhere.

I liked the sound of Superconductor/Thunderstorm/Chain Lighting. They all specify enemies as targets, is that not the case? Or do they just accidentally splash

Dual wielding?
Single handed?
Or two handed?

reloading a save

ull get new vendors at the next camp, just progress

>x is the greatest build

Do we really have to do this every thread?

SHIELD
ON EVERYONE

Dual welding shields

Giant shield with shield throw to obliterate all enemies in a single attack.

t. Explorer difficulty player

no

Made my undead a summoner/huntsman/geo

Should I bother with int? Right now he is just throwing out oil and poison where I need it in between shooting people with a crossbow

I want an answer to this too. That fucking skeleton faggot keeps killing me for not answering right.

Do you guys play the same game I do? Bone widow hits hard but is nearly useless cause she gets insta ccd on account of 0 magic armor.

>try fighting that eternal fuck with the billions of wolves
>no matter how I start, I lose one character to the two summoned wolves, then the rest from her source magic combo
>no one else seems to be having a problem with her
>finally hatch a plan
>get my archer/polymorph to lay down spiderwebs in every single chokepoint so that the wolves can't walk two steps without being entangled
>spread party out at the top so chain lightning only zaps one member and she can't hit us all with her hailstorm
>combat starts, she zaps red prince with chain lightning, then sics her two summoned wolves on him
>he dies to the last attack, but this is enough to give us that breathing room to combo them to shit
>lohse uses the medusa head to petrify the two summons, then starts chipping away at physical armor
>fane destroys half of physical with shield throw, then readies fortify
>wizard teleports her close to fane, then summons a physical incarnate champion to pummel her shit in
>every single wolf is trapped in webs in the meanwhile
>on lohse's next turn, her physical armor is destroyed and we can CC her with knockdown arrows
>she gets up once, recovering her physical armor through perseverance, but the incarnate pummels it away again
>finally fane's turn: shackles of pain, then reactive armor with nearly 1k worth of physical armor
>boss is completely obliterated
Rest of the wolves never got close so we could kill them from a distance at a comfortable pace.
How was I actually meant to fight her, though? There's no way anyone could survive being stuck down there in that small space, surrounded by wolves which inflict cripple with every hit, eliminate half a health bar with every attack, and then get combo'd to oblivion by four source-spells back to back. This was on classic mode too, so what the fuck.

Also tanks with reactive armor are the best goddamn thing.

OHHH DONT STARE

they go for enemies, but if there is even a drop of blood or water on the screen you'll damage everything anyway

Not really, you just find her body in a sarcophagus later. That's it.

Widow gets too much HP and damage from the summoning skill, but that incarnate is just wrong. Mine has 1,1k hp and like 500 armor, not to mention pretty neat infusions.

What was the dwarven statue where you fight all the possessd dwarfs for? I kinda destroyed it during the fight because my companion told me to.

I want to FUCK this DRAGON

Summoned pets get insane mileage out of Fortify and Magic Shell. Just with 2 Hydro my lone wolf summoner pops 933 magic armor on a bone widow at level 13, more than enough to stonewall casters until the rest of the party can kill them.

because I don't have summoner 10 yet

>trying to kill the Black Ring around the tree on bloodmoon island
>some dude with like 1200 armor just walks up to a reactive armors me

seriously what the fuck am i supposed to do here, this is infuriating

It gives out mapwide buffs and healing.

Speaking of which, how useful is shadow infusion? You don't even get a movement skill.

I perfer Champion because its so versatile it can be any element be physical or magic heal and CC + taunt

Weird, the cock killed the chicken for me. Did you try bringing the chicken to it and try to finish the convo?

You niggers saying this game is easy. It's fucking hard, everything is kicking my ass.
I got to the swamp and the undead are shredding my ass.

I'm an idiot and thought skills like that could only restore missing magic armor, not grant it above their cap.

That said investing action points/cooldowns into it is kind of the opposite of the point of the summons is it not? A blood incarnate appears to be infinitely more useful in general.

yes, it always just leads to the rooster disappearing and the chicken turning into a bug to kill me.

How do I split item stacks?

>Summon incarnate - Bro/10
>Summon bone widow - Spooky/10
>Summon artilary plant - Thicc/10
>Summon fire slug - why/10

People keep saying that you can use huntsman abilities with wands but I definitely can't. As far as I know I'm on the latest patch..

Weird, sounds like an alternate outcome to me.

The game can be cheesed in so many ways really. If you do all the quests and steal some good loot from traders it's a breeze. I think the only reason people find it hard is either because they went to a place they weren't supposed to go, skipped quests or are in the begining of the game when you don't have much tools.

It's alright. The extra movement it gives you is nice and an attack that sets Decaying is nice but the 3 AP cost kind of kills it. It's more for the stealth than anything else.

Shadow and warp infusion is useless I love necrofire infusion

basic infused incarnate vs widow at summoner 10.

The lack of magic armor on widow is actually a pretty big weakness if your main isnt a hydro to cast frost on it.
The different element infusions are also a big deal when you can create an appropriate surface.

Widow needs To have like 30% less damage and HP and its fine.

I use only the basic and then the source infused ones, since I ran out of memory so I cant tell you.

alright, I'm playing on tactician and just came to the voidwoken ambush in the swamp, how the fuck do I beat this

But I wany them to focus him and not me. Stealth is counterproductive.

bone widow is fine

To be fair there are some difficulty spikes, but nothing that is a nightmare so far desu.

What do I do with the rat inside Braccus's tower, the one that wants to be shocked?

Incarnate likes you more than the shitty bone widow

>Comparing an unbuffed no element tncarnate to a Bone Widow.

Fully buffed the incarnate has 6 useful abilities (more if you burn a source point) and can be customized to any element while all the Bone widow can do is move, basic attack, and self-heal.

>Incarnare Champion has 25 attitude towards you looks foward to be summonned to help his friends
>Widow has 0 is probably a stacy who couldnt care less if you died
Stop using Bone Widow.

Is Living Armour on a strength-based inquisitor as good as it sounds?

*puts frost armour on bone widow*
?

He doesn't want to be shocked. He's lying. I haven't seen anyone figure it out yet. It might be just a joke to contrast the other rat that does want to get shocked in the labyrinth.

How do you change the NPC portraits?

Forgetting
>summon oil blob

Why aren't you using farsight infusion? It gives a 25% damage boost ontop of the magic armor and the ranged attack hits harder than a basic attack,

Because I usually use it for closed circuit and mad bolts with eclectic discharge.

Its really just a backup summon when I need elemental resistance / damage. Or when I cant spare the one AP to summon a widow.

Also bloated corpse

>Swordsman throws a Bouncing Shield clear through a fucking wall right before I kill Orivand

This is a spiteful game that constantly cheats.

Jahan's quest and the eternal tree's quest both want me to go kill an Arch-Demon, but he's on Arx.

Does anybody know if I end act 2, will the quests disappear like they did for 1? Tf am i supposed to do

You have to burn 2 source points for the cursed/blessed incarnates. The good thing is that the incarnates gain those source points and can use source skills with them, which is ridiculously powerful when they should have two 25% damage buffs.

That's not even useless. It's an aggro target that cost 3 AP at the start of the fight and will eat control effects and the odd attack for 5 turns. If your spider is permanently CC'd, it was absolutely worth 3 AP.

It doesn't even require investment, for 2 necro and a skill slot with no stat requirement at all, it goes with almost anything as free mitigation.

Some of the quests will remain once you depart for Arx, but most of them will close. The most annoying part is mostly that half of the quests in the journal are bugged and don't register as being completed.

Anyone got a list of Blood Rose locations?

I torrented the game and I don't have skeletons unlocked. We're skeletons part of a recent patch or is this just an anti pirate incentive?

>not giving it magic armor with the frost skill