/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 20th of September:
622 – Muhammad and Abu Bakr arrived in Medina.
1187 – Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
1854 – Battle of Alma: British and French troops defeat Russians in Crimea.
1857 – The Indian Rebellion of 1857 ends with the recapture of Delhi by troops loyal to the East India Company.
1870 – Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and complete the unification of Italy, ending de facto the temporal power of popes.
1941 – The Holocaust in Lithuania: Four hundred three Jews (128 men, 176 women and 99 children) were murdered by Einsatzkommando 3 and the local police in Nemencine.
1942 – The Holocaust in Ukraine: In the course of two days a German einsatzgruppen murders at least 3,000 Jews in Letychiv.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 18/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044508
EU4 DD 19/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044623

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

yeehaw

Holy shit I literally don't understand how you can feel bad about pirating from paradox when they release those shallow as fuck unfinished DLCs constantly.
If they at least fleshed them out in updates periodically, but no, let's just dump it all on those stupid goyi- I mean modders.

Can you not just remove genocide entirely? Only suburban white retards use it anyway, so no one important.

>gee junk youth butthurt incoming

Why is there a genocide decision? Think of the children! What kind of monster are you?

Seriously though, when are you adding anarcho-Trotskyism? It was a real thing in the timeline.

Also, can yiu remove the term "gypsy" from your mod? It's an offensive racial slur. The correct term is Romano-traveller

LGBT issues added when? It's a very good thing in NWO, you could learn from that.

They're trying to go public on the stock market. But pseudo history nerds and autists praise and have this weird sense of loyalty to them. Despite them taking advantage of them.

Why the hell is communism not divided more relaistically into it's retarded revisionist tankie branch and the true Anarcho-Syndico-Queer-Feminist-Trotskyist branch?

MODS

Why is there no women generals? It's a thing in EU4. Why don't you implement that?

Csn you add gun reforms? Have it so "right to bear arms" reduces pop growth from the huge leap in homocidal killers and gun control makes everyone safer and happier.

Holy shit comrade! Can you believe, this picture says that 20 billion americans cannot afford a single liter of milk a month! HOW CAN CAPITALISM BE ALLOWED???

You have all these stupid white nationalist Boer memes, can you please add a way to play as the ANC and create a prosperous and stable majority rule South Africa?

Reminder no one killed others based on religion or ethnicity before the evil nazi killed 11 bazillion Jews

Could you please remove the concept of African colonisation from the game? This is very offensive to the POC.

" Rabbit Hole "

En"tails"

Haha, it not suprising that someone who doesn't intelligent enough to watch R&M doesn't get a rudementree pun.

VERY IMPORTANT poll
poal.me/la7u9q
poal.me/la7u9q
poal.me/la7u9q

hey ya HPM guy you be makin events for USA to conkwer ejipt dem reparations?

white men

Enrico

It only shows up for certain provinces and only if the LR is below 38.

Is the latest version of After The End compatible with the latest ck2 patch? I'm having trouble getting it to work with 2.7.2. Where can I get the latest version?

>Technically can be done with province modifiers but anyway, due to the mountainous nature of Greece it shouldn't have big RGOs considering the place is mountainous.
Wouldn't that make Greece even poorer?

What mod (s)?

Having more RGO space?
No, it wouldn't.

BLACKEDmod

You're not really going to lock genocide until past 1900, are you, lad? That would cut it down to the last third of the game only.
t. actually gee junk

HPM.
Would you consider at least making some minimods/submods for CK2?

What if it required a certain degree of militancy too, or something?

s-stop it

I did one. It dealt with justice and separation of muslim society between female/males (which also ended up tackling the whole "seduction spree" that the AI does.
It's really outdated right now.

The guy who was making the mod that allowed them to cut off hands for stealing and such? Did you post it here? I vaguely remember it.
Also, reply to , I wasn't shitposting anymore.

Justice in the sense of a rudimentary judiciary system and customs to separate cultures more. Like trial by combat for germanic cultures.

I'd kiss your feet if you ever fleshed out/balanced societies/artifacts.
As a submod so I can attach it to HIP.

hey hpm all top economists and financial advisers insist that opening up borders would double the worlds gdp.
so i suggest that the "open borders" policy increases factory and rgo throughput by 50%. it's very realistic.

Would you consider making a genocide minimod for V2 so I can really meme it up, HPM?

When can we expect the new version?

So you will not increase the cap of the provinces but will merge the provinces to get bigger caps. Isn't that pretty much the same thing? Merged province can still get big RGOs, right?

Enrico

Based

Dandolo

prick

delete this

What was it?

Neither, I will move pops to create a few populated provinces (3 with over 40k pops) while the other provinces will have low population (around 10k each). So basically the populated provinces are the state capitals.

Sooner since yesterday I found another bug with rebels.

Besides what there's in HPM? No. I might flesh it out more in the future though.

There's a log of things that need some fleshing out and I was doing a few of them. But anyway I haven't even played with artifacts of societies yet and I already have plenty to do.

t. phone poster pro
>Besides what there's in HPM? No. I might flesh it out more in the future though.
How so? Not nerf it more, I hope.

Please HPM
CK2 needs some loving too

>t. phone poster pro
nah my partner in crime didn't do the name field whereas I would not have forgotten that

Venicaboos have to be the worst thing in this thread. Let's list the charges:
1. EU4 faggots.
2. Supporting t*rks
3. Probably commies due to this hatred of Europa.
4. By the power of all these things combined, definately migrants.

>Neither, I will move pops to create a few populated provinces
b-but that's unhistorical

Venice is the only true Rome. Also, Venice always loved The ERE but Byzantines aka Romanians and Bulgars rubbed glass into Doge Dandolo eyes. In short those who hate Venice are tumblr and Ottoman those who love Venice are redpilled and brave men and the only surviving Romans of the GREATEST EMPIRE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN SERENE REPUBLIC FUCK YOU AUSTRIAN NIGGERS AND BRITS

Post upcoming changelog already

Memeing aside I'm rather excited to see where your mod goes lad
Glad you didn't get beheaded by ISIS when you were fighting for the Kurds or whatever

Will you ever "fix" the Japan annexation meme, or is that one safe? See:

>certain regions being more populated than others is unhistorical

>EU4 faggots.
Ah, the good old v2 tumblr brigade is back.

>mfw learning to play gsg games

How do I learn how to play Vikky? The only way I learned CK2 and EU4 was because my brother and friend played them before.

representing
I personally hate you and everything you stand for, see , but memes > everything

Who should I help out?

Come now my good friend let's delete that post and you can write it again. No one is answering you anyways and the value of the Enrico Based Dandalo (sic) pictoral combo is such that it can only happen once per thread.

Italy for sure, liberate part of K*K as well

Italy

t. Plebilization gaymer

I don't feel bad at all, the way they blatantly milk their customers is a complete moral justification.

Still, I have to admit, the dlc milking system improved their games in the long term, after a boring release.

I will try to subvert Europe to islam.

Can't wait to annex all of Japan for 5 infamy.

>tfw to smart too be western piggu

>pre 1066 start

there's nothign wrong with 1043 start

you have to go back

>that nose
accurate as fuck

hey HPM make sure to make "all cultures accepted" (or however it's called) reform actually reduces assimilation rate, similarly to how accepted cultures have penalties to assimilation factors.
if you are going to be fully accepted in a country and even be given voting rights, it's reasonable to assume that you will be slightly less motivated to assimilate.

unless you literally have 0 minorities, that reform literally has 0 drawbacks.

>tfw there's a redditor at work who plays ck2 and always wants to talk to you about it, even when you're obviously just trying to listen to music or read or like, do work
End my life.

anti-semitic

>making friends
lmao get on my level. i had a redditor friend who literally cut off all contact with me (and vice versa) after learning that i pirated paradox games.

irl friends are trash, we are the only ones you need.

Is Dandoloposting a thing now?
Any butthurt greek or OrthoLARPer yet?

>cut off all contact with me (and vice versa) after learning that i pirated paradox games.
This has to be bullshit.
t. *rk

Venetians are the only true Romans I dare you to even try to prove me wrong. Also, Dandolo posting has been a thing for a while now. Someone used to post "Taxes your path" along with a picture of Enrico Based Dandolo

a lovely sable cloak
only the best for doge

>this Middle East
holy wew I've never seen anything this bad

hands up who wants to see a doge hat made of sapphires

r8

The occupation won't end until they're all Africa tier.

would you accept a bedazzled doge hat made with love?

>This has to be bullshit
he called me a poorfag and hinted at reporting me to the authorities for piracy

What country are you from? Unless it's some ridiculously unprogressive one like the US prison system you'd be fine.

>Russia backing subhumans against based Boers
REEEEEEEEEEE

greece, but the stupid fuck was from germany and actually thought that we have laws here

>do work
lmao