Ask a successful entrepreneur that makes $3k+ of revenue weekly from drop...

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Ask a successful entrepreneur that makes $3k+ of revenue weekly from drop shipping

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Playboyize
Playboyize

What did you have for breakfast

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

what do you sell?
how do you marketing?
do you operate in the US or EU?

Techpill
Techpill

How did you start the business?
Where do you sell?

TreeEater
TreeEater

You drop ship from aliexpress or individual companies?

SniperGod
SniperGod

country?

RavySnake
RavySnake

How is your digestion?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Your margins, you could be making 1m a day but it won't mean jack if you can't make $1 of profit

StonedTime
StonedTime

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

TechHater
TechHater

i make 3k a week selling weed and its all profit so dropship more faggot

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I make 5k/week trading cryptos.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I make 200 a week at my minimum wage job and I have 2k in savings. How's about people start telling the truth of their financial situations instead of buklshitting on the damn business board. Fucking how can anyone get help, ask or do any meaningful discussion here when everyone either reads in order to form a retort rather than understand what the other person is saying and trying to come to a mutual agreement. Seriously man

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

read the rules bitch. making up bullshit is the purpose of this website

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Whats your plan when increasing e-market efficiencies are slashing the value you add to the consumer in its entirety?

Surely a successful enterpreneur plans in the mid to long term

Spamalot
Spamalot

I would be thankful if you could spend some money by investing into me. I am currently interested in crypto currency. But i don't have anywhere to start... And I do not have the funds, I would be grateful for even 0,005278 BTCs!

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

How do i learn everything about crypto trading ?

Bidwell
Bidwell

not that user but there's no secret to it

just put in some money you can afford to lose and start trading with small positions and reflect on yourself with crushing robot-like honesty on why you did a thing and how the market spat you out at the other end because the participants felt a particular way

MPmaster
MPmaster

whats your name, site name and email address :^)

Soft_member
Soft_member

also:
Anyone looking to dropship, read this first

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

revenue

and how much of that do you keep OP?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

i have a part time job and have around $700 surplus each month. i have around $50k in savings.
in addition i have consuming apathy, or depression masquerading as apathy, so i waste my days instead of pursuing my business goals.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

consuming apathy
should be
all-consuming apathy

TechHater
TechHater

Pretty much this. Even if the profit margin is 100%, 3k isn't much to write home about.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Kek. Broke 50k for the first time last year. Still poor...

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

How's business?

massdebater
massdebater

$3k+ of revenue weekly

How much of that is profit?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

3k revenue
What's your profit, user?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit