Ask a successful entrepreneur that makes $3k+ of revenue weekly from drop shipping

Ask a successful entrepreneur that makes $3k+ of revenue weekly from drop shipping

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you have for breakfast

what do you sell?
how do you marketing?
do you operate in the US or EU?

How did you start the business?
Where do you sell?

You drop ship from aliexpress or individual companies?

country?

How is your digestion?

Your margins, you could be making 1m a day but it won't mean jack if you can't make $1 of profit

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

i make 3k a week selling weed and its all profit so dropship more faggot

I make 5k/week trading cryptos.

I make 200 a week at my minimum wage job and I have 2k in savings. How's about people start telling the truth of their financial situations instead of buklshitting on the damn business board. Fucking how can anyone get help, ask or do any meaningful discussion here when everyone either reads in order to form a retort rather than understand what the other person is saying and trying to come to a mutual agreement. Seriously man

read the rules bitch. making up bullshit is the purpose of this website

Whats your plan when increasing e-market efficiencies are slashing the value you add to the consumer in its entirety?

Surely a successful enterpreneur plans in the mid to long term

I would be thankful if you could spend some money by investing into me. I am currently interested in crypto currency. But i don't have anywhere to start... And I do not have the funds, I would be grateful for even 0,005278 BTCs!

How do i learn everything about crypto trading ?

not that user but there's no secret to it

just put in some money you can afford to lose and start trading with small positions and reflect on yourself with crushing robot-like honesty on why you did a thing and how the market spat you out at the other end because the participants felt a particular way

whats your name, site name and email address :^)

also:
Anyone looking to dropship, read this first

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

>revenue

and how much of that do you keep OP?

i have a part time job and have around $700 surplus each month. i have around $50k in savings.
in addition i have consuming apathy, or depression masquerading as apathy, so i waste my days instead of pursuing my business goals.

>consuming apathy
should be
>all-consuming apathy

Pretty much this. Even if the profit margin is 100%, 3k isn't much to write home about.

Kek. Broke 50k for the first time last year. Still poor...

How's business?

>$3k+ of revenue weekly

How much of that is profit?

>3k revenue
What's your profit, user?