fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

WE LITERALLY JUST HIT THE BUMP LIMIT

I wanna fuck Saber.

I want to use Nephenee because she's cute! Cute!

Rolled 3 Nephenees. What 2 units should get Wrath?

This is my wife. She will be coming to heroes soon and will have good art, a perfect voice and will be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me!

Nino!

Put the Soren in the bag, or I'll make all Laguz slaves again.

Fuck off Drill

I wish I was Soren's slave.

BIG MELONS

Elincia wears pink panties.

>Dumb peasant.
>Cute.

Well meme'd.

DELET, ELINCIA IS PURE AND WEAR PURE WHITE!

Ike I'm trying to get him on my team, be patient.

>Lucia
>good
lol, learn to waifu a REAL master of the sword.

FUCKING LET ME ROLL SOREN ALREADY ISIS JESUS CHRIST MY IKE AND BRAVE IKE NEED THEIR COCKSLEEVE TO COME HOME

What's your Hinata count everyone? I got 4 ready for the winter after my crusade for Elincia

Wait, who is this guy.
Did I miss someone in PoR?

>Stefan
>Waifu
Don't get me wrong I fucking love Stefan but in a bros just talking about how shit the world is sort of way.

>I'm not the only one that can't roll Soren. Thank God. I was starting to think everyone but me had six of him.

Aoi Yuuki is such an awful seiyuu.

just realized, we need a viable 4* red mage.
All of the red mages in the game are essentially 5* units or they're worthless trash (Henry, Sophia, Raigh)

>missing based desert hobo

Last Cloud for today because I need to get up early tomorrow.

Goodnight /feg/!

Tharbage is the next best thing if you can't get your hands on a Celica or Katarina

The main advantage Camus brings to the table compared to other lance options is Gradivus. Being the only lance with a DC legendary weapon sounds amazing at first glance, but the issue is that his RES is so terrible that he still gets torn apart by any non-red mage, and red mages are incredibly rare in arena, making it actually a pretty poor option. But hey, at least he also gets to counter against archers! Oh wait, the most popular archer by a country mile has a B passive that tells Distant Counter to fuck off anyways.

Outside of that, his inability to go higher than +1, his incapability to have a good IV, and his average in general statline leaves him with no real niche to work with outside of just being a blue lance cavalry.

A cavalry team really doesn't want to double up on any color these days. You want a blue mage (Olwen or Reinhardt, pick one), you want Cecilia to tank enemy Reinhardts and CYLyns, you want CYLyn because she's completely absurd, and you want Xander or CYRoy to handle the few greens you can't tear apart with either your blue mage or CYLyn.

There's literally no room for Camus anymore even on horse meta, and outside of it he's so painfully average that Nephenee's access to Wrath, generally better stat distribution, and potential for a good IV puts her ahead of him overall.

So yes, Camus is actually worse than Nephenee. Fight me. Don't worry, there are several lance units better than her.

2 in the back burner, 1 used on Anna to maximize arena score.

Need to roll one more for Fae. I always like to keep 2 Hinatas and 100,000 feathers as back up.

>/feg/ isn't Lukas
>SS takes ghb fags
>double Lucina deal

A-kun, ecchi!

Hey guys, I haven't played since Berkut came out, and I heard BK is finally coming, give it to me straight fellas

Did the black knight get cucked like Berkut did? Say it ain't so

>leif live well
t. Finn

Thotja

Tharja works fine, and Sophia is the best potential Raven tome user in the game.

>Redditor is retarded.
(lol

>camus can move three spaces
he's better

>Nephenee need skill play

>nepfag actually believes this
Off yourself

>tfw had a friend tell me to explore the northeast with Lethe otherwise I would have surely missed him

Really glad that happened, Stefan is the fucking man

How the fuck was I supposed to know to move there?

>arena literally Reinhardt buffs
I hate it

TRIP.
BACK.
ON.

Tharbage is essentially a 5* unit. I keep rolling her at 5* instead of a GOOD red mage and it's starting to piss me off.

I have 3 best bois currently to keep me nice and cozy for the fall, of course always looking for more.

How to build Soren? I only plan on using him during TT.

Lilina is pretty good at 4*. Tharja is available at 4* too.

You weren't, he's a stupidly good seceret unit.

>his RES is so terrible that he still gets torn apart by any non-red mage,

t. Quick Reposte Virgin

A good smart camus/xander always packs Vantage and Bonfire so such ubsurd things never happen. And Vantage 3 gives you a much higher area score than Virgin Reposte 2.

Post Ephraim's wife

You first.

>him

>better kill game

>tharja already bike

Public bike?

>Shrewd Strategist
More like Lewd Strategist.

Hello /feg/ I would like to order one good infantry lance please.

Ok

>implying Fernand wouldn't fuck a busty peasant like the THICCfag he is

Ephraim marries a generic woman.
Eirika marries a generic man.
MU shipping bait!
MU shipping bait!

There is no woman alive that is that fuckably delicious.

Everybody gets a ride, my friend.

i want to violate the geneva convention with micky

more edits please

LaD, Gronwolf+, Watersweep 3

We have several. You can have Ephraim, Bluecena, Nephenee or Lukas. Please select whichever suits your preferance.

Gronnblade+, Darting Blow, G.Tomebreaker.

Tharja would definitely give Kagero a run for her money if they were in the same game.

You're safe, friend.

>20k for +1
>20k for QR3
>20k for Panic Ploy 3

I'm so ready for the Black Knight.

Sharena > Nephenee.

Melee infantry machine broke.

There's a base conversation for the chapter with some random nun or something that makes a seemingly offhand comment about 'shadowy figures to the northeast'. Clearly from this you're supposed to know to take one of your laguz units to one specific square over there. Just like how you're supposed to know to take Miccy to a specific square in the southeast of the desert when you get there.

What's your favorite:
Game
Lord
Unit class
Male Character
Female Character
Song
Map/chapter
Final boss
Hack/fanmade junk

Bravecina and Ephraim are both good.

We already have Neph

Lissa or Sumia, /feg/?

Brave Bow on Brave Lyn: y/n?
She's neutral +1 and I have cav memes

no

Him and his stats got the best treatment possible

Lissa, but Maribelle is the best.

The Black Knight is a saviour to free units. His Alondite has DC just like the Ragnell and not the shitty meme Obstruct like people thought. He also comes with Steady Stance (reverse Armored Blow, so +6 Def when attacked) and a unique Black Luna which is Luna but -80% Def instead. His stats are pretty much Ike's but better.

All hail the king, baby.

I want to be last in line.

Most lancers > Nephenee

I dunno if I'm giving him panic ploy but I got 40k ready for the same reason friend

I love how this guy just walks up to Ike critiquing his swordplay and Ike is just like "who the fuck"

>tainting pixiv with this shit

FUCK OFF, GAIJIN

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read today.

Please die in a fire.

>blue Alphonse
>good
(lol

>since when did I became so fat
About the same time your brain migrated to your stomach, ESL-kun

Blucina is pretty disgustingly good, as good as infantry lances could be anyway

Butt.

>Game
FE4
>Lord
Leif
>Unit class
Master Knight
>Male Character
Lewyn
>Female Character
Elincia
>Song
FE4 chapter 10 theme
>Map/chapter
FE4 chapter 10
>Final boss
Either Doma or FE3/12 Medius
>Hack/fanmade junk
Really don't care

Using other men's semen as lube! Making a cum stew in Tharja's pussy!

>rule 63 in the filename

This is one of most disgusting things I have ever seen. Do real panties pinch the skin like that?

Are you native Nihonjin? Then if not, don't think you can fairly call other gaijin by that and not be under the same scrutiny as them.

Hello, I would like to order 1 good red cav mage

The last one I got runs like shit

Xander when?
-said no one
otomefag seething