So did Africa not have any slaves before the white man told them about those verses in the Bible?

So did Africa not have any slaves before the white man told them about those verses in the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_in_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had and still have.

The only difference is that we have something called "testicles" which the white man lacks to prevent us from feeling guilt about things that happened centuries ago, or still does in certain parts of Arabia :^)

>we

What nationality are you gonna link me with today, friend?

You are a burger obviously.

>burger
>having even the slightest knowledge about history outside the civil war or the kardashians
come on now, that's just insulting, poofter

>tripfag
>having even the slightest knowledge

precisely

well golly gee, guess I am American now

Based on the archives of your posts, I'd say you qualify quite nicely.

no he's australian

embrace it

He wishes.

>implying I am some cheeky cunt that lost to a bunch of birds
What even gave you that idea, poofter?

Alright pardner, wish me luck in America.

you've admitted to australia posting before

niqqa stfu got damm

>tfw no white slave gf

>tfw he doesn't have a white slave gf

How many tripcodes have you had by now, efendi?

Man, why do /pol/ memes suck so much? His feet don't even hurt.

Literally every society that passed the tribal stage had slavery in some form.

Pretty much, if a negro tribe caught a random nigger they either torture him to death or enslave him which will involve torturing him to death when they get bored, if its a woman shes getting raped by every male in the tribe and their sons as well and may also be mutilated when they get bored. The african black is the most psychopathic human on earth they dont see anything wrong with treating other humans like disposable tools no matter what you say, but most niggers are too stupid to use slaves for labor either the slave is food or they torture them.

>not having white slave gf's from Iceland, courtesy of your barbary pirate raides and black bulls from Africa, courtesy of the berbers to prep you while the balkan eunuch watches on as you conquer her as you conquered his nations

fuck you and everyone who looks like you

>being a meme snob

oh yes but as i remembr u are known cuck in the empire my friendo

are you not the eunuch

oh no i think yur memoes are incorrecto my friendo yu disgrace the empir with your petty angering of the pepools u suck truly

becus u were too busy selling your oon people to get slaves silly negroid

Eh. Save for a few groups who performed ritual sacrifice most "slaves" were dependanta with considerable clout on the person who patroned them.

It actually pissed off Portuguese for a long time

Anyways here read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_in_people

Exception; being Bidan in Mauritania but that's because they conceptualize themselves as white.

Why are you posting a pic of stockholm ?