- Automatically collect ammo from the ground into quiver slot

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween - twitter.com/JagexDelta - twitter.com/JagexAyiza

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat.c
sythe.org/runescape/rs3-07-gold-swapping-services/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8/edit#gid=158500257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for papa mia

what happens if I join the cc
are you guys all retarded and gay and talk about drama nonstop or what

nonstop memes, very similar to reddit cc and zezima cc

its usually alright. There isnt really much drama outside of autists arguing at times

3 more chests with no barrows items what a waste of time!!!!! goodnight

>"WE GOT US A JAMMED WHEEL!"
>"FIX THE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!"

>JAMMED
British @people@ really say this...

do it

anyone who mentions gambling or doubling should be instantly banned there should be 0 tolerance for this faggotry get a fucking life

Reminder that this is who you are speaking to when they say that 3rd party clients are not cheating

can someone unban spagheleton from cc

Pete's Meat

lol

Ah, yes

Calling it a jellied wheel isn't much better, user.

>brine rats hit 9's fairly accurately
this task is shit... why are there any brine sabres on the market at all?

inferno soon

A bot is utilizing osbuddies API to scan around it and give item values, locations, and worlds of players in the wilderness. That bot broke and started to spew out data outside of the CC in a safe area. People are defending it by saying that pking is dead so they need to resort to such methods to even find people when shit like this is a big reason why legit single player pking is so rare nowadays

there is a comparatively small market for them. Really the only reason they spiked was because of the bug.

Also switch to duradel asap. Nieve kind of sucks in this slayer meta and only really worth using sub 100 combat

I made two barrels of naptha in regicide in case I messed up but I didn't so I dropped the other one but I didn't know you need one for mournings end

>complains about the deep wilderness being dead >uses a cancer tool that is killing the wildy even more due to its bullshit and unfair nature

360 degrees of sugarfruit spread.

I bet it'd be great in a pi.

What is the most Veeky Forums male hair style + facial hair in this game

you should aim to make the dimensions as small as possible because it means loading less map plots

for example in that pic you will have to load a 6x6 land, if you move those farthest left room and farthest top room to the bottom next to the glory room then you'll only have to load a 4x4

i mean 5x5, but that's 11 less plots to load

gfycat.c
om/gifs/detail/genuinedependentimperialeagle

uim even more easyscape
when are they going to make a true uim mode that doesn't use looting bags and bullshit like the volcano bank/hidey holes

the changes they made to loading during the poh update made the difference between loading 1 room and loading 20 rooms almost nil as long as its all one a single floor. but the moment you add a single room on another floor it will double your loading time

oh no, game updates affect everyone!
shut up

I believe they're removing that soon

Is there any excuse for this shit? Why not put up a fucking gate or something instead

i stare at my wifes ass everyday kiddo

they added a fee to take out items after they realized that it was being abused by uim. Its still a huge buff and I doubt enough people will complain to make a 2nd change to it

sifr will NEVER buy me a pi or be my GF...... thanks for reminding me

Anyone know what the transfer rate from rs3 to 07 is and a good transferer? Just want to give my new account 1m to start it off.

shut the fuck up newfag

im surrounded...

been here longer than you kiddo.

sythe.org/runescape/rs3-07-gold-swapping-services/

There's something about osbuddy (and also other clients) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilise it better, but there it is. I feel about osbuddy the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

its zulrah on steroids but with a small cash cost, shits crazy

roggy weigh in on this right now you're the only good uim left in cc

every thread until you like it

First 90 in 13 years of playing this stupid game pls gz to save a life

gz!

actually, gz revoked. this game isn't stupid

gz game is dumb

are you a tranny?

gz now right click Private and delete those pms

no and I find north ge intimidating

he meant order with FREE linux then put pirated or your own windows on it
picture unrelated

When are fossil rates getting buffed?

they arnt. They mentioned that they are happy with the state of fossil island right now and will continue to monitor it.
It will never be relevant content. just give up on it

they did with the woodcutting activity

>literally no one on fossil island
>they're happy with it
why do they even bother to pay these buffoons.

You pay the Chinese not the mods.

>Jagex is happy with unhappy customers
This feels familiar somehow.

fossil island is packed liar

Bald with biggest beard

default bot look

I comfy slay for GP and to turn my brain off. Isn't nieve still better for GP?

no, not a single money task has a higher weight for nieve compared to duradel. Nieve has a higher proportion of afkish tasks though due to more cannon than bursting tasks but at that point you arnt making any profit. I cant think of any reason why someone would want to use nieve over duradel unless you just really want low effort tasks and dont care about money.

I'll be the first person to say duradel over steve, but black demons right there on your handy little picture are more common from steve than duradel and are a money task

actually I guess that black demons, dagannoth, and kalphite can be considered money tasks if you dont care about XP but you certainly cannot "turn off your brain" while doing them. Still, duradel is best for money

yea I didnt consider black demons because I havnt even touched gorillas since zenytes crashed. They are still valid for money so it is incorrect to say every task.

assuming im using prossy with melee protect for most slayer tasks, is is better to upgrade fury to torture or d boots to prims?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8/edit#gid=158500257

>assuming im using prossy with melee protect for most slayer tasks
for what purpose

Get an SGS if you dont already have one. it will allow you to just bring a few food and still do your tasks in a single inventory and will allow you to use dps gear instead of prossy
If you are deadset in your ways then get a torture, prims are such a miniscule upgrade for its price that its the 2nd to last melee upgrade you should buy (with the last being bcp)

in most cases prims dont even increase your max hit due to it only being +1 strength bonus, check a dps calculator to see if they will even help you. Its extremely doubtful if 20m is worth +2 attack bonus while you are still saving up for pvm staples

just got out of jail was in since january, got a few questions.

1. Is there a vpn service I can use to connect to Runescape without being banned/muted? I'm in a halfway house and they have OpenDNS blocks and shit.
2. Wtf is Fossil Island?
3. Is Atchiro still here? ATCHIRO if you're still here it's Huge Abyss buddy

Wew random events are evolving.

sorry, I don't help criminals

lmao
fuck you
wish we had guards like that

Is Mort Myre cute?

I'll only help if you tell me how you ended up in jail for 8 months

trying to level melee now, I feel like its woefully low
when should I be able to safely run the count draynor quest?

friend overdosed.
called 911.
revived.
friend rolled on me.
downward departure.
10 years probation.
48 months prison over my head.

rolled on you?

F2p?

told the police I was smoking the drugs with them, which in my state is considered a sale/distributing drugs.
my charge is Great Bodily Harm - Caused by Distribution of Drugs (Schedule 1 or 2)

it is fucking bullshit but apparently the Good Samaritan law doesn't apply to me.
nigger would be dead hadn't I called 911, could've left and let em die and have no charge at all.

hope you learned your lesson druggie

yea
honestly haven't played Runescape in a long time, gonna buy membership once I level some more and finish most of the f2p quests

Staying f2p is a waste.

owned

senpai there's a member quest you can do right now that'll let you skip like 20 att/str levels
membership is the way to go

the only skills worth training in f2p are mining, woodcutting and fishing. And a ton of those early levels can just be skipped through questing anyway so just get membership

This game is for children who are too low IQ to play higher quality games. Why would you ever want a gz for something as skill-less and embarrassing as having a high stat in Runescape? The more successful you are in RS the more pathetic your life is. This place is almost as sad as /srg/.

Because if I don't get a gz I will kill myself

gz!

Totally uncalled for response.

cute cute cute

It should be the opposite, you should want to end it for getting the stat. Quit putting value on things that ruin your life. You should clearly be working to straighten yourself out. You're wasting the enthusiasm you could put into improving your real life circumstance. Don't wake up one day with a max cape that's basically a "biggest retard" trophy wondering how your life might be if you used your time more wisely.

Mate I play like an hour a day meanwhile you're acting like you're top shit as you post on a forum about a game you don't like

fucking lmaoing at ur life

FUCK ONE TICK FLICKING I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right, I should go. I hope you have fun here. Ignore that pang in the back of your mind.

no gz btw

>play runescape
>make cool pals
>do skills together
>encourage each other and cheer each other on
>4 years go by
>still have the same friends (and a lot of new ones!)
>our levels are getting rly high
I love this game desu.

>play runeoldscape
>say hi to people I call friends from this general
>do skills together
>sometimes pvm together
>encourage each other and cheer each other on
>4 years go by
>I've never actually been invited to hang out with any of them or attend any of their 99 parties
>sometimes I'll see them saying things about me they wouldn't want me to hear, sometimes mean things
>our levels are getting rly high
>I'm still really all alone
I love this game too..

do you want to talk about it? rsn? :(

>sometimes pvm together
found your problem
this wouldn't have happened if you were an ironman