>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/suikomu_now/status/910705788255035392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want a doot

Fuck Doot

>raul tried to console azurafags and tell them it was okay azura didn't make it in, the devs are retarded and don't understand what (((we))) want
>turns out azura is in anyway and tharja is still cucked

Whoops

Red hot pussy

Doot is cute!

Nice

No one cares for warriors, redditor.

This game gets funnier every day

DUDE DOOT LMAO

Is Azura confirmed for Warriors yet?
Literally the only way to salvage it

How long until we have to run this thread with a deleted OP image?

nemi wheni

>Azura is in

where's this from?

I can't wait until the next FE game comes out so people can finally admit they like Azura without getting completely shit on all the time. Reminds me of how it's okay to like Micaiah and Lucina now.

>Shitzura salvaging anything.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Caeldori skin for Cordelia in Warriors when?

Managed to roll two Elincias' but both with shit IV's.

Which one do I keep?
+hp/-atk
+res/-spd

MUH DICK

>It's ok to like Micaiah
Not on my watch, kill yourself Downs Brigader.

>implying you can salvage this trainwreck.
And no, a shit character like Azura wouldn't do it.

>talking about a tripfag when they're not in the thread
>remembering everything a tripfag ever posts
>giving a tripfag any kind of attention beyond telling him to fuck off
O B S E S S E D

>it's okay to like Micaiah and Lucina now.
(lol

I'm so fucking excited for Black Knight. Who should get his WoM? Azura and Ninian or Azura and Olivia?

A showcase of the game's special edition's CG cards shows a lance user beneath Lyn whose lance doesn't match up with Hinoka or Cordelia, but does resemble the Blessed Lance.

The -atk one. She still has decent attack because brave sword++. It's easily remedied with flier buffs.
Also why are +HP/-Atk IVs so common for her? You're like the 20th person I've seen with the same IVs (me too unfortunately)

Probs -Spd because that doesn't cripple her basic build like -Atk does.

I'm going to marry Daruuki and uncake her!

>sacrifice the best sword in the game for a skill you can get at 4*

Delete your account.

save flying colorless
also be the only flying colorless

Why is the literal lord of Fates not in Warriors when shitters like Lissa are?

>this Azuracuck revisionism.
Fuck off.

>Lucinigger thinks it's okay to like old Lightning
Gtfo out of my thread

>using Burger King as WoM skill fodder

>comes with a 35/35 spread of def/res
I wouldn't even complain. A flying tank that isn't Beruka sounds fun

I got a +res/-spd Katarina earlier today and have been trying to think of ways to redeem her since I'd rather not kill her off for Swift Sparrow.
One of these ideas was turning her into a mage wall. How does this build look? Or should I give her a different build instead?

S-rank as official marriage when
Children units when

Somebody is going to call the cops on Colm one day because Neimi's going to start loudly sobbing when they have sex and some poor fool will think that it's rape

NINO

>azurafags crawling out from under the woodwork.
Go back to plebbit

>giving a tripfag any kind of attention beyond telling him to fuck off
You were good until this part. The sooner people completely and totally shun retards the sooner they leave. Talking about them or to them in any form is what they want.

twitter.com/suikomu_now/status/910705788255035392

based virionbro clearing bhb with archers only

>not passing off Black Luna
LMAOING @ yur life

TINA

>Having the highest taste.
Don't hate. They are giving away 2x WoM for free.

This reminds me I have a spare Bull, and since BK comes with WoM, I can give it to someone else. Other than dancers and Chad, who gets good use out of it?

I don't know user, why did they decide to add literally whos like Lissa and Hinoka rather than Hector and Ephraim for their respective weapon class?

But user...

-spd hurts less since she doubles naturally and needs buff to quad reliably (preferably multiple Goad)
Also +res is better than +hp, and would allow her to tank green mages with 31 res and 33 spd

You can still go with -atk though. That's like neutral Palla's atk, which isn't bad especially when coupled with a superior brave weapon

Not Nino??

2 hours left

that looks fine. you could pair her up with someone with spur res too.

Fuck off shill. Not FE.

Is this age appropriate attire for a teenager?

Mages/ranged, good at snagging arena (You)s too

>Iote
>QR/Breaker
>Bonfire/Iceberg
I like it.

I love my retarded Tina sister!

nino is on the right

Does anyone else think ATK should be split into Physical ATK and Magic ATK? It's kind of bullshit that ATK buffs are universally useful while DEF buffs and RES buffs respectively are only useful half the time. All it does is encourage the ORKO meta.

Nino!

*blocks your special*

Fuck off with your real vidya. We only play phone trash here.

Arvis will be voiced by _______

So the warriors maps are giving us orbs, right? RIGHT?!

Thanks. My +res/-def Sanaki would probably do this build much better but again, I don't want to kill Katarina off.
Thanks for your input.

Good to see nobody excited about this garbage
I'd forgive if they slip in a 2018 FE trailer since it's 100% more important than fEW

from /v/

Bryce Papenbrook.

Chris Smith

Guard 1 Seal when?

Morgan Freeman

It would be meaningless. Magic units would have no use for str, and vice versa.

All it would be is clutter that spreads out BST even thinner

Pretty good. Be sure to pair her up with someone that has a Spur too to buff her up some more.
34 Spd isn't that bad, especially with +4 from support+Owl and any other Spur, Hone or Rally you could throw in.
And with 40+ Res you might even be able to wall blue mages that don't double or have a special up.

He already ruined Karel, must he continue?

They're giving us a free 5 star copy of whoever's featured on the banner map image.

If this was pokemon where you could use both, I would agree. Each character only has one method of dealing damage though, so it's a bad idea.

>blocks your pityrateforameliakillme

They're giving special versions of the map's character using Warriors artwork with no skills

This would make a new IV autistic hell.

You could always add blade and pair her up with one of the incest twins.
+34 +4 sparrow +4 rally speed = 42 speed is still alot

Alexis Tipton

Unironically wouldn't mind this.

Kicking off flier memes with one skill
>Tailwind, C skill, if adjacent ally is a flier unit, unit and any adjacent allies gain +1 movement

No. It was probably made to make IVs not be a complete clusterfuck, because you would actually have the chance to get + on a literally completely useless stat (something like +Str Rein or +Mag Hector), which would have been absolute bullshit. Having a single Atk stat at least means that we don't have to worry about getting the correct boon and risk having a completely worthless one.

This is just ridiculously funny how crazy this princess is. Hell, she's -Atk to.

Little known fact: this kanpeki pegasus knight is the wife of MY CUTE SON HISAME

i wish she would give me a sound thrashing

I was actually really excited when I got her because I didn't have a speedy mage before this. If she's still redeemable with the buff twins then I might just make her a blade user, especially since I already have a +res/-def Sanaki.

Nice hidden Caeda.

Asking again:

I want to build two different Black Knights with two different purposes.

Anybody got any ideas?

That's nice, Lucia.

You're boned afterwards though

Does anyone have the Karel image where it goes through the checklist of his qualities? The Feast Blade = Feasting one?