Daria & Dragoon confirmed for SFL

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.6Avi6.6Avi6.6EmHC.6EmHC.6EmHC.6IVXY.6IVXY.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBM.68zBM.68_dm.6CnpI.6CnpI.675ZG.675ZG.63Kb4.63Kb4.673s2.673s2.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.fxoyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Saha.

Do not lewd the Saha.

Surprisingly so, yes

Popular longtime games tend to be hard to just put down like that

To whoever asked, they shut down the english servers last year, but it still sees play in JP

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

It's time to post cats

when will this see play

That's some anime bullshit. She looks in her 20s.

Post more please!

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

30s*

You do realize people dont change that much over their late teens to 20s right?

>forever illegal

wow thanks japan

/ourguy/

I grew like 4 inches when I turned 19.

>looked up gelbooru for saha lewd
>theres none
I dont know how i feel about this.

I'm floating around the same area, it really will depend on how I streak and how motivated I stay for boxes, but I really might burn out before I do it, the other thing is I know how to climb in this meta, it's just painful, I might want to get to masters before SFL drops because I don't know what the meta will look like, the cards I own might not be that great and I might not be able to make a good deck for a bit and I won't know how to play match-ups anymore, more than anything I want to avoid making negative progress when the expansion drops

Actually, when it comes to climbing, fresh new metas are very good for it since you can just play aggro decks and punish all the experimental decks. Some of my progress to Masters is from spamming Aggro Blood during such times

Yeah, im 2 weeks in and i already burnt out from the climb and chest hunt. But 10k points shouldnt be that much.

Females can get married at the age of 16 in Japan.

HEAR

The ultimate plan to keep away the filthy gaijin from their characters

MY WALLET ROAR

Feelsgoodman

>Buy forte during DE because I didn't want to use rowen
>As svg keeps bullying rowen I started to feel bad for him
>When ToG hit I started to notice rowens is actually cool as shit and I just had shit taste
>rowen is my favorite character now

>Lost to Tizin.

Anyone wanna share a neptits deck? I need to do some shadowquests

literally a cuck
forte is forever you fucking heretic

People only bully Rowen because they love him

>tfw can't win with tier 1 decks

I've been stuck at 5k masters for three days now even though the entire climb until that point was smooth sailing, what the fuck am I doing wrong?
Every time I go a couple hundred points up, the matchmaker makes sure I get completely shit on in the following games. Currently, I'm trying the nsword deck from game-ai and it's the same story.

I'd bully his dick

Play decks that counter tier 1 decks, like me.

Shut up Luna

which deck(s) is that?

Play Nephthys or Aegis. Seriously. I've found climbing so much easier after changing to control.

You're just a bad player.

This wins a lot going second and i have no idea why.
I guess its cause im bad at 1 2 3 alice so going first doesnt work for me

into my mouth

>3 forte alternate art
You spent all that crystal on prebuilt? Must really love forte then.

haha what the fuck is this jesus christ neutral dragon

Aegis haven, nept shadow, ER rune, control blood.

I have a neutral for each craft cause i cant stand the same old shit everywhere for both aggro and control so at least full neutral was something new on this expac and its just rolling a dice to finish dailies faster

Looks 19 to me, but could be any biological age in range 16-23.

Never because if you're ramping you can just play better cards. If you're tempoing as dragon, for some reason, why would you add a card that does nothing until turn 7.

Oh man those child bearing hips are just begging for it

Stella is my rng waifu.

>take two
>4 hp
>enemy fucking niggersword craft is top decking for 4 turns in a row
>finally stabilize from all the fucking niggerstorm
>topdecks albert

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME

There is nothing greater than the thrill of the hunt.
Consider that next time you think about bullying an elf.

So, when you have Seraph Lapis who will pop next turn but you dont have any cards left in your deck and you pass turn

Do you die first or win first?

Not him but do you have a neptits list?

Why does it matter? No one plays seraph anymore.

>She has kneepads
For what purpose, I wonder?

Finally I am an AA0 shitter. Still a long way to master like everyone else in /svg/

Met 2 Nhavens for trials, and both of them have lion of course, but I managed to pull it through.

I'm fairly certain start of turn effects occur before draw.

>turn 1 insight

Because it was a situation that could happen in an arena game of mine and I had to check what happens

Not the same guy but this is the list I use.

Art of Arisa taking massive elephant cock when?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.6Avi6.6Avi6.6EmHC.6EmHC.6EmHC.6IVXY.6IVXY.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBM.68zBM.68_dm.6CnpI.6CnpI.675ZG.675ZG.63Kb4.63Kb4.673s2.673s2.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.fxoyI
Current iteration of Nephthys. I have 2 Test of Strength techs since it completely halts neutralniggers from going on my face. Useless amulet if vengeance/control blood is rampant so stop using ToS if you see a lot of them.

I want to help Arisa creating a half elf.

followed by a nice dc from miss

Hold up. We have all the Rune and Haven legends and golds and they still haven't revealed her yet?

Grats, the real grind starts now. How long youve been playing this game user?

is that actually a pantyhose?
>tfw leggo pantyhose
i know what im rolling next exp

Pleiades is going to be a Forest card.

Many thanks shadowfriends

>turn 2 magic missile

They already begged and received a beautiful young daughter who she had to give up to rich parents and was forced to forget about by splitting herself to avoid falling into despair.

>tfw you btfo buffed frogs with tribunal

Helps during long praying sessions on her knees.

when's the new channeru?

Thanks. I played since DE, but only very little games because I had been very busy with study. It was at the start of ToG that I finally make it to A0, with less than 100 wins in total. From ToG to WD I am climbing with forest only. It baffles be so much because from A0 to A3 I needed almost 300 wins. Maybe I am too much of a shitter. I hope it will be easier to climb as forest in SFL.

Post things that may draw the envy of others

>used goods

Oh no.

Is he right?

I have never noticed before how big her hips are compared to her waist.

Yes, he is.

I didn't play any other CCGs either but I'm fine with SV.

I came from Yugioh, and even the worst meta SV ever had, which was tier 0 Neutral Blood, was nowhere near the amount of bullshit I have to deal with in Yugioh on average, like PePe, Qliphorts, Zoodiacs, Mega Monarches.

It is just hearthstone is way too stingy. Gwent also gives away packs quite generously (1 day 1 pack with no effort, 3 packs if you grind hard for it). I haven't play any other CCGs but I assume they are all more generous than hearthstone.

>animated roland
alright I'm mad

He is talking about the game being F2P and about the current chest event, not about the quality of the game.

Not only is he right that it's extremely easy to get into Shadowverse and play what you want, but this game is actually extremely well-balanced and carefully handled for a card game most of the time.

this is nice general

i want to see more of those curves

I really do hope they buff the regular jeanne d'arc to a 6pp

>Rowen gets his own card
I wonder who is getting theirs too

My mistake.

Stop with this meme. Eris is not Luna's mom.

When this gets nerfed it will be called Disavowed Strike.

ur a faget

Lewd eris card that seduces enemy minions when

pretty shit luck for someone who actually whaled a childrens cardgame

Hearthstone is the weakest CCG in terms of f2p. They don't give up anything most of them time. They are super stingy on stuff (1 pack has only 5 cards, extremely low drop rate of epics and legendaries, very few event that gives player golds, no login bonus). They are only able to get away with it because of the Blizzdrone constantly silencing dissenting views.

I'd use those goods