Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UotQHBzY!kgsncj69BwtAzWcfD_B2uO--OGkrWkLybJ81S2UdGSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patch when

which non-original sin divinity is the best

Source is communism.

Soon

Why is war/necro a good combo?

What is regular magic...if not Source. Doesn't that make everyone sourcerers?

Physical damage + self healing.

Tell me about Fane - Why does he wear that mask?

How does the magic work in Dragon Commander times? Was that before or after the Seven coming?

War boost necro damage and necro gives lifesteal for war

Can someone upload the "free bless" mod from steam workshop for this filthy GOG user

So is the braccus set good yet or is there something we need to do with them? It's so cocksuckling meh. The stats are all over the place.

So if you're playing a Custom lizard is the Red Prince still the lizard goddess's champion?

Where is the treasure Mody says you can have supposed to be? It said that he gave me something but I'm pretty sure I didn't get anything.

Dragon commander had the 7 races so it's after the 7 gods created everything. Regular magic probably used an insignficant portion of your own source, some people just have more source than others from birth.

I'LL KILL YOUR SHINING LIGHTS

It's in the frogs area. You need teleportation.

It's fucking trash anyway

It's a skill book man, there's no reason not to get as many as possible.

Here you go. Put it in \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\Mods
mega.nz/#!UotQHBzY!kgsncj69BwtAzWcfD_B2uO--OGkrWkLybJ81S2UdGSo

Thanks user !

>that Eternal fight
I am just tired now

>Getting my ass kicked by everyone
>Decide to go thieving
>Get stuff that I couldn't afford before
>Literally 2 shot foes now
Crime pays boyz.

FUCKING SPIDER BITCH FUCKED UP MY STATS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>stealing is good
>cucking is good
>eating people's souls is good
>killing people after you help them is double good
What did larian mean by this?

What's the best melee build for Red Prince?
Thinking of going Warfare/Necro but not sure how many points to allocate into each, whether to go 2H or SnS, and what to allocate into STR/CON/INT/WIT.

>25 seconds to perform a quick save
>create a new profile
>5 seconds to quicksave

Based Larian.

/smtg/ would be proud

It's your level cache that is bloated. I have no idea why the game to track precisely where all the corpses are and every little thing you tripped over.

Just play a mage, melee is fucked in this game.
Just like DnD!

We need a list of who it is safe to kill and when.

Pretty much this. You can notice how in dungeons the game loads faster. It's the size of the area that dictates it.

when you steal shit from an npc, do they always catch you later and want their shit back? How can you hide it from them when they search you? New to stealing in these games

t. Summonlet

t. Knight who gets eaten by my Bone Widow in two turns

Is there any reason to choose one dagger over two for a rogue? Or does the dps for using two just dominate the single weapon builds

Nerf naow. Like fucking hell though, why would I even play as anything else when I can just summon Bone God and rape everything.

Giving persuasion to the red prince and letting him lead the conversation was a mistake. I never use his original lines because they are all just asshole choice. Maybe i should respect him into a mage with stench perk

Scoundrel/Necro is better. And edgier.

What goes well with Huntsman?

Wanna roll necro Staff Warrior meme
But can't decide between female Dwarf barbarian Shaman, or male Lizard mystic Shaman

Whats the official Tierlist for schools of magic/warfare?

Why not just Scoundrel/Warfare/Necro?

Red Prince is a champ.

What talents should I pick for a pure spellcaster?

I think the real reason Bone Widow is so OP is because the AI just straight ignores it. Its weakness is supposed to be that it has no magic armor and can be CC'd really easily, but I have yet to see a mage cast a single spell on it. I've even seen enemies just run past it as if it wasn't there just to provoke an opportunity attack.

Glass Cannon and Stench.

Wheres the Pyromancy merchant in Driftwood?

explain this

any must have talents for a summoner?

2H = High damage & Crit multiplier

SnS = Loadsa' armor

For Warfare/Necro you should go just straight STR and minimum INT, don't use the spells that scale with INT or at least don't prioritize them.

WIT is only useful for one character as you alternate turns with the enemy regardless.
Unless you're really itching for more crit chance you shouldn't invest in it.

OP as fuck for skelly mages

That's really good.

Stupid stinky spellcasters.

That's not even a 1/10 of my total HP.

Is it worth putting shit into CON?

>Summon Skeleton mod

where you got this from?

Is there any point in getting Bone Widow if I don't have any points in Summoning? Is it still good if I am full Necro?

Also, when should I stop putting point in Warfare and Necro?

You can buy it in front of Lord Kremmer's Mansion in act 4.

So with my turbo-autism demanding a good starting team I've done Fort Joy a lot. I know you can respec but I don't want to suffer through Act 1
Took me a while before I found the Void Turtles and the Teleport Gloves open up so much shit it's crazy.

Not in my experience, no.
However if you are low in armor or armor generating/regenerating skills it might be worth investment.

You can always respec once you get to act II.

OP as fuck, jesus christ.

I just put the minimum required investment for the given skills I'm using.

Investing in 2handed/1handed is better than straight Warfare unless you're using the Talent that gives you more Vitality per Warfare point.

Necro just increases your life steal.

what the fuck is up with the saving/loading in act 2? takes forever and the game stutters. this is the steam version

pls respond

My dude is mostly Warfare and Necro and just putting two points into summoning made my Bone Widow better than all of my physical dudes.

Finally finished a near perfect Act 1 save that ends after as the boat arrives in Act 2. Glad ill never have to go through that slow boring act again. Was actually pretty fun going through without buying more than a couple spells and no gear at all.

Now I need some party suggestions

I put on the braccus ring by accident how the fuck do i get rid of cursed

blessu

Is there an armor/clothing image compilation out there?

I think I'm almost done with act 2, still have a few quests to do, so I have a few questions.
I already found the 3 shrines what's next?
When can I craft the unique scythe weapon that I found inside the eternal tomb? I'm missing the eternal plate. Also, should I give one of the part to the succubus, does she give you a quest later to completely assemble the scythe or should I keep it for myself?
Where is this Garvan guy the dwarf quest wants me to kill?

>find bitch in crypt
>bless her to free her from petrify
>attacks me anyway
>she summons two fire skeletons
>both those skeletons each summon a rogue skeleton
>both the rogue skeletons summon midget caster skeletons
When the fuck do I get to summon that bullshit?

What would be a good third skill to go along with Warfare / Necromancer if I want to run a 2H staff?

Plan on going with 1 scoundrel for pawn, far out, etc. Is Mnemonic worth it?

>examine dallis the hammer at the fory joy gate
>Talents
>Undead
ay yo hol up

Where am I supposed to use this? help

>gets healed by poison
:thinking:

>Stealing a woman's wedding ring
That's just low user

I know this game has split screen, but maybe I'm just retarded, is it possible to have it actually just be on two separate monitors?

POLY

I also stole her panties. Fucking fight me.

Surprise motherfucker

Doggos have measly magic armor. Try charm arrows. Also position people in a way that even if they get killed the enemies have to waste time on movement.

>second necromancy summon is based on summoning skill
FUCKING WHY

for someone who has made it far into the game (17+) with a non lone wolf party on tactician, is the game actually difficult? i'm doing a lone wolf run, just went to the nameless isle at level 17 and the games a fucking joke. i didn't even find or properly complete at least half the quests and i've been streamrolling the game since level 4

>I've played the game for 46 hours
>But have never gotten beyond early Camp Joy before restarting

I think I'm finally doing guys.
I found a build I like. I now have the full knowledge of respecs and mercenaries.
I think I'm finally going to play the fucking game.
I swear if I get bored 3 hours in I'm going to honest to god kill myself.

So War/Necro/Poly/Hydro? Hydro for blood storm / healing tears if I'm also getting poly.

how do I get access to the southmost room of kemm's vault near the paintings?

What the fuck do I use tormented souls and alien tormented souls for? There is literally 0 recipes for that shit

I know that feel after 57 hours

I finally found that warfare/necro WAS my true calling, but not with heavy armor and the like. I actually really like charging around with staffs and casting loads of necro spells with int as a dump stat. Shit is fun as fuck.

Yeah that would work, just don't have any undead near you when you healing tears and you might want to just use Blood Rain since that's a lot of points to spread for everything but up to you.

Could anyone upload the Corrosive Touch crafting fix workshop mod for GOG users? Hate not being able to make that thing.

How many points would I need? I usually take mnemonic first, if not second after The Pawn. I generally end up with 15 - 18 memory at the end of act 1 just because I dumped int and don't need to after like 24 in act 1. I'll need Blood Sucker, Blood Storm, etc on top of warfare, how much do you think I'll need?

Well you won't really need anything from Hydro, just using the points to get Blood stuff for Necro.
Poly is up to you, it has really good mobility and CC but whether you want all of them is debatable since Warfare also has great CC.
I'd look at the wiki desu and see how many skills interest you off the bat and plan from there.

>Staff
>Not heavy armor

MY NIGGA.
Cloth armor and staves is for real men.

Fisting skill mod WHEN