pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

volatile'd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1951094
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new league when
race season when

whats a good build to use a 5l qotf with? gimme a pob or forum link please

should I not do act 10 if all I'm doing is uber lab I save 30% resis, but the down side is I can't really level past 80 easy

nah if all you're doing is spamming uber there's no point, you can get some support bitch/carry reliquary runs to 85s real easy

anyone else got bad advice

you get 2 passives from killing kitava

made and eq jugg and got to 90

thinking about swapping to rf because eq is so clunky

What is a race season? do you get rewards out of it?

invest your chaos in scrolls of wisdom. people will always need them, and the later into the league it gets the fewer people will be picking them up

If you need the points, but I doubt a lab farmer would.

Short temp leagues with prizes. If you see people talking about demis that's where those come from.

My mouse just crapped out in the middle of shaper. What's a good ambidextrous mouse for ARPGs?

how does atlas completion affect map drops? i have like an entire stash tab full of shitty t12s that i've just been horizon orbing into vaults, if i never completed any t12s in the first place other than vaults they would all be vaults right? the drop amount stays the same?

>poeg S T I L L not farming dunes with zana breach

Not all of us have lvl 8 Zana you cretin.

you already told us about your chaos/hr and it was pretty pathetic

why are weaboos so fucking autistic

Maps adjacent in the atlas to the one you are running can still drop even if you've never completed them.

>120c/h from currency alone
>pathetic

I am though
dunes is my favorite map outside of beach desu

I was looking for a mouse earlier this year and logitech g pro caught my eye. Used the best sensor available, reviews were good, etc. Ended up going another route because I like the ol' mx518 shape.

Though now that I think of it, it might have had thumb buttons for right handed use.

how often do you encounter breachlords?

is there a difference between map tiers?

turdbirds out

shitcrows out

caw caw

no idea, but probably

How into rmt without getting cucked

>be me
>new player
>Get a summoner to 75
>Buy a level 20 SRS, they struggle to kill anything on a 5 link with 3 damage auras
>have to buy maps to get spectres

Is Sunder Berserker viable

?HAVE TO BUY MAPS TO GET SPECTRES?

how dumb are you?

what specters? just use wiker men.

>dumb nigger spamming me because poe.trade is slow
hey retard if I still had the item don't you think I'd have replied or at least acknowledged your messages?

right click name

whisper this player

type the letters:

s

o

l

and finally d

then press enter to send the message

one in 5 maps I guess?
chayula is my favorite (for obvious reasons)

one in five? fuck me
i've been grinding out that breachlord shard challenge for weeks now and have only ever seen 4

also if you're farming breaches make sure to have 100% stun immunity
almost died to chayula spiders stunlocking me was pretty spoopy desuwa
had to hire a lab money to enchant my atziri's step with 80% stun immunity

zana breach adds 2 breaches
then you have a chance of the map spawning a breach

>stun
lmao literally who cares about stun

>tfw no zana 8
>people aren't running that many rotations any more
f u c k

>who cares about stun
birdkeks out

>mfw there were never any people running au rotations so I had no chance in the first place

i know that fucking feel
>tfw trying to do maps with 400 ms
>everyone gets to your set of the rotation and starts complaining that the servers are lagging
heh..

>getting stunned EVER
SHITTERS OUT

>tfw filter is finished, hosted on my github page under mit license

profissionalism boys
just waiting for my interview at google now

if you're a mancore player whisper me and I'll share my zana8 with you
make sure to say something cute tho bullies not allowed

based retard poster

>die trying to do uberlab for like the 5th time today
>didn't even get to izaro this time just died to traps
>start screaming and slapping my face really hard
>dad has to hold my arms down while mom throws a bucket of water at my face to calm me down because i might hurt myself again
>they tell me if i dont calm down they'll turn the internet off again
fuck this

This was on reddit yesterday. Why are you stealing their content? Have you no shame, man? We are Veeky Forums, we don't need to steal from leddit

wow that's a lot of steps
I just right click and ignore

i took that screenshot and uploaded it to reddit i'll share it where i watn

>189961261 (You)
>i took that screenshot and uploaded it to reddit i'll share it whe
Get out, you are not welcome here.

says the guy who visits reddit as well

>>Buy a level 20 SRS, they struggle to kill anything on a 5 link with 3 damage auras
Should have went necromantic aegis and Covenant. Does alright until high tier bosses.

I watch them like monkeys in a zoo, not join in as one of them. We are the one who laughed at them, not the one who are laughed at.The moment you post there you are lost forever.

would you warm scions cold heart?

ok come on that one doesn't look even remotely like scion
not even the same hair colour

I am so done with neversinks shit ass filter and I think I'd sooner stop playing than try to edit my own again, fuck.

whats wrong with it? the filterblade customiseable thing is pretty neat. not perfect obviously, but gives a pretty user friendly way to make your own filter

is this 2 dimensional interpretation of scion closer to your subjective minds eye view?

I am at that point in the league where there is a lot of stuff that I don't want to see. For example, The Incantation. He also has always had retarded choices for unique tiers. Debeyons and Rise of the Phoenix should not make the same sound as a fucking exalt.

;^)

I am contemplating playing this instead of some other arpg because the setting seems nice and it seems to have more content. But it seems more complicated than making a fucking nuclear bomb.

I just want to make a two handed warrior fucker and kill shit.

Just corrupted a Vaal Temple map, what is the purpose of this thing?

Should i do it?

oh yeah fair enough i straight up disable all game sounds because the filter freaking the fuck out at some trash unique triggers me
also because ngahamus cyclone sounds like a kitten jumping on a bed instead of a mortar firing death ball

PoE is a nice simple game for little kids
If you think its complex you must ab IQ of 70 or lower

just follow a simple build guide and you'll be fine
making your own unique build can be very difficult if you want a good end result, but there are literally hundreds of builds out there already
off the top of my head, some classic 2h melee "warrior" builds would be shit like sunder, cyclone, ancestral warchief

>skill tree is a fucking jungle
>other weird mechanics

NOTHING COMPLICATED THEN
Go fuck yourself.

I will never understand the fucking cucks who sit in global 820 spamming "Trial of cripping grief here completed, free!"

like, its one thing to mention it and drop a portal for people but to sit there and wait for people to come in, actually dedicating time to it?

reddit faggotry

trying to figure out my Molten Strike dps is actually making me angry
this is so fucking complicated

>Follow a guide
This fucking never work
I have tried followed dozens of guides since I start playing PoE, before the Vaal release. I copied everything in the guide but the result is never the same. I have better roll on Uniques, better Rare, better jewels but only get 1/10th the DPS the guide is showing.

I saw a video of some guys clearing Shaper with 60 chaos budget. I use the same build and invest 14 ex in it, the armor alone is 10ex which is a luxury that not even the guide is using. Can't even do T15.

post one of these builds

its about as easy as figuring out firestorm or ice storm DPS

i've noticed it aswell, some newer players just spam their shit thinking they're doing a huge favor to the whole community without realizing most people got their trials months ago

It's not too bad, just follow some cyclone guide or something if you want a typical 2 hander character, it'll all start to make more sense after a while.

That sounds pretty suspect, you're either following shit guides or doing something fundamentally wrong. Post a character profile or pob import, and the guide you followed doing it.

I can't play without sound, the shattering sound is half of why I play the game, kek.

What are some chaos stuff that scales with endurance charges

Probably the best mouse I own.

chaos convo discharge jugg

thats a very specific interraction, i dont think theres any way to make chaos damage scale directly with endurance charges

Quick question. How often do the stash MTX sales pop up. I swear it felt like it was every few days a few years ago.

Just started playing and want to buy stash expansions on the cheap with my left over doubloons.

once every few weeks

What the fuck is that.

I think it's every month. There's a wiki page that tracks sale history.

every 4 weeks, next one is tomorrow

this might sound like a dumb question, but how do RF players keep themselves from getting gibbed while standing in close range? i mean for bosses and shit they'd swap in concentrated effect, which would require them to get pretty close and soak big melee hits. my noob understanding is that 90% of melee builds survive being in melee through vaal pact.

im actually crying

Zalman FPSGUN. I got one for free from a flea market probably 7-10 years ago now. It actually works really well, but doesn't have the QOL type stuff we expect from a mouse. Mostly the lift off is just ok and the sensor is just ok (again compared to todays stuff.

This is the build I tried this league. Not posting my char because it is linked to my email and this is Veeky Forums.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1951094

>buyer doesn't leave after trade

You can import your character in Path of Building and it won't be linked to your account in any way.

I do that to make people feel uncomfortable

>make a trade on an unlisted item
>jew him the fuck out
>he doesnt leave
>asks for silver coins or something in broken english
goddamn get out

In earl 2016 I alt-f4d after a trade since I had to get downstairs to workout. While lifting I told a friend about my new build and brought my laptop into my gym to show him. It was about 2 hours later at this point and the guy I traded with was still stuck in my group. We had to get poe support to ungroup us. It was only on those characters it happened.

There is more to the story but that is the gist of it.

Had the same thing happen this league. Extreme lag in instance when I went into their hideout for a trade, and was stuck in a party for hours after. Tried restarting game etc, only time the group was disbanded was when I went inside a map, but it would always reappear when portaling out.

Nah, I have seen some guys get doxed for posting a picture he taken several years ago from a camera. I don't know much about the net so I won't risk these thing

I give up poeg
it's impossible to find a wand better than my piscators

the fact that you are this stupid goes a long way to explaining why your builds aren't working

that build seems pretty shitty

>5.7k hp on shaper
>carnage heart on a fucking gladiator
>dreamfeathers
>some shit hat
You'd be better off playing generic sunder with soultaker

Suit yourself, was only trying to help.
For future reference it's literally a just a string of characters for pob character data in a pastebin, i.e. it contains nothing but tree, gear, skills and calculation configurations. Even if they found your username through some insane tenacity, they could not use it for anything but maybe in-game harrassment which would be fixed with a right click -> ignore, or a simple report -> ban.
Unless they had access to GGG's databases, in which case things would already be worse.

>OP can't even make a deathless boss video
Seems solid!