/fg/ - Falcom General #89

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/tv/v/FmOj8iH3V?fid=1034:09df7634aa199c685f9b3a6719b725c5
gematsu.com/2017/03/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-prologue-main-characters
youtube.com/watch?v=i5KoHFqJCxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

>That filename

Delet

Calvard when?

6 Days left for Towa and Aurelia dressed to kill

>The Eight Leaves One Blade-style Professor Schwarzer, huh? I honestly haven’t heard of him.
Did Rean just get BTFO'd?

reminder not to buy kusoge no kiseki 3

>2017
>Still believing Famitsu Review Scores
So cute

>Low tier Vander
>Doesn't know shit about his own countries political situation.
No wonder they got remove from bodyguard status. Shitters like Kurt shouldn't be allowed to carry the Vander name.

Cold Steel III cutscene
weibo.com/tv/v/FmOj8iH3V?fid=1034:09df7634aa199c685f9b3a6719b725c5

>Kurt getting a face full of Juna's junas
>Agate headpatting Tita

Why does new-Class VII allowed to have relationships when old-Class VII wasn't?

So i'm playing Cold Steel right now and why is Rean so generic? He literally has no redeeming qualities.

I'm looking forward to them bonding over "swords".

Arteria when?

Rean is supposed to by in a stand still in cs1 because plot plot plot play the game,they explain why he's so Rean

Who would be in relationship in old-Class VII if they allowed it?

Where's that from?

I'm going to be mad if Sharon and Ash don't have a bondage duel or at least a sexy team-up.

The most noteworthy detail about this revelation that ur a faget is that Osborne has such juvenile handwriting.

We've been over this dozens of times.
Machias/Fie, Jusis/Millium, Laura/Elliot, Gaius/Emma

So how did everyone hang their poster? I want to put mine up but don't really want to put pin holes in it.

Probably nobody, the events are basically fluff.

That's because Rean is literally Kirito but with a katana.

NIShit go away

So if Rean is Kirito
Estelle is female version of Gon from HxH?

>Laura/Elliot
Kill yourself

Masculine girl and fuccboi are a god-mandated pairing.

>no redeeming qualities

>8 Leaves 1 Blade practitioner
>Ogre Mode
>Pilot of ancient Divine Knight mecha
>Leader of Class VII
>Hero of Erebonia

Shut up retard

Look at all those good taste.

Being a Gary Stu isn't a redeeming quality

But I already did user. I only have one JP PSN account.

>ultra super special
>redeeming quality
He has zero character other than some angst even though everyone loves him.

His character introduction.
>>gematsu.com/2017/03/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-prologue-main-characters

Which honestly is weird since Mueller knows Rean and recognizes that Rean's a practitioner of the EL1B right off the bat. Seriously, where was Kurt at while the Civil War was going on? At least Rean was participating in it and Mueller was at the Western side of Erebonia.

Ries should just rape him already.

I was about to type stuff then I realized you were talking about CS1.

Yeah, most of his plot and development happen in CS2, though there are some that happen in CS1.

Careful now, that she might accidentally eat his dick while giving him a bj. Do not underestimate a nun that needs constant feeding.

>bossy waifu
It's only a matter of time. I'm sure aidios will give her blessing.

what are the chances of a demo ?

So um is it time to bail because of incoming CS3 spoilers?

Not yet.

If the same thing that happened in zero and cs1 is happening in cs3. then idk what the reason of it anymore

That's kinda rude. A lot of kisekis don't have a mom after all.

It's probably going to leak soon.

just leave and don't come back anyway
we don't want your kind here

Was Kurt living under a rock or something, even random npcs know of him now.

oh

is CS3 the ultimate wish fulfillment game

why do you always ask questions without punctuation

can you repeat the question

youtube.com/watch?v=i5KoHFqJCxk

He's being dismissive of Rean, you autistic fuck.

>Goes from dismissing him to wanting his dick
So this is the power of self insert...

Oh

Someone should tell him being dismissive only works if it doesn't make you look like a fucking idiot in the process.
>Mom? Never heard of you.

Maybe it sounded cooler in Japanese.

Someone should tell you to stop being so autistic. He's not being dismissive as in he literally hasn't heard of Rean. He's saying he personally doesn't consider Rean such a big deal. And honestly Rean gives a regular guy feel not to mention most of the hero stuff is thanks to special powers and robots.

How lewd is Laura going to be in CS3?

Non-potato quality when

When you buy the game?

is obviously for I guess someone should also tell me to be more careful.

>2017
>buying games

oh

>2017
>not buying Rean's game

I hope you didn't think that explanation would make him seem less retarded. If anything it's worse. If he hadn't heard of him you could chalk it up to merely being sheltered. Dismissing a known hero of multiple conflicts when you've done absolutely nothing in comparison is just stupid.

I'm in love with Rean.

Then you better buy this game and upcoming PS4 port of Sen I&II.

Go to bed Crow.

I hope NISA buys XSEED from Marvelous soon.

O warrior of NISA!

Go to bed every Class VII girl.

You're exaggerating for no reason. He's just a teenager who's not happy with his family's situation and he's being dismissive of his oh so cool hero teacher. It's pretty staple to have someone who doesn't suck mc's special dick from the start.

It's a toss up between this and SC's title screen so far, but it will be a tought decision.

Probably not because Rean's loved for something he hated doing, and if people's guesses are correct he'll lose all that fame and love for doing the right thing by stopping Osborne even though the Erebonian public is in support of him going after Calvard.

Just like Persona 5 probably.

How many NTR doujins will CS3 spawn? Looking forward to Rean stealing Tita at least.

shut up

Not many, you'll get the usual Hachiyou scat set, Shikei harem, and Cyclone faceless [fat] man.

No need, I would be happy with them just stealing CSIII from Xshit for a guaranteed apologist meltdown.

ReanxTio please

but u are as annoying as them

Dumb reanposter

How come Rean feeling bad that he killed Vulcan became a shitpost? It's not like he wanted to murder the dude

Was it just a childish crush Tita had on Agate? What will happen when she sees a real man like Rean?

Reanfag pls go.

That's poorly translated. What he actually says is closer to a "I expected him to be stronger, from the rumours".

Well that's not really something I need to deal with right now

>now he doesn't even know about holding back
His brain problems must be profound.

I'm the one asking about Vulcan. It's a genuine question

It's just Falcom forcing shitty moralfag heroes.
Rean should have laughed when Vulcan died and then pissed on his corpse.

Because his only relation ship with Vulcan was the asshole trying to mini gun his friends faces off.

It's mostly because Rean is so overdramatic about it and feels bad for a long time. As does basically everyone.

Even though Vulcan has by far the least legtimate beef with Osborne of the whole ILF (he's a jaegar, defeat and death is something their code is supposed to require them to accept) and also wanted to die anyway.

So while Rean shouldn't have wanted to murder the shit out of him, he shouldn't have gotten so sappy about him dying either. The reaction should have been neutral at best, in a "Well that's kind of sad but he also deserved it and died happy"

Put those cold edges down, shadowboy.

>Shitty noble dies
>Nobody really cares
>Parrot Captain dies
>The whole camp is shaken
Machias would be proud.

Alright, I see why some people call him an edgy priest now.

FUCK NOBLES

I think it's just another case of Stockholm syndrome. Rean listened to Vulcan's problem and sympathizes with it.

And you wonder why Rean didn't want to tell you he was a noble at first.