twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mvci

Any good X footage out there?

Also xrd for xrd

Just think /ourguy/ Brick is on his way to CEOtaku right now

fun game

name one thing wrong with pokken rn

captain marvel has slept with every male character on the marvel side lol....

This is a VERY good post

Post early tier lists of marvel characters.

Butt tier:
Frank West

Furries

When did she bang Bruce/Hulk or a raccoon?

Everyone else is pretty believable desu.

Is literally the best game ever made.

less than 21 hours left until the best fighting game of the week

Why is Leona so fucking perfect

youtu.be/6UdBrazRkLs

It's out. She looks dope IMO

Reminder that people who make hilarious meme posts about dead shit games like Fantasy Strike or constantly post waifu pics/ask for waifu characters don't play fighting games and are literally just hanger-ons trying to fit in.

You guys will eat up anything.

>it's an ultron crosses up with iad j.hp episode

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Finally understanding that nobody plays games with eachother. Sucks

play skullgirls

I like that dual blades represent most of her supers, it makes the most sense cause of Demon Dance.

It's just so fucking weird hearing voice acting for a Hunter.

Looks like someone is begging to get 10-0d

She looks terrible

Its way obviuos that MVCI isnt meeting sales expectations anytime soon due to capcom lazyness.

My question is,esports will save it in the long run? i mean you could say the CPT saved SF5 but evidencie show that it didnt helped the game to increase its players base that much and thats why capcom will realase the super/arcade edition.

To me all this esports in figting games its just a bubble that capcom will busrt due to incompetence.

I have no faith in them trying to win back the fans or saving this game.

PD: bte i think the game is really ggod but lets face it capcom did this to themselves.

She looks a bit too brown...

preach

Morrigan's jumping hp is just about as ridiculous as ultron's.

Millia

Say something nice about Jack-O

>last 10 matches have all been reality stone users
>lose all matches 0-2
>next match is a time stone
>win 2-0

Really makes you think

Whats the best way to get all the colours on one character that you main?

I remember when fgg would talk shit, get btfo 5-0 in a fighting game by a shitter, and then cry about it when the score was posted.
What happened to those days

What happened to us

I really don't understand why there are so many of those people in /fgg/. Like why the fuck would you attach yourself to a game genre's community when you don't even play said genre? Fucking low self esteem weebs

She can be if you are dedicated. Have you tried her yet?

Is Dante's Hammer on Vanilla levels in this?

bullet!

sfv

iad?

She has good taste in candy

In sf5 i mean.

I play but not with you dweebs.

>mvc3 was my first fighting game i got good at and played it like crazy
>mvci comes out and i only have a pc
>dont want to get burned like i did for buying xrd on pc where i can barley find a match at all anymore
Do i just waste money and buy it on pc? You think this game will die on pc as bad as xrd is on pc?

Did the Jubei patch ruin her further, or actually help her a bit, I can't recall.

Insant Air Dash. If the game has any aerial movement you'll see this acronym a lot.

2.0 buffed her

Does every move need to be screamed?
Hearing 'Landmine!' and 'Shotgun!' is retarded

Yeah, I'm liking it a lot. Trying to achieve maximum cheese with lockdown/tag is a nice metagame.

R8

The game just released and the dlc is already done...

You're lying if you live in NA.

She is the second best girl behind i-no.

It doesn't have invincibility, but the hitbox is still big and leads into a damaging combo on hit and if you do two in a combo it causes them to recover in place so you can mix them up again.

Neat. She had a hard life since her inception, she could use a bit of love. How is Jubei himself?

>Does every move need to be screamed?
Yes.

itll be like every other game without cross play, people are already saying PS4 is the way to go

>tfw fell for the fighting games on pc meme

who gorilla mash here

>tfw bought a PS4 a few months ago and now get to watch PCfats cry about their dead playerbase

>pikachu has ewgf

so pokken is actually less casual than marvel?

Yes

There's too much bad publicity going to around mvci to save it. Autistic kids will never be able to say "you know what? Maybe I was wrong and yes the graphics sucks but it looks pretty fun". It's just not how it works on the Internet right now, everyone is just "pick an opinion and stick with it and deny everything that says differently, no matter how wrong you are.
Capcom can literally put free dlc and redo everything wrong with the game, it wouldn't save it.

generally feeling is that jubei is weak. not as bad as tao, but he's down there

So it's a good opener and closer now?

I will be. I want Gundam Versus more than Infinite desu, but I'll get Infinite soon enough

Cap is much better
I think Spencer is super slept on
Don't think Morrigan is quite that good
Iron Man could be lower

Overall. It's day fucking 2.

EWGF is not hard

>yipes gone
>spooky back
is NLBC going to be like this every week? it's like the old sf4 days. feels good man

Well, at least he's playable.

I wonder if Mori will shake things up one more time before Tag Battle.

Is thia fighting games?

found my new jam

youtube.com/watch?v=b1iZGt_E5MI

Best sniff best waifu

>hawkeye can't wavedash

why

yeah

Let me know when Dieminion and Sanford Kelly infinitely reset grand finals again

FoG

Are you totally sure isnt posible to "save it"? a mean SF5 was in a worst state at launch and somehow still around(even if isnt susteniable in the future).

What i think it would happen is the game will have a relative healthy competitve scene but i highly doubt capcom will make another fighter again,the last 4 didnt accomplish sales/profits expectations.

I feel like the tutorial doesnt teach you anything important to marbles
>heres how you use the hyper combo
>heres how you tag
>heres how to use the stone
>bravo gg you're all set to go champ

are images broken for anyone else?

Yeah. If you're not ending your combo with a super hammer is the way to go.

Yes.

Nova is low key the most fun character in the game

>that clockwork fanatiq match
WEW

Captain Marvel is the superior function

>That Slayer function

>re7 dlc is just bootleg doom

>SF5 was ina worst state at launch
No, I don't really buy that. Marvel has also to carry the hate sf brought.

hawkeye sucks dick

gib me mvci steam code pls

"Save" is a big word but MvC:I will survive simply for the FGC support.

If it wasn't for the FGC being so shameless and the eSports bullshit SFV would've been gone for good like five months after it was announced.

i wanted a game five fuck

this slayer comes with a built in battle-waifu

Why?

the pure gameplay looks fun but I can't support everything around it being a mediocre cash grab

I'd buy for a discount or wait until Season 1 chars are added

is that a mojo jojo reference? that is to say that the thing you have just reference pertains to me, Mojo Jojo.

I've been watching Clock's stream but god damn that was great
Fucking Valle putting this shit on a side stream

I'd need a Nintendo console to play it and I don't have one.

who u quoting

ill play with you everyday, promise.

also broke because school

Creepy.
One of the concepts actually had her not have hands iirc

froma marketing standpoint,yes MVCI is in a worst spot,the fact that capcom even allow that to happen baffles me to no end.,but the game have way more content,the online infrastructure actually works from the begining and the gamplay is legit good.

Its weird with capcom,they have the most popular fighitng games,that will never die no matter what they do(due to shills,esports and the fgc bieng so small and unwilling to make capcom accountable) but somehow its never a succes for them,they eithr lose money due to poor sales,not having as many people buying dlc or the esports schemes not working as intented.

what stream?

twitch
.tv/kevin_ha

The question...Will capcom be satisfied with that? it will be enough for them to keep makin fgs or at least keep long term support?

Yes they survive but the last 4 FGS that weren a version of SF4 didnt accomplish sales expectation and in the eyes of capcom(and game developers in general) those are huge flops.