What kinda cryptoshit should I buy?

so far I got 3k ARK, should I diversify my shit? Whats the deal with this PIVX? what are some newer shitcoins that might take off?

former nocoiner here, take me to the moon and ill suck your cock

get into bitcoin and xmr

Bitsend nigga, snap up 10k and you'll be laughing in a few weeks.

Ark is good buy more ark

Get ethereum and xmr. If you're wanting more speculative altcoins shift looks good.

got 4 eth on the way (bought at $41.01) on coinbase before I found bittrex which is where I'm doing business now.

by the way, what do you guys think of bittrex? I gravitated towards it because of PIVX availability, however, I'm open to anything. I am registered with poloniex, but don't have any funds to play with there

I prefer bittrex to polo personally but polo has higher volume.

CBX
MILO
LEPEN

Avoid all coins with a $1m+ market cap, they are already pumped and you are likely just buying bags.

Stay in ark, this shit is safe. I got burned trying biz's recommended shit coins of the day, but ark has saved me countless times.

this is true, i bought into the madman kikes shilling and ark is actually bringing me back to life right now. all shilling aside, its been a safe coin for me the past few days

I sold half of my ARK at 9400ish and got about 215 PIVX. I might dip into some ripple just because I keep reading things about it making a comeback and its dirt cheap

good idea or no?

Lisk.

Your call dude, I get burned doing that exact thing. Just make sure your picking a good coin. I cut my losses from xmg and put it back into ark

this has me interested... I've got .15 BTC coming in soon, I might drop some bits on LSK for good measure.

Also, I'm not exactly looking for a quick pump and dump. I'm really hoping to stick it out with some of these for the long haul moon mission

What you want to buy, my friend, is XMG, DRACO, PIVX, BitBay, ARK, TX, and EXCL.

You do that and you're a rich man.

gonna read up on BAY. One question, why so cheap and for so long? What's with these old coins that never really got anywhere (like XRP)

pivx is just going to crash again. ark all the way

perhaps, but do you think it's really reached it's potential in the long run? everything I've read (which isn't much admittedly) points to PIVX being a solid long-term investment... right?

bitbay got pumped and dumped. nevertheless, it has good long-term potential just because of the strength behind the idea and the fact that its finally working

this OP. buy some bitsend

Milocoin fagg

okay, so now my coinfolio is

>4 ETH
>215 PIVX
>175 BSD
>1531 ARK
>1500 BAY
>1134 XRP

is good? or gay?

Queer