/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Updated News Edition

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/

Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide

Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 21] Superstar Saga leaked - check previous thread for link, not on freeshop and won't be until the official release.
[Sep 12] ntrboot is now compatible with r4igold.cc and Action Replay DS cards. gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
[Sep 1] Anemone3DS is a new theme manager and recommended after what happened to the last two. gbatemp.net/threads/482804

>Switch
[Sep 5] 3.0.2 released, appearing to mainly expand multiplayer to new regions. Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1.

>Wii U
[Aug 15] New browser hack method for Wii U on firmware 5.5.2 gbatemp.net/threads/480966

>Vita
[Sep 17] VitaShell 1.7 released. Introduces a QR code scanner and the ability to mount sd2vita/psvsd as usb device. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.7
[Sep 15] NoNPDRM released by TheFloW github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
[Sep 7] TheFloW announced a plugin that circumvents npdrm. In theory no more buggy dumpers, just 1:1 copies of games. pastebin.com/ELptKruf
[Sep 4] New Adrenaline release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-Adrenaline no longer requires a base game or activation. You still cannot activate new Vitas to use PSN. Do not use MTLActivator and go on PSN, you will be banned.

>PS4
[Aug 3] 4.73 released, blocks MTX Key, ban reports on shared piracy accounts. wololo.net/2017/08/03/ps4-firmware-4-73-released-blocks-mtx-key-ban-reports-shared-piracy-accounts/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/
i.gyazo.com/a3db43bd22674e4c85a3af14f0c4bc45.mp4
pastebin.com/Yn7jt6B1
vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/addToDatabaseScrapper.php
mega.nz/#!BxUSQL5A!1IfwMY1Gvu-xXCIkaJzb6jhXx53wqNx8e7ObJHga9KA
store.playstation.com/
store.playstation.com/kamaji/api/chihiro/00_09_000/gateway/store/v1/users/me/internal_entitlements?start=0&size=800&fields=game_meta,drm_def.
pastebin.com/6y4HZib5
wololo.net/2017/08/02/properly-back-psvitas-activation-files/
3ds.guide/updating-b9s.html
zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP4108/PCSE01044_00/UP4108-PCSE01044_00-UTH0000000007241_bg_1_0c6bc8f03f67db60831bd08afcba9312fb371a21.pkg)
vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/listDatabase.php?title=NPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for.

>OP was not a faggot and did the thread correctly
good job

>Superstar Saga leaked

The absolute madman. He actually put it in.

>Superstar Saga leaked - check previous thread for link
Here:

gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/

>Wii VC injects
>Nintendont with gamepad controls
>install gamecube games on Wii U drive
>Wii Remote emulation is possible but there's no gyroscope or infrared commands (at least for now).

Better new thread, includes psvgamesd and Nintendont updates.

And no mention of Superstar Saga leak.

You put Nintendont under Switch.

Isn't that what DQX is?
I always liked the idea of mobile MMOs. But I'm a pathetic MMO addict.

Supposedly Fantasy Life is good at mimicking MMO grind in obnoxious ways. If you just want to 'alleviate withdraw' or some shit.

Leaks don't belong in the OP.

there's nothing wrong with temporarily putting unusual things in the OP if it significantly reduces retarded questions from newfags

What fred we use buoys?

He's right, it should have been left out. And I don't see what the big hurry is to get it taken down quicker.

I'm liking the other one. It's cleaner despite the gaffe.

Does anybody know where to get that particular theme?

Why did you redditspace the guides, you dumb fuck?

>this meme has come so far that people using it don't even know how to use it properly

Nice try, redditspacing redditor.

>[Sep 21] Superstar Saga leaked

It's one of the Nintendo Hanafuda themes

>space my posts to make it easier for people to read
>get called a redditor
>never spaced again
fuck legibility and fuck everybody that made me feel bad.

This is the first time a theme looks better than default black. Thanks user!

>usingspacesatallgr8b8m8fuckyouihopeyoudieofcancergobacktoleepicreddithahahafuckingkekjoinkekistantodayfuckoffhahaleepicsekereetclubreee

Is there a way to update my modded 3DS XL, it's on 11.2.0-35U

No. You're stuck there.

>Pokémon Gold & Silver are now available in New Zealand on the Nintendo 3DS eShop

yes. go to settings, run system update.

Is it safe though? I modded it so long ago I forgot if it's safe to update or not

i just transfered the .cia to .3ds, wish me luck fellas, let's hope it works

Ignore those faggots, they're just newfags trying to fit in. I personally have the phrase "reddit spacing" filtered.

update: it does holy shit
i.gyazo.com/a3db43bd22674e4c85a3af14f0c4bc45.mp4

The CIA is already a converted .3ds. I'm not sure why the uploader converted to CIA.

it's just bullet point spacing which is older than the internet, people just enjoy making a fuss over nothing new

Anyone have Earth Defense Force 2017 ripped in Nonpdrm yet? Haven't seen it through r/vitapiracy or nextgenroms

>Bitch about it in 12-20 hours if nobody answers sooner, I can't be bothered rn
hopefully this user'll dump it

You reminded me, so now I'm gonna do it. Unfortunately all I have is 2017, I hope that will do.

Isn't there a pastebin for how to dump with NoNpDrm?

pastebin.com/Yn7jt6B1

Gold & Silver VC .cia when?

if you have it digitally, just follow the instructions on here: vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/addToDatabaseScrapper.php and then upload just the rif file (or files if you have DLC), it'll save on uploading

It's digital, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here.

I got failed to install CIA file. Result code 0xD8E0806A

Level Permanent 27

Invalid Argument

This is my first time doing this so any help would be great.

here's the rif file for PCSB00239, is this all you need?
mega.nz/#!BxUSQL5A!1IfwMY1Gvu-xXCIkaJzb6jhXx53wqNx8e7ObJHga9KA

Go to store.playstation.com/ and log in to the account that has the game you want to dump on, then go to store.playstation.com/kamaji/api/chihiro/00_09_000/gateway/store/v1/users/me/internal_entitlements?start=0&size=800&fields=game_meta,drm_def.

On firefox, you then click raw data at the top, then copy the data. Then go and paste it in the textbox here vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/addToDatabaseScrapper.php and click analyze. that should add pkg links to all of your PSN content to the database, so you don't have to upload the entire game.

Almost forgot about Pokemon Gold and Silver being released on the eshop soon. Should probably finish up on Metroid first before I get invested in an RPG.

do you need the fake license .rif of your own pkg?

Yeah, the upload script isn't working. It just says it adds 0 items.

ctrl+F through the data for PCSB00239 and just post the link here then

I don't know where the link is but here's the whole JSON.

{"active_date":"2016-04-25T15:40:37Z","active_flag":false,"entitlement_type":2,"feature_type":0,"game_meta":{"name":"EARTH DEFENSE FORCE® 2017 PORTABLE"},"id":"EP0700-PCSB00239_00-EDF2017PORTABLE0","inactive_date":"2016-04-25T15:40:37Z","is_consumable":false,"license":{"entitlement_id":"EP0700-PCSB00239_00-EDF2017PORTABLE0","feature_type":0,"infinite_duration":true,"start_date":"2016-04-25T15:40:37Z"},"preorder_flag":false,"preorder_placeholder_flag":false,"product_id":"EP0700-PCSB00239_00-EDF2017PORTABLE0","revision_id":1468323788404,"sku_id":"EP0700-PCSB00239_00-EDF2017PORTABLE0-E001","subs_flag":false,"use_count":0,"use_limit":0}

If we get the PKG file, and then the licence file from somewhere, how do we inject the licence so we can play with NoShitDrm?

that's missing the actual pkg link, a full one should look more like this:

{"entitlements":[{"active_date":"2016-02-13T16:10:57Z","active_flag":false,"drm_def":{"active_flag":false,"autoDownload":false,"availableDate":"2016-02-13T16:10:57Z","contentName":"Escha & Logy Plus - Costume - Stripe Swimsuit","downloadableStatus":"ready","drmContents":[{"bitrate":0,"contentId":"EP4108-PCSB00906_00-ESLOGIPLUS000004","contentName":"Escha & Logy Plus - Costume - Stripe Swimsuit","contentSize":102400,"contentUrl":"zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4108/PCSB00906_00/EP4108-PCSB00906_00-ESLOGIPLUS000004_bg_1_3b72b0af3fee14f59b0b2af939557a279adc0f81.pkg","downloadType":0,"drmContentType":1,"drmType":2,"gracePeriod":0,"platformIds":2281701376,"position":0,"spName":"Koei Tecmo Europe Ltd","titleName":"Atelier Escha & Logy Plus ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~"}],"duration":0,"entitlementId":"EP4108-PCSB00906_00-ESLOGIPLUS000004","firstPlayExpiration":0,"firstPlayExpirationHours":0,"image_url":"image.api.np.km.playstation.net/images/?format=png&image=http://apollo.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4108/PCSB00906_00/m0BzuPmRnGONTcOipcKRCNhlVBS5R3v2.png&sign=a72a3eac62d315e789be0eb03ebdf5229f4661e1","media_type":0,"productId":"EP4108-PCSB00906_00-DCLSET0000000000","release_date":0,"runtime":0,"salesType":"own","startedStreaming":false,"year_release":0},"entitlement_type":2

Are you sure you copied everything?

it feels good to add stuff and then see it on the list

stupid question, but can I download games I own to my desktop? or nah?

you can download those pkgs, possibly even install them with the pkg installer, not actually sure on that, I'll test it.

awesome. thank you.

can i download ps vita games from an updated ps3? want to share my atelier ayesha fake license but dont have it installed on my activated ps vita.

pastebin.com/6y4HZib5
That's absolutely everything at store.playstation.com/kamaji/api/chihiro/00_09_000/gateway/store/v1/users/me/internal_entitlements?start=0&size=800&fields=game_meta,drm_def.

I'm just uploading the app thing now so whatever

>TheFloW announced a plugin that circumvents npdrm. In theory no more buggy dumpers, just 1:1 copies of games

Would people re-dump their shit though?

it's not happening as fast as when maidump came out, but some people are dumping stuff

yes

tl;dr no, unless you already have a fake licence for it

automated nonpdrm dumper when

anyway to get fake license if the game i own isnt installed in my vita?

rats. thank you anyway.

you can't search moonrune names in the database, so you have to look up titleIDs to find them. gay.

just uploaded some ayesha shit.

i have a updated ps3 if i can use that.

is your vita activated? If so, backup the activation wololo.net/2017/08/02/properly-back-psvitas-activation-files/
Then try downloading the game + DLC on your ps3 and transferring to the vita from there

Why does my N3DSXL not display the game's splash screen? Audio plays, and it runs fine?

what region is your 3DS?

how do dlc licesnes work? do i need to download all of them or just one?

All of them, it's a single licence per pkg

EU 3DS

The .cia is US right?

user, delete app/sce_sys/package/work.bin NOW, it has your PSN ID in

You must have a license on your Vita, either legit or fake, but fake one requires NoNPDRM plugin to work.

Extract PKG on a PC, then copy extracted files and the license to the Vita the same way you do it with NoNPDRM dumps.

What's the benefit of B9S?

thanks

a fake licence in place does not allow the normal pkg installer to install the pkg, but you can use it after extracting the pkg, yes

Did you use a certain tutorial, I can't get the game to run on my old 3ds

And Taiwan

update your shit
luma b9s and system

so we delete work.bin and rename the fake license .rif to work.bin is safe right?

For end user? Compatibility with latest Luma and homebrew (mostly Godmode9).

yes, the space where a psn id would normally be in a rif file is empty in the fakes

dump bootroms, future luma updates, godmode9

ntrboot only works with B9S and can unbrick nearly all bricks

I'll try this 3ds.guide/updating-b9s.html

How do you install the new vita dumps and DLC? I have found nothing in the pastebin.

Nope, just have all the shit updated like mentioned

pastebin.com/Yn7jt6B1

you don't have to try stuff
also you're probably on a9lh so that's not the guide for you

I downloaded one of the theme pkgs from the database (zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP4108/PCSE01044_00/UP4108-PCSE01044_00-UTH0000000007241_bg_1_0c6bc8f03f67db60831bd08afcba9312fb371a21.pkg) and extracted it. It (obviously) has pfs so it can't just be opened directly, but attempting to use the 'Open decrypted' option in Vita Shell gives a 0x80010013 error. It works on other, much bigger, folders, so I'm sure the issue isn't due to free space, anyone have any idea how we can use these themes?

They are useless without their licenses, legit or fake. Only download stuff you already have (or think you'll find) licenses for.

Package Installer on 3.60 doesn't exist, it's a dummy. You must replace it with working one copied from the devkit/testkit, and even then it will install DRM-free packages only until you switch to IDU mode. While doable, it isn't worth the effort.

I have no idea what i'm doing, i'm this guy

does the license of dlc need to be the same as the game or can we like mix and match? like say one user owns swimsuit dlc and one owns christmas dlc.

thank m8
should be in the OP

No you can't, not anymore after 3.60 spoof stopped working. You can still download transferable PKGs (not all Vita content can be transferred, especially DLC) to your PS3 but you won't be able to transfer them.

who you get the license from doesn't matter, but each license is specific to the DLC

3.60 spoof works though

Spoofing works. You can't activate your vita if you didn't do it before.

Some filtering needs putting in place for non-vita content vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/listDatabase.php?title=NPU

What are those? DLCs?

game on the bottom. everything above is dlc. music dlc is the same size as game.