/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 20] Notehax, yet another userland exploit, was released. mrnbayoh.github.io/notehax/
[Sep 12] ntrboot is now compatible with r4igold.cc and Action Replay DS cards. gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
[Sep 1] Anemone3DS is a new theme manager. gbatemp.net/threads/482804

>Switch
[Sep 21] Nintendont now supports the Wii U gamepad. There's also a forwarder channel that basically allows injecting Wii and GC VC. gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/page-56#post-7578188
[Sep 5] 3.0.2 released, appearing to mainly expand multiplayer to new regions. Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1.

>Wii U
[Aug 15] New browser hack method for Wii U on firmware 5.5.2 gbatemp.net/threads/480966

>Vita
[Sep 17] psvgamesd released. Creates complete dumps of cartridge-based games, regardless of firmware. "Integration with sd2vita is planned for next release." github.com/motoharu-gosuto/psvgamesd
[Sep 17] VitaShell 1.7 released. Introduces a QR code scanner and the ability to mount sd2vita/psvsd as usb device. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/tag/1.7
[Sep 15] NoNpDrm released. Allows more accurate dumping of physical games, digital games and DLC. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm

>PS4
[Aug 3] 4.73 released, blocks MTX Key, ban reports on shared piracy accounts. wololo.net/2017/08/03/ps4-firmware-4-73-released-blocks-mtx-key-ban-reports-shared-piracy-accounts/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfmhfujKgLzPZKdTUlroISpBuJ6HRWPO1dAJySEp0PA/edit
vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i make poost

>Switch
Shit.

I choose this one. It technically has fewer errors.

PKG files for NoNPDRM

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfmhfujKgLzPZKdTUlroISpBuJ6HRWPO1dAJySEp0PA/edit

vitadbs.000webhostapp.com/

Feel free to contribute.

Is there a retards guide on how to get sd2vita up and running? I can't even get it fucking mounted as umao, let alone ux:0, and no that fucking wololo guide isn't good enough.

Questions to add to this: is there a way to know the difference between a hardware fuckup (connecters not touching etc) or a software fuckup (bad pathway or something), After I put the sd card into the vita, should it come up automatically mounted as umao or should I have to mount it as umao first? How EXACTLY do I mount the damn thing in the first place, is it as ez as hitting mount umao or is there something more (because that does nothing for me)? Why is there a "sd2vita"option under USB device when it appears to do fuck all? These questions don't have answers anywhere as far as I can tell and its goddamn frustrating.

Is the latested friendcode seed banned? I can't connect with it

Even weirder: if I run an old banned seed, I get the console isn't allowed to use internet services, instead if I run the seed in the pastebin, I get a plain 022-2812 error

They've used the paper jam engine for superstar haven't they, ntr screenshots render you and pretty much all other sprites invisible.
Wonder if rosalina does it.

The one I got works.

If it's the one from the OP pastebin then I have no idea what's going on since I'm using it properly. Oh well.

>Install sd2vita, get sdcard mounted as ux:0 everything working.
>accidentally hit mount ux:0 in options
>everythings fucked, refuses to even attempt to read sdcard (no light blinking) despite henkaku reinstallation and config/gamesd.skprx files redone

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>figured out problem seconds after this post (reinstallation put the original ux:0 config file back, so the ur:0 one got ignored)
Wew, good thing I didn't panic right fellas?

dork

Someone with the tools should rip the soundtrack to Superstar Saga DX for all to enjoy. They would be forever loved. For about an hour, anyway.

Are there people who are actually enjoying the game? All I'm seeing is an endless bitching about how souless it is or whatever.

It honestly looks fine to me, and the soundtrack is amazing. Literally my only complaint is the removal of the ability to freely swap the Bros.' order.

>went to add some funds to my JP eShop to merge to my Switch ID
>remember I still have the 022-2812 ban after I added the funds

please tell me they somehow found a way to bypass during my time awau

>Switch
>Nintendont

Thanks, Sherlock.

Don't even make a OP if you can't even get something like that right, retard.

11.6 sad day counter: 1

i don't get it

Guys I tried installing the US version of Samus: Metroid Returns on my jap 3ds and it doesn't load past the echo loading screen

What do?

so would lying about your package being stolen like in the OP image be an act of fraud because I want to get a free system that way

i updated to 11.6 without installing any cfw beforehand, now i have 3ds and nothing to play on it

Reggie is proud

With the release of notehax, are flashcart still required to install CFW on a 3DS?

The SEED.

Considering that M&LSS was leaked. Will someone leak FE Warriors JPN rom?

will someone leak a new friend code seed?

No user, theft and fraud aren't punishable by law, it's just a jew meme

Please explain senpai

enso worth it?

Are there any reliable 3DS flashcarts that won't get a 3DS banned from online play?

>3DS flashcart

Interesting stuff on Vita when?

You heard me. I want a flashcart. Now answer my question instead of memeing about hacked 3DS shit I don't care about.

>Poorfag
>Buys costco pizza

What? A frozen pizza at costco is like $4, and a fresh one at LC is like $8. YOu're complaining about not beign a poorfag, yet you go for the chinsier cheaper pizza?

>won't let me update trannyCFW unless I'm on the newer B9S
>guide to update B9S is only for newer versions of trannyCFW
So how the fuck do I launch luma payloads on trannyCFW 7.1?

It is already interesting. We've got full PSP mode via Adrenaline. We've got games on microSD instead of Sony's proprietary shitcards with sd2vita. We've got perfect 1:1 game dumps with psvgamesd. And we can install anything with NoNpDRM. Almost the only way it gets more interesting is either by streamlining those processes and making them easier, or by someone cracking 3.61+ in 15 years.

WHEN WILL ZEL..oh wait..POKEMON GOLD AND SILVER FINALLY LEAK?!