>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/177856/
vocaroo.com/i/s1WwBUb3WokX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cum inside Cordelia!

Marrying Minerva to Marth! Helping Marth get over Caeda's death! Leading Archanea to a new golden age of wyverns and falchions! Marth's descendants taking after Michalis and conquering Valm! Marth's descendants still never getting with Cordelia!

Cum inside Cumilla!

Cumdumping my sheep!

This is my wife. She will be coming to heroes soon and will have good art, a perfect voice and will be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me!

>Alm's inferior kids with the genes from Valentia's biggest retard get wrecked by Marth's children that have Miverva's superior genes

>Because we want to make it a Warriors game where you can properly use the distinguished classes. Even so, if we were to put in protagonists from every series, most of them would end up becoming Lords. In that case everyone would have swords, so there wouldn’t be any strategic systems with switching characters or even anything else. So just like how we chose three 3D titles in Hyrule Warriors, we’re doing the same selection method too this time. That means we want to put an emphasis on the gameplay of switching classes, so we went on with narrowing down the titles

HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top 3 rapeable Fire Emblem girls:

>Sakura
This girl is such a shy doormat that she won't even scream if you bust into her room and just start tearing all her clothes off. She'll tear up and softly push you away but ultimately lie there and take it like a dead fish. After you're done pumping and dumping she'll lie in bed, crying silently but she'll never tell anyway because now she's ruined for marriage. Will seclude herself from other people afterwards and eventually become a cake who can't get close to other people, which makes it convenient for you to rape her again and again because she'll never tell anyone else.

>Lucina
She's sexually repressed because she spent all her life fighting instead of falling in love and so she doesn't know how to deal with sexual predators. You could probably start groping her while training together and she'd grimace a little but grit her teeth and bear it because soldering on in the face of hardship is what she's done her entire life and she's a little excited anyway because she feels tingly in weird places. When you finally force yourself into her virgin pussy she'll hate herself for not resisting more but because of the incredible new sensation she's feeling she'll conclude that she actually likes it and that she deserves to be raped for all of her failures.

>Azura
Self-explanatory really, that cutscene where Corrin forces her down and starts choking her but she just smiles sadly and strokes your face while telling you to kill her is probably the hottest Fire Emblem cutscene ever. Suicidal girls really are prime rape material because they hate themselves so much that even rape is a form of positive affection for them.

>mfw no Sword Hector, Sword Ephraim and Levin Sword Robin

now do top three pre awakening girls

Wow. They really butchered Hidari's design huh?

Nini!

This.
Serika never used a sword.

What? No, this isn't the TT, it was someone's defense team.

>We live in a world where announcing characters like Lyn and Celica for a FE Musou are among the last things the game does instead of among the earliest
What the fuck. You'd think the Smash Six would be literally the first characters so the announcement makes a splash, and then they'd just go from there. Instead we started with the dumb eldest Royals, 'oh right, that guy' Chrom, Prince "It's not an FE without him" Marth and Corrin.

Delet, Sakura is for loving and protecting.

I want a Lucina alt where she just has a different sword but it still takes up a roster slot

>No warriors banner

That's ok, I didn't want hone fliers anyway.

The enemies in the Warriors maps are so easy that even Ninian can slaughter them. Finally I can grind her some much needed SP

>Guy who canonically is misunderstood as a war hungry monster
>Could of had conversations with the people who seem him like this
>Not in the game
>Girl who was rightfully seen as someone who hated war
>Put in the game with her magic removed
What could they have possibly meant by this?

>Could of

>instead of an actual Halloween banner, October just has a previous seasonal banner run each week

Never should of come here

I was thinking of doing this too, I have my Ninian decked out to be bulky and supportive, but that SP took a long time and it wouldn't hurt to have backup SP for other builds.

rah

The next time Hone Fliers comes around will be simultaneously with Hone Dragons

No shit? I can S rank Ninian fast, then.

>Parallel Falchion Lucina and Falchion Lucina

I highly doubt they're going to miss any holidays until we hit a 1 year anniversary. It's the a literal goldmine for them.

>all these swordsmen & women
>still no Thotja
>tfw I'm not Raul

>Hone Fliers and Ward Fliers is exclusive to %* pool

not really, it's pretty faithful but it just doesn't translate to such (comparatively) detailed 3d well at all

>want to use the +spd/-hp Soren I have
>have to replace his entire fucking kit to be a worse Nino
Fucking IS

>Guy who canonically is misunderstood as a war hungry monster
>Could of had conversations with the people who seem him like this
>Not in the game
>Girl who was rightfully seen as someone who hated war
>Put in the game with her magic removed
What could they have possibly meant by this?

So where are Rowan and Lianna!?

All is right in the world

What did user mean by this?

I love Severa very much! She fills my days with happiness if they are ever sorrowful!

>We were going to add Sigurd but we've heard you, the fans, clamour for more of the brave and courageous Lucina!

>whoever has Hone Dragons is dropped to 4* while Hone Fliers remains exclusive to Hinoka

>12 swords (no fliers)
>3 lance (all fliers)
>3 axe
I can't fucking believe they had the gall to talk about "properly utilizing the distinguished classes", "strategic systems", "emphasis on the gameplay of switching classes", and claiming they didn't want too many swords. When every single one of these ended up being complete fucking lies. This is honestly disgusting.

>short haired Ninian

>Sigurd replaced with Silver Sword Lucina on a horsse

>This is honestly disgusting.
literally shaking rn

>TFW having major players from each game would have promoted more variety than this shitheap

Also the Hone Dragons unit is blue so that it directly competes with Hinoka because fuck you

Someone post Cap'n Crunch's updated cereal box

Has anybody tried humming Against the Black Knight? I'm trying to pull it off and it sounds fine for the most part, but right at the end I start losing my breath and the very last sound righht before the song loops again comes out like a horrible squeal.
Anybody else has this problem?

If anything like that would be done I'd see it happening at the end of the year leading up to the Christmas banner.

Imagine an entire warriors roster of nothing but Lucina

>the state of KT

>Short hair + big boobs combo

source on image?

It wouldnt have. You'd have more sword users and less axe, bow, and lance users.

Not dead in a ditch, sadly. Who the fuck is going to remember these two fondly? Ugly designs, both bland sword users attached to a terrible excuse of a crossover.

Vocaroo that shit

nhentai.net/g/177856/
Male on futa.

Hyped as fuck now that Celica is confirmed for warriors.

I'm still mad that we got these two instead of Sharena and Anna.

>save a bunch of orbs because /feg/ told me there would be warrior banners
>mfw no warrior banners

Fuck /feg/.

Not really, major characters tend to be sword users.

this could be solved by characters having more than one weapon type, like Almost being a swordsman but can double as an archer

>keep Takumi, Camilla, Xander and Ryoma
>cut the other royals
>add a different archer to clone off Takumi, a different wyvern ride to clone off Camilla, another horseman to clone off Xander and keep Lyn as a Ryoma clone
>replace Hinoka with a different flying lance user
Only real loss is Leo.

Anna is there

Watch them do a banner to coincide with the actual release date of the game. it still won't have Hinoka

>could have just added some customisable donut steel with no lines so we can watch the FE characters interact with each other instead of these losers

>Male on futa.

>still not believing the leaker that has been right about every major update and event in the game for the past month and a half
Your own fault.

>it still won't have Hinoka

Hinoka and Ryouma are the ones I want, I don't give a shit about fucking Naruto.

>hyped as fuck for a Marth clone that poorly represents the original character

>still rolling for Elincia
>roll one blue for the hell of it
>Oscar'd
Why did I do that

10 bucks Fonso and Best Friend are DLC

>it has Hinoka
>it's a Warriors based version that has a generic C skill like Threaten Attack instead of Hone Fliers

What did he say? what's the next banner?

October will have an Alvis GHB with an FE4 banner.

>nearly all the characters in Warriors can already support and interact with each other
Remember when they said "It'd be weird if Chrom didn't have anyone to talk to, so we added Lissa and Frederick!"? Who the fuck is Celica or Lyn meant to talk to?

October: Arvis GHB, Genealogy of the Holy War banner.

We don't know exactly when, but there will be an FE4 banner in October with Sigurd.

It's nothing special. I just can't make the very last sound and out of curiousity started wondering if anybody else had tried it.
vocaroo.com/i/s1WwBUb3WokX

What the shit no Halloween banner?

Secondary weapon types most definitely fix that issue. I mean look at Celica they clearly didnt give a shit. You can still top load on royals too like they love to do.

Shit like Alm being sword and shield (or god forbid sword and bow) Leif having access to a class that literally gives him every single weapon type in the fucking game, Lyn also having access to bows and being quick as fuck, Eirika focusing more on a noble fencing type with a rapier, shit like Ike using a significantly more heavy handed style, hell Ryoma could have definitely used more lightning in his attacks instead of his current uninspired movekit . And then you have Anna being basically open to any weapon type in the game, the list goes on honestly. They could have really gotten creative with it to make a diverse cast instead of giving us swords who are all clones

Learn to whistle instead, allows for better breathing control.

A S K R
S
K
R

Make way 3DS it's my time!

I want to hear you hum and squeal with my penis in your mouth

Any Awakening character, Celica can learn about how Valentia become a trashfire of death run by an angry lobster

Serika has some fucking nice bedroom eyes though.

>+speed -def
why

And then they added Cordelia because they wanted her to talk with Chrom. I don't think they've said a single thing they haven't contradicted at some point.

He said October, which could range from 1 to 3 banners from now honestly. The current banner ends on the 28th of september, meaning it will more than likely not be the awaited Jugdral one, then that banner will end sometime mid october around the 12th-14th. Then THAT banner will end sometime around the 26th-28th or even later meaning Jugdral might not even come until the end of the month

>Zigludo's Sword +
>Silver Sword +

I finally got a Elincia!!
-Atk +Def. I'm happy, but it's rather awfull IVs put a damper on things. How do I salvage this? 42 attack, even with quad, is laughable and her 34 speed doesn't allow for much quadding. I do have a Hinoka so I can get +6 on those 2,.but still. What should her A skill be? LnD? Death Blow? The speed related blow, forgot its name? LnD sounds most attractive, but then she'll lack bulk. 28 def and 26 res make her survive some attacks, after all.

Is Selena actually decent? Levelling her to 40 to fill the catalogue and inherit TA3. But she just doesn't take damage. Worth building eventually?

>decide to promote F!Robin because I have extra feathers
>give her her brother's tome and Triangle Adept to counter Lyn
What B and C skills does she want?

>Turdfling
>45/34/20/33/23
>Maybe a decent skill for fodder
I'd still use him though

The leaker did say that Sigurd was more than a month away, even though it was in October, so there is probably at least one new banner with new characters after Elincia.
At least it's what I think.
I don't think whistling would suit the song much.
...But I also can't whistle.
>

He'll be on a horse so no matter what he will be usable, but I doubt that he will be as good as either Xander or Boy.
If no Levin he goes straight into my lead.

I hope it's mid-October but you're right. I wish we had another FEH channel stuff to see what else we can look forward to for October.

They should have went with Shanna and Alfonso. They could be transformed into the faces of Fire Emblem. But nope