Just bought 0.01883204 of BTC. My first ever purchase of crypto currency. What now?

Just bought 0.01883204 of BTC. My first ever purchase of crypto currency. What now?

get on the Ark.

buy pizza

seconded

The Ark has sailed.
Eth has mooned.
Pivx train has left the station.

Get the fuck into Bitsend

I would buy some ark before its to late the price will hit the roof in the next day or 2

eth isnt even on the launchpad yet shill

i like the sound of this

tell me more

I smell a potential pump brewing. Buying .25 BTC worth just in case.

just buy the cheapest shitcoins with the trendiest logos... thats what i do

sell it buy 2000x amt of eth

buy lepen

And how does that work out for you bud?

This

How do I know when to sell ????

convert to bitbay and hold, it's the safest investment you can make trust me

As someone who hasn't done that but wants to,
can you go through the motions:
How do you go about getting the coin? What I know is that you need a wallet (doesn't seem hard to download) and then you connect with some real money space?
Thanks!

I made a bittrex account and went to a Bitcoin ATM.

gonna try to make things super simple for you

download and register with Mycelium
>this will be your WALLET

you may have to verify your identity somehow (this is normal with 99.99% of wallets and exchanges)

this means they may request that you provide a picture of your ID (front and back) and sometimes other documents too

After you have been verified (doesn't happen instantly) you can purchase BTC (bitcoin) with a credit/debit card through Mycelium.

Mycelium uses Simplex which is a UK based service to do this. This is the quickest way to buy BTC over the innernette. But it's still kind of slow, and Simplex may require that you also provide THEM with documents to verify your ID.

Once your payment is approved, your BTC will be transferred to your WALLET (Mycelium).

Now you have to find an exchange to trade on. Most people use Poloniex but I like Bittrex. There are numerous others and they have different altcoins on them. Find one you like and register. Now you'll need to transfer your BTC balance from your WALLET to the exchange.

The exchange you registered with will have an address (API key and secret) for receiving transactions. Find it, and then get into Mycelium and hit send and paste the address key into the text box. Again, with all things BTC related, it's not instant... it may take 30 or so minutes to transfer fully but you should see an indication that it has initiated on the exchange side of things.

Good luck

thirded

forget about it. check back in 2021

Okay, sounds relatively complicated desu.

And so I heard those names now:
>Coinbase
>Mycelium
>Poloniex
>Bittrex
Do they all provide the same service?

And why do I need something to "trade"?

Also, I live in Vienna and there is this store, pic related
This guy
Said something about ATM so mabye I just need a wallet?

>10mb block size
>masternodes

yeah nah fuck this shit.

1. Transfer to Kraken
2. Buy more BTC with your BTC at 3:1 margin

buy drugs

>the bitcoin store, right next to sexworld spartacus

Real classy.

I'm a cuck
Will pay 0.02 btc to whoever is willing to cock\cum tribute my wife's photo. this is for real.
Email me at [email protected]

just emailed you

OP about to be fucked when the BTC chart does a double top, and then drops to 700..........

700 here we come............weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hang on to it until you know have an inkling. It's an investment. Anything else would be daf

Brought 0.1 today. Should have waited for a crash. Going to buy 0.1 each month until I get 1btc. As a comp-eng student I will be eating ramen soups the whole year. I dun goofed in 2013 buying ritalin for 1.3btc from silkroad. Should have stored that cash and have a 900% investment today feels bad man.

o l

how

How exactly will he be fucked if he only bought 19$ worth you autist.

oh SHIT nigga you right he about to lose....5 Dollars!

5 DOLLAS nigga oh SHIT he fucked. we talkin 5 dollars man.

RIP OP F