Am i missing something?? why is nobody saying anything about XMR being low as fuck right now?...

am i missing something?? why is nobody saying anything about XMR being low as fuck right now?? is it a good time to stock up

just holding 10 in case it goes up for some crazy reason.

Because Monero is a legitimate good coin and not a PnD... It doesn't need shilling/plugging... Nobody even really gives Monero negative comments, because its generally understood to be a respectable currency for the future.

so i should buy some or no?

Monero shills are the fucking worst, most arrogant, saltiest faggots in the crypto world.

>pedopennies

Yes, you should.
You can also mine Monero as it's the most profitable coin to mine at the moment. I use two shitty laptops and a phone to do it, and I still rack up $0.10/day. Sure, it's very little, but with deflation it should be worth much more in the future. It's a good way to stock up if you have spare hardware to mine.

Good luck, user!

Yep. My favorite coin after the DAO bailout made ETH compromise its principles.

I swear you could have asked anyone in january 2016 "should we fork if a contract bug gets exploited and lots of people lose money?" And the answer would have been "FUCK NO"

Monero respects your opinions, good day sir.

It moves inverse to BTC. Buy XMR when BTC is high.

buy some, but also expect to feel like it's going nowhere. (until it does.)
so far it's probably the crypto currency closest to being able to be used as money. but that's its problem: being good money isn't a very flashy feature.

if you're holding US dollars issued by united states treasury then you should definitely buy monero

Monero is sitting near it's ATH at 300B marketcap. that's not low.

300M*

it seems to be fairly stable at the moment.... that's not very exciting to talk about, in a world of +100%/24h changes

i mean the price obviously m8

I meant the price is sitting near its ATH. Not the marketcap.

because fluffy pony and his right hand man are both jews

lol

/thread

Nice trips. You realize that using your legitimate opinion defeats the purpose of this meme format?

Monero will overtake DASH in 2017

because monero is a serious coin. it doesnt need shilling. thats why.