day one DLC is okay when tekken does it

fighting games are shit

blazblue

mai

tranny

Put Demitri in Infinite

RUUUUUUUDE

it was never ok no matter who does it

If he doesn't have Midnight Bliss as a level 3, I legitimately don't want him.

More like Kuso Tag Battle

MvCI is fun

Post any length of time of you playing any Arcana Heart title.

>tfw you will get scarjo in a swat suit instead of this
t-thanks disney, i mean capcom

Put zombies in Infinite.

Demitri was a mistake. Might as well put in one of Marvel's vampires so they can try again on making a cool unique guy.

Transgirl*

LGTSS

>NOOOOOOOOO
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>WE CAN'T BEAT KAPPA
>WHY DOES NO-ONE CARE ABOUT X
>STOP LIKING Y
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there. Now no-one has to post this shit

hey lets check in on mvc

steamdb.info/app/493840/graphs/

still 3k in sales. never fucking doubt me again

SHE WILL HAVE AN ALT COSTUME YOU STUPID FUCKING AUTIST STOP POSTING THIS

STOP GETTING YOURSELF ANGRY BY COMPLAINING ABOUT HYPOTHETICALS

>Marvel Zombies
I enjoyed Blackest Night more.

When's DOA6? Tekken sucks, I need a new 3D fighter that's actually fun.

is DOA fightan games?

But wouldn't Midnight Pleasure be his Level 3? Is the one that costs multiple stocks of meter and comes out a lot faster.

no

How did Hsien-Ko even get into Marvel? What a pull.

Who should I play in addition to captain marvel? She's really fun but I have no idea who else to play. I was thinking gamora, but I don't like the gel of it. pls no jedah suggestions.

ultron

Reminder to practice your "neutral" balrog bros.

of course making you pay $5 for the costume people actually care about rather than the movie advertisement was their plan all along

I think Urien isn't for me bros, should I stick to Akuma and Rashid?

is Blade still a marvel property?
now thats a cool vampire.

tfw you have been debating over buying mvci for pc because the whole internet says its dead on steam. I feel like im missing out on fun games because im listening to the internet but don't want to waste money on a game that i wont get much if any matches in a week or two.

>of course making you pay $5 for the costume people actually care about
it comes with the season pass

just like SFV

Yes. Why is this a question?

if it makes you feel any better, its broken kusoge shit so youll probably drop it soon after you waste money on it

twitter.com/Big_Daddy_Zangi/status/910859273277726721

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dunno if they sold him off or anything.
havent really seen any blade shit since the trilogy movies.

in sfv the costumes are really lame story costumes and the good ones are only buyable with real money. but its possible the good ones are in the season pass for mvci. we shall see. i am assuming it will just be some garbage costumes no one likes such as carol's pilot outfit she already has for ps4 pre-orders and the costumes people care about will be for money only.

ICHIBAN

how different is mvci jedah from vsav jedah? can i play him in roughly the same way?

>whole internet says its dead on steam
That's sonyggers plus the vappakids who just want another battleborn to gloat over

PC fighting games are fine depending on where you live as long as they can stay above 500 or so concurrent users, especially since MvCI seems to have very good matchmaking

UMvC3 had alts and some of them were really good

I hope they rehash the good ones and make some new ones of equal quality

what went wrong bros

it's fake news

also, what are friends/your local fgc

The true ugly face of /r/Kappa.

The film rights to Blade reverted back years ago. Just haven't used him yet because reasons.

good thing about the marvel games is that I dont have to pay out the ass for all the DLC because I cant stand most marvel shits.

mobile.twitter.com/alexfan590/status/910710305851928577/video/1

>tfw brainlets unironically trust the pythagorean theorem

Im in the US. The only fighting game i have on PC is tekken 7 and i can find matches whenever i jump on even at like 4am no life hours on the weekend.

well I guess his movie design isnt considered modern enough anymore.

Pretty different, thanks to the games being pretty different.

What the fuck is this guy so mad about?

lmao

How is sunglasses and black leather not modern ?

hand-egg

His waifu got called stinky

Holy shit this guy needs to take his meds.

>these are the same people that call video games dumb

The New York Football Giants accidentally incorporated subway turnstiles at it's offensive line instead of actual players, and they are suffering because of it.

Petra is cute

>he hasn't taken the red pill
yeah, keep believing in """""""""""""""""mathematics"""""""""""""""""""""""" you liberal retard

GG players are the gays of fighting games

They're loud, obnoxious, degenerate, disingenuous, try to convert you, and make you think there's way more of them than there really are

If they ever add Blade to Marvel, it's gonna look like Wesley Snipes with the fuckin sunglasses and leather jacket. That's what people know Blade as.

Because she's cutet DS girl, fuck you

SF players are the gays of fighting games

They're loud, obnoxious, degenerate, disingenuous, try to convert you, and make you think there's way more of them than there really are

2 90s goth.
maybe if he dropped the jacket.

People like to laugh at the PC Xrd steam numbers,
but with Xrd's "dead" playerbase, every single evening/late night, you can find matches in the player lobbies.

Don't listen to people that don't actually play fighting games. MvCI will be much more alive as well, being MvC.

Goobers are the Bloobers of Doobiez

good analogy, even though i like gg myself.

Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash

>This is how capcucks act whenever someone brings up a game that isn't made by crapcum

>THEY WANNA SAY TEKKEN IS A HIGH SKILL GAME
>OOH THE KOREAN BACKDASH
>DA KOREAN BACKDASH
>DUH KUHREAN BADADASH

In all things fair that behavior is common period in these threads

>I'VE BEEN PLAYING FIGHTING GAMES FOR 20 YEARS
>TWENTY YEARS

Someone stream marbles please

>Hairy nipples

gross dude

to be fair this is pretty much right

>black widow is coming to marvel
>will most likely incorporate jill's mvc3 moveset
>tfw can't run jill+nemesis
why god

twitter.com/honzogonzo/status/908418349373075456
>this is okay

the time will come when yall will love goobers.
just wait when dbz releases

I will never like GG. Its fundamental playstyle annoys me.

dbz story mode looks like its going to be shit

I wonder how the Capcom Defense Force will try and excuse this one.

While I appreciate big fat cat tats, I find Hsienko cuter

Why do you hate tekken so much? Did it eat your family?

So what kind of shirt should he wear? A white t-shirt with "Vampire Killer" written on it?

Just get whatever game you want, finding people to play with is trivial these days.

he should go for the timeless classic

wow a glitch in a video game? never seen that before, how dare the devs leave glitches in this video game, that literally NEVER happens. its not like patches can fix it or anything.

t. you

because they needed to rehash chris redfield and frank west to funnel the cash into esports instead

3/10, I feel like you hardly put any effort into it.

Why are you so upset by this game? It's a bug you drongo

He should be a zombie with big smelly breasts

I think he means goobers as in the people who act like they play goober gear

did brick already get mugged?

>>Great rollback netcode, they should definitey implement it to SFV as well, so far I have only been matched with a handful of laggy players and even then it wasn't anything like SFV's teleport fest
That's not netcode, that's matchmaking. Learn the difference.

>retarded

Dear Highwaystar a.k.a /fgg/ CapGodd

How long has this war lasted? I think we are into the 19th month after that fateful day in February of 2016 when Street Fighter V came out. The Kappa army continues to grow... but they can't squash us, they can't end our resistance, old friend.

Did you see that Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite came out? I wish you were here to play it. No matter how many bad reviews that the goobers spam, the general consensus is that Capcom is back. I know you and I both agree that they never left. V was a triumph.

As I sit here in the trenches of /fgg/ with my fellow brother in arms we look to the future. We look to a time when the FGC isn't at war, when we all come together with our brothers over on Kappa. Even they know that their fight is meaningless... especially after EVO. If only you say Tokido win... Fighting games are something... so great.

The time passes by my friend... the days blend into weeks blend into months... maybe this war will never end? Who knows. All I know is I miss you buddy. I still think about how you were destroyed not by Kappa but by the traitors in this thread.

Yours forever, UMA.

P.S. That guy you bodied with your Rashid? He still hasn't came back.

Get a trip.

its a bug that gives a person an easier way to compete if they turn on the feature. its broken and unfair and the fact that you are defending it tells me you are acapcuk

>ESPN
I guess this is fighting games related too now

I was just noticing that many US players are dropping the Razer Panthera for the Qanba Obsidian. Did they release a new firmware for the Obisdian that improves its input delay?

Why do you think anyone would feel a strong need to 'defend' something that's obviously an oversight that's going to be fixed