/bbg/ Bloodborne General

Useless old man edition

Lost on the way to circuit city: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Please report shitposts and don't respond to bait. Please.

Vilecucks deserve to die

Second for loving all you guys

It's bbg, they'll reply to the most obvious of baits.
We're finished.

Responding to bait is bbg culture

I will ask again because no one responded in the previous thread. What is the best origin to start a speed run? I will be doing any% so I will be skipping areas like Cainhurst and Upper Cathedrawl ward

Remove your trip and I'll answer

So do retards who think wheels are bludgeoning weapons.

But they are

I'm making one as well, don't give up. Image the praying hand spelunks.

#
I don't understand the point of stopping at 98 if I'm not going to be doing invading.

What level can I go to to avoid being invade150s. 150 is the popular meta right?

120 is. 150 is only for the tryhardest of the tryhards.

>I don't understand the point of stopping at 98 if I'm not going to be doing invading.
There isn't. No, 120 is the most popular, 150 is a bogeyman meta that doesn't actually exist.

>bloodborne Reddit says 150 is a common meta for players there
>most people on the league directory are 120-200
Hrm

So then 98 is the coward meta for avoiding being invaded by 120s?

Yes

To be real with everyone in this thread if you want good pvp and pve you should stay around level 70 or maybe even lower. 98 and above are for super try hard who grind hours for gems beat the game already and have no reason to summon.

Only type of co op you will get will be for chalice shit that bbg does.

history repeats itself
saved

>left the trip on
>outed himself as a baiting shitposter
fuck off or contribute like a normal person

Name one flaw with my post

>not going for 117 and bullying 98's

I urge you guys to give Ebrietas' phase 2 a listen. You don't really hear it in the fight, but it's majestic.
It always gives this feeling of "You shouldn't have fucked around with my blood, look what's happened."

>away from my ps4 for nearly a month now

I don't care about pvp. I don't play FROM games and treat them like they are fighting games.

I just want to know what level I can go to and still avoid the meta level while exploring dungeons.

I think 70 is too low for co-op as BB gives huge penalties to phantoms health compared to DS3. Well maybe you could do it if you stopped your main damage stat at like 30 or so

Wow this meme made me realise the doll has some weird fingers

Least that had the elevator blocking some shots
Was that chalice filled with ritekeepers with their body guards too?

>away from ps4 until late december
I don't want to go back to uni nooo mommy

Almost as if she was a doll

Just wear health runes user level 70 is perfect for co op and I often use my level 68 without anyone even noticing. Just pump vit to 30 and you are fine. At a certain point when doing FRC everyone dies in like 2 hits anyway and before frc it's not like anything really kills you with one hit at 30 vit.

Also don't bother acting like your better than anyone because you only play PvE and are too scared to walk around with less than 50 vit for even that.

I went into the DLC for the first time recently. I'm hitting a couple of meatwalls, and I'm not sure which one to throw myself against. There's the one with two giant squid-faced dudes, one with a cannon in his axe, and the other with a red-eyed hyper-hunter. Where do I go?

Run past and to the right and light the lattern in the church

What level are you?
Also, run past the squid faggots

You kill them

Except those huge squid faggots that come in pair, one with the cannon and one with the axe, fuck that, just run around them

Nice, thanks.

>he left the fucking trip on
Gg

Just filter, report, and ignore

Speedrunning is a bit too stressy for me lol. I see the counter on my screen and I physically feel ill so I will not be doing this. Instead I think I will try a nohit run. Do hits by random mobs count as well? Or only bosses?

Speedrun killing yourself first, thanks.

Is this guy serious

See
Whether it's retardation or bait, don't encourage it

Anyone up for a spelunk?

O shit I'm late. Doll a cute

For me it's Gehrman's.

>using the meta of /bbg/ is reddit
>going higher and thus getting nearer to reddit's meta isn't

Sure

I can't but please do one and make reports and funposts so I can play vicariously through you

Oh sheit, waddup?

glyph: hbi6jihz
password: asmr
I don't really do layer reports unless something interesting pops up, sorry.

>jihz

>it's gonna be a witch chalice

Just found Laurnece the first cleric. Why is the camera so fucking terrible in this game?

I can only remember 2 bosses in ds3 where the camera was ever an issue but in this game the camera fucks up constantly.

The camera in this game is so unpolished and unrefined

bad game design

SEGALT IS PENIS

>if you visceral the Keeper through the ceiling she automatically dies after a minute

Huh, every day is a school day.

On my way to layer 2.

I don't understand basic enenmy or the firearm.

its canon

You guys understand im like the 3rd person using this name to trigger you right?
It's not even a trip you can easily type it in yourself.

Fucking scammed, that was the smallest layer 2 in history of layer 2's

I don't believe you.

Go back to r*ddit you fag

How about you go fucking eat shit with the rest of the level 98s?

Second phase Celestial Emissary is autistic Nito
Second phase Ludwig is Allant
Ebrietas is Seath but with frenzy instead of curse
Living Failures is the Four Kings but with rain
Gascoigne's 3rd phase is flame lurker
The One Reborn is poopy tower Knight
Micolash is Old Monk but with no PvP and a less shit arena
Witch of Hemwick is alternate fools idol
Cleric Beast is Taurus Demon on speed
Logarias' second phase is Old Hero

Wake up sheeple

>impersonating me
Okay guys seriously this isn't funny

Right in the top hat, Yharnam8. Not cool.

No no, this is a trip. I've been on Veeky Forums for days, this is a tripcode. Can't be copied.

Sorry top hat, did not see the trap.

Fucking nu-males
GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!

I think it's hilarious how asy it is to trigger bbg almost as easy as /eagg/. You should try it just head over there and tell them you study chinese and fuck chinese girls. They will chimp out for over an hour.

if i buy bloodborne in polish lang version can i change it to english?

Pretty sure you can

Just change the console language in eng

Finnish

No worries, I'm all better now.

Yes, except the BB counterparts are actually aggressive and good bosses with diverse movesets when things like Flamelurker could hardly qualify as a miniboss in new gen soulsborne games.

How the fuck am i supposed to fight Laurnece? I literally can't see what he is doing half the damn time. That wouldn't be such a problem if most of bis attacks weren't delayed and intended to roll catch.

But I can't tell when to roll because the camera is always fucking up even with it unlocked.

This is VERY POOR game design.

It's an ironic shitpost

Bloodborne is shit and Miyazaki is a hack

VERY POOR

>le laurence is hard meme
>le bad game design meme

started with bloodborne as my first souls game. beat it, now playing dark souls.

man this game is no fun at all. combat is slow as fuck. weapons are boring. blocking is boring. looks like ass even with dsfix

why do you guys play it?

Bb bosses aren't aggressive. They ALL have jump back attacks.

Hell 1st phase Logarius is just him back dashing away the entire time.

Go to /dsg/ you fag

Embarrassing.

We don't, and because it was fantastic when it came out. Bloodborne is the next step forward from Dark Souls. DeS and DaS was like a breath of fresh air after Skyrim and the industry-wide tendency to handhold

He's not hard. This is my first time fighting him but I LITERALLY can't see what the fuck is going on.
Ds3 is faster than BB and vastly more polished and refined

b8

No u

I was about to say that it's obvious enough to not need to call it out, then I remember where I was

I tried but nobody replied to me

only played until the first boss of DS 1 so far. but I really dont know if I want to continue. Yes its a couple of years old by now, but I dont want to miss the smooth playstyle of bloodborne and its awesome weapons.
In DS I have a simple sword...wow

I really want to play through the older titles but i dont think I can

Thanks for joining me faye and top hat, pretty average dungeon.

>Bb bosses aren't aggressive
Compared to DeS/DaS1/DaS2 they are.

Plenty of bully material though. Thanks for hostig, m8.

I'm going to have to agree with user who why on a rant a few days ago about frenzy being retarded as shit. It's such a garbage mechanic

You know who's REALLY HARD?
The Descendant
HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT HIM?

You should try to get a little further atleast before the das falls apart.

>wow

It's not that hard to get used to, just play it. Or don't.

Then don't use a simple sword, there's plenty of other options. None will be as flexible and varied as BB obviously but there's neat stuff in the DLC too

For all the praising of Lovecraftian elements I see here I also see a lot of shitting on frenzy. You morons. The idea is that your insight is so high it literally drives you crazy. Lovecraft 101

It was pretty trash bad. Especially the last layer where I died twice. Thanks for hosting, Friend.