/MILO/ - MiloCoin General - Refined Investors Enter The Market

/MiloCoin General/ They're coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of MiloCoin, edition

MiloCoin Scholarship news has been posted and wew lad is it epic!

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.50 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Some anons are saying we should bite the bullet and get on Reddit, what say you?

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Best highlight of the previous thread:
TrumpCoin attempts to break bread with MiloCoin, then tries to brigade, but gets BTFO each time

>Comfy related soundtrack
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 20% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on Yobit and NovaExchange for comfy trading.
Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Milo's response is practically a given, how many coins will you have when the price skyrockets because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drLS14dW9ZV2k4TjA
virustotal.com/en/file/f5faf1eff7d3d542d6937a5e0333e62d687c2dede931b10fdeb63ca227ffb493/analysis/1490494356/
novaexchange.com/addnodes/MILO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praise kek

my pet spoder died today Veeky Forums, please help me with funds to give him a proper burial.

Gaycoin
>0.5$

$1.50

If dubs ill spend $400 worth of bitcoin on milo

Wait a moment, i want to buy before you raise the price.

Nah man its like this
Pump my shit up senpai
Shadilay

We going to 1.75 boys check em

dubs do it

has anybody suggested a charity for his fund to be donated to? doesnt he have a scholarship fund or something?

there's no way he's ever gonna publicly accept a ton of money for endorsing a pump 'n' dump cryptocurrency. that reputation would follow him around forever. the "good cause" bullshit excuse, however, is one that nobody can argue with publicly or else automatically look bad.

milocoin by the pajeets that brought you trumpcoin? when are you cucks going to graduate to chinese gold moms?

That's exactly what the devs are going to do. 100000 coins are going to the Privilege scholarship fund

fuck off with your FUD, this is not the same people, the guy behind Trumpcoin even tried to get on their team and was turned down.

How many MILO do you need to stake? And does staking beat or match inflation? Or is it not even close?

Sure we've had first kek price, but we've yet to have second kek price.

So check em for 1.75

wow!

Thank you blessed KEK

Does anyone fall for this shit? Crypto currencies are pyramid schemes

nice pull OP

guess it's set now

Is it just me or does the privilege fund alienate a large portion of non-whites? Hell, im half white and the fund just encourages nonwhites to not buy.

I think you'll somehow live with there being a single scholarship out there for whites with the tens of thousands for non-whites.

I dont give a fuck about that, not American. Just saying, its a completely narrow segment. I want more people encouraged to buy milocoin, not less. I want to make money. That is all.

jesus what a Bern bot

Oh well, it will make headlines

People who support Milo are already a narrow segment, particularly with how the media ran a smear campaign calling him a pedophile. So if your concern is it being a narrow segment I'm not sure why you're interested in Milo coin to begin with, I mean the scholarship just mirrors the one Milo does.

Mac Wallet for those who were waiting for it.
i'm syncing it now to try it out.

MiloCoin-Qt-OSX-v1000.dmg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drLS14dW9ZV2k4TjA

here's what virustotal says
virustotal.com/en/file/f5faf1eff7d3d542d6937a5e0333e62d687c2dede931b10fdeb63ca227ffb493/analysis/1490494356/
SHA256: f5faf1eff7d3d542d6937a5e0333e62d687c2dede931b10fdeb63ca227ffb493
File name: MiloCoin-Qt-OSX-v1000.dmg
Detection ratio: 0 / 55

I think a better idea would be to fund someone who's done something good to decentralize the media or free speech. Or maybe people being grilled by the media unfairly - so its an idea that transcends Milo.

Sounds like a good idea for a new coin.

thanks for the virus total.
Can some mac bros check for any backdoors or anything. Make sure it works?

all that info i just pasted from the bitcointalk thread.

i don't know how to check for anything, i can't yet get it to start syncing.

add these
novaexchange.com/addnodes/MILO/

Do you know how to stake?

leave wallet open and on internet for 12 hours minimum.
have some coins in wallet

am poor
cannot afford
help

M9qDcbwW4kvfHmBk1UuQLmxZGdbMUYNYBf

thanks. added them to the qt.conf and also created Milocoin.conf in the same resources directory. no luck connecting, even after computer restart. still showing 0 active connections.

When will it moon?
My parents need to know a day before they let me buy 20 Milos

it's for big boys only mate. come back when you are in charge of your life.

Another thread, another 69 ?

MFE5PmzKoPGn7ixNyv7qmU9tzADzsWD2TR

>Some anons are saying we should bite the bullet and get on Reddit, what say you?
Do it. We need more publicity and community.

>inb4 leddit cancer
That's why we have a community guy now.

Also, feel free to tip my plebian wallet.
MH4d22nodmBh8yzfweSiS1EKiLaXcCdBhD

are u guys sure it will moon? I mean it's just a milocoin does it really have potential? I mean no one's going to use them?

What is the risk that milocoin will suddenly loose all its value?

How low will it go?

Fud off

Why dont anyone buy more than 10 000 milocoins? That's nothing

lots of people have much much more than 10000.

Can't wait for this to turn into some nice spending money
On that note, could someone bump me up to 3000?
M9QuAZvoWTy8L32yjauHUHka6HSX2DP8NL

Why can't you buy your own?

this is probably a SCAM

Ikr. Why would someone buy a coin that's been going down and down lately. Seems like it's just losing value. Why would Milo do a scam though

Not probably but certainly.

So how does this actually work?
I was mining coins fine before some of my balance was transferred to that stake section.
Now it says my balance for sending is just over 13k

some of your coins are allocated to the staking category, i don't know why but it is the same for all of these wallets. all of your coins are available for the system to move into the staking section but it only takes a portion, maybe based on how many people are on the system and your system weight.
i don't really know how it works, but i do know these coins are returned to the spendable section once you stop staking, i think about half an hour after.

When will this shit moon if ever???
holding 40k getting real tired of this shit

>getting real tired of this shit
it has been around for 2 weeks. this is a several months to 1 year thing for high high prices. you are naive if your think it is a 2 week thing.

Milo has nothing to do with this coin.

welcome to crypto

impatience is the path to the dark side

Has anyone got the Mac wallet synced?
i have added the huge list of nodes to both the qt.conf and created a Milocoin.conf like the windows wallet needed but it still shows 0 Active connections.

i'm stumped as to what to do.

Cheers mate.

There is still over a month and a half of PoW mining to go. I don't expect this thing to moon until June/July at the earliest.

I know you are anxious to get the money you need to start hormone treatments and begin transitioning to a woman, but chill the fuck out faggot.

Report your stacks. 23.7k reporting in.

a few hunner k

Filthy pleb reporting in

M92PDuWihRehQ3a4FgJNxV3AbQhSrkjVZS

Ben Shapiro tier? wtf

you're probably performing the process wrong, very few of us know how to manually add nodes on Mac, pm the guy who submitted the wallet to the ANN, tell him you'll tip for help or some shit

12k ~ben shapiro tier

My goal is to be multiple time daddy tier so I can corner the market like those two brothers with the silver market.
Everyone of you filthy knee peasants will be begging me to sell you some Milocoins, but it'll cost ya

how much do you have right now?

a lot lol

buying 25k a day, every day.
I'm over 150k atm

Don't let your dreams be dreams

Anything higher than Daddy tier is Godfather tier...

very nice. checked

every day closer to end of mining my stack grows stronger
feels good man

I'm a staking noob, can anyone tell me why sometimes it only takes 3h to get a reward and some other times it says 1 day (my weight goes up and down in extreme ways).

Not gonna lie, I know compared to most coins, our ming period is short AF, but I can't wait any longer for it to end lol

How many coins do you have?
How many different transactions do you have?

So many things it could be, most people dont know that every transaction generates a 2 transactions and splits the coins in your wallet. Your wallet will always tell you total balance.

Your stake weight is your chance to sign the next block and get a reward.

The best thing to understand is that over a long enough time line, you will receive an AVERAGE of what you are supposed to get annually.

The system knows. Just stay conneceted

Just over 60k

I have nearly 1500 Milos and 25 transactions to 3 different addresses. You're right, I'll just leave it on and wait.
Damn, nearing the elite boys.

For how long do I have to wait before I receive the milocoins? I made an order some hours ago

Got 98k, feels good man

Whats your buy price?

hopefully Soros isn't mining all the coins :^)

Does anyone have a nice, clean milocoin logo? Might try my hand at some OC later.

0.00000345 bitcoin

Feels good

>111
Kek smiles upon the faithful

DANG, MiloCoin looks like THAT?

try 400

Future chad in 2018 from my private caribbean island reporting in.

damn, looking thick, solid and tight
Milo would be proud of your girth

God damn, pic related boys.

I'm gonna be able to afford at least half a dozen 13 year old Ukrainian girls for my rape dungeon with this tall stack of coins.

Holy shit. What are you pulling in daily for your stake?

yum

200-250 a day my guess

Idk, like 500 or so I think. I've been mining and buying since day 1 so it's hard to keep track when I keep sending fresh coins from Yobit to my wallet.

69% annual interest = 0.189% daily. So if anyone wants to quickly calculate how many coins they should expect to stake everyday, just multiple your coin total by 0.00189.

A quarter way through Big Daddy fuck.

>able to afford at least half a dozen 13 year old Ukrainian girls for my rape dungeon
I can afford only one Ukrainian 13 year qt girl but at least I am rich enough not to take Babushkas and also be poor enough for selfish American girls to pass me up because they cost 2 million.

Will I need to wait until someone actually buys it? Mine was the highest value when I made the order