BIZ YOUTUBE

Shill your youtube channel here. Post a video link and I'll watch it.

I'm trying to start a channel, so tell me about the business end of your channel (marketing, ad revenue, strategy, etc).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNJIn55MeH1Pd-lUQzVGE3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0qXJyZs24
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WDlBx8srNsg
youtube.com/watch?v=bWEDR6mWfGc&list=PLgUxbW28ny8PJI6QHG5Ds85ucqTuoakN9&index=3
youtube.com/channel/UChPVuu5y_TDrDSF7RjYhwZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QaPiOfBBthQ
youtu.be/ie14J9uKQ8I
youtube.com/watch?v=d6ylGT8u3lA
youtube.com/watch?v=ThvA4352MtM
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLPdvxifAI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMaJbeB_1Ww&
youtube.com/channel/UCysSp4qYMmhejzO2tGd5q2g/featured
youtu.be/uEmveOkf5cs
youtube.com/channel/UC983E1b-HPyXhU8GulYA5Lg
youtu.be/nDvicc9DdNw
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have a youtube but all you need to do is have good SEO and enough total channel watchtime and youtube will promote you. Just grind away at making 100 videos and let the passive income roll in.

youtube.com/channel/UCNJIn55MeH1Pd-lUQzVGE3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0qXJyZs24
pls no bully

Same here.

Considering this. Am fun loving drink hick. Have other bros. Sometimes have strangers add my Snapchat. Have like 10 real friends on snapchat but 50 people a day watch my shit. Highly considering fallimg for the youtube meme

post sc

ARE you a philipino with a Nokia for a microphone?

rude

Look, My honest advice? Talk less.

If you can, don't talk at all. Your playthroughs are relatively smooth, you obviously aren't retarded given that you look at the small details etc.

If you can cut away having to talk - Cut it away. Most people just talk shit that isn't the slightest bit amusing.

Https://YouTu.be/WDlBx8srNsg

Sorry bad link m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WDlBx8srNsg

youtube.com/watch?v=bWEDR6mWfGc&list=PLgUxbW28ny8PJI6QHG5Ds85ucqTuoakN9&index=3
read the comments people love me

>Https://YouTu.be/WDlBx8srNsg
"Now Lets get to it" Should've had a transition after that bro - Felt like the pause needed emphasis, maybe have the transition as your own Intro thing.

I'm just watching your video now, You need a clean backdrop. Your content is decent. Common tongue also dictates it's pronounced "Shah-rye-ah". Other than that, your Facial hair honestly makes me feel like I'm watching someone trustworthy. Just keep in mind though that that could then be your Niche or noticeable trait.

Erase the "Cancerous Feminist" rant shill.

It sounds wrong. Everything else is worded relatively professionally.

If you want or need help on the edits and shit man. Holla at me. I'll make a skype and add you just to talk shit and help if you're keen.

move you tablet up so you arent looking down all the time. btw youre never gonna be tomi lahren. shave. you look like a token minority that conservative use as a source

Right. I get that I might've offended you somehow, But that's obviously perspective.

Your gameplay is smooth, It isn't lacklustre in the sense of most people that do "Playthroughs" Literally are some of the shittest fucking gamers I've ever seen.

Work on your strengths - Your gameplay is smooth, incoorporate that into a more.... Game orientated cinematic approach.

im just fucking with you dude, this is my classm8s yt. i like to shit post it

Pass on the information then you fucking useless sack, if you're his classmate just tell him His voice is fucked and his gameplay isn't half bad.

Otherwise you're just a bully and a gay cunt for hating on someone that's putting themselves out there.

not mine but I don't want to see it fizzle out

youtube.com/channel/UChPVuu5y_TDrDSF7RjYhwZQ

He does requests; what should I request this guy that will help his channel?

You're not thinking outside the box.

Seems to me like this cunt has an original idea. I can definitely get behind this shit.

Suggestions could include shit that he can blend.

Hommus, avocado, lemon juice, fuck - Water and cardboard.

I really appreciate the constructive criticism I've been trying really hard to get my friend to do some video editing for me but he doesn't have much time until he's done with college. I'd love it if you could do give some tips on editing since that's my biggest obstacle

he did something with avocado youtube.com/watch?v=QaPiOfBBthQ

Suggest the good old, Bicarbonate soda and Vinegar thing.

Not a YouTube, but here is my silly little blog:

sidesinspace.com

>sidesinspace.com
I clicked on an ad for you, fucko.

thanks man. I'm up to $4 a month now.

Sorry i dont want doxxed man.

Can you give me some basic video editing tips. If I know where to start maybe I can figure it out. I just got Adobe after effects, is it the best for video editing?

Just did it for lols a couple of years ago with some buddies.

Pls no bully.

youtu.be/ie14J9uKQ8I

looks like a new vid just came out today
youtube.com/watch?v=d6ylGT8u3lA

idk how to edit, but fix the tablet so you can't see it's reflection on your eyes and everything about the video will seem more professional

You're a faggot, clicked like 4 ads tho

Literally just started a gaming youtube channel today. I'm uploading a few more videos as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThvA4352MtM

youtube.com/watch?v=GpLPdvxifAI

i have over 1k subs ill shill ur channel if u pay me some eth

0xDd443088B24DF380094afC8808326023Be88E6bb

awww.

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=mMaJbeB_1Ww&

Made a shitty meme channel

Stopped making vids because work picked up. Waiting for 20 videos to do some advertising to pick up more views from the retards across the world who can sit there and stupify themselves while i get paid.

youtube.com/channel/UCysSp4qYMmhejzO2tGd5q2g/featured

>Otherwise you're just a bully and a gay cunt for hating on someone that's putting themselves out there.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

No bully pls

youtu.be/uEmveOkf5cs

Nice, next time use bigger ships and a CGI Godzilla
Also get an HD color camera

You are making 4 bucks a month with that shit? Nice

youtube.com/channel/UC983E1b-HPyXhU8GulYA5Lg

How the fuck can I improve? All i earned is 0.03$

I find those videos pretty funny and all but why can't they get popular?

i think the style of the page is absolute shit. and the infinite scroll takes away your ads and can lag the page (more siteloads, more ads that load)

put a modern theme and make it so you have to click page 2 after 4 or 5 posts

Yes I know it's shit.

It's not supposed to infinite scroll....

>Let's Play videos
>2017

>see this guy shilling on Veeky Forums for over a month now
>1 subscriber

No bully thank you

youtu.be/nDvicc9DdNw

You gonna set all your YouTube vids to private as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

He can edit his yt videos to remove identifying info

My gf is an asian with anxeity issues and can draw well. I want her to makes animation videos about being antisocial appealing to young girls about to date and shit. She doesnt want to do it. Look on youtube those videos get 4 mil views easily.

Haha "good speller"

I like the look of it, those banners are a pain because you only have 1 pic for TVs browsers and mobile

yep, clearly other people are the retards

>1 sub

P.S. Reported for misleading thumbnails

started a week ago and have over 3 thousand views. is that good?

Very. How many subs?

youtube banned me and deleted all my accounts. this is for real. also told me that I will never be able to create any youtube account. I didn't do anything wrong however. I just don't understand.

kek. Did you make the video or just upload it?

heres my channel.
it is benchmark to all the latest game with GTX 970 and i5 4690