Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Friday, Queen of the Shills Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM )embed(

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.4.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921508

>3.4.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923226

>Current Giveaway
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=929860

>Current Battleworld Schedule
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=925613

>FRIDAY
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=930409

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUl72PmeEM
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w
youtube.com/watch?v=vSdgL1TBTdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than K-pop at least.

What is that Keke doing in the background?

Remember Cal? This is him now. Feel old yet?

nth for best boy

post t2 roster

Swapped some cards around.

Actually, should I swap this card on the right in or combine it some more? It is zombies so I could get another to work on I suppose.

>have THREE (3) critical damage/5 seconds invul
on who do I use these bad boys?

Kingpin, Gamora, and Hulking.

Nice job on making your stats shit.

Wow, I'm slow. Didn't realize I didn't attach it.

>reduced CD
>reduced Physical attack
>reduced dodge

All for more ignore defense. Lmao

its rafa 2.0

>energy attack
>all attack
>Still think he should combine more

When will the madness end

Too many meta characters. T2 Bullseye or Absorbing Man to redeem yourself.

>native t2
>sharon, warwolf and coulson
who else is meta?

Paywalls, Hobo-Spider, Wasp, Destroyer, Broot, YJ.

I really really really like spiderman, baby groot and yellowjacket tho.
2bh kinda honest I give 0 shit about pvp these days, timeline is just a chore not sure how do people play that shit on manual

>still no qt A.I.-fu
end me

>I really really really like yellowjacket

he was the only good thing in ant-man, I thought he was super cool there.
Literally a better lex luthor than lex luthor.
I unironically like the yellow ranger uniform too

tfw 2 smart 4 uniforms

They like them just as God made them.

>used to make decent gameplay videos
>now became cynicalex 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=mKUl72PmeEM

Still I don't see how you can like him this much. It's a pretty plain and simple MCU's villain-for-one-movie character. Either you're too easily impressed or just afraid to admit that you got him because he's a meme.

>that guy that opens rifts but never runs them
what is his fucking problem?

He has SL, Karnak, Clea and Daimon at T2.

Saving energy for whale rifts. Some just open it out of habit or not wasting the daily rift. Fuck I wouldn't run my own rifts as self-depreciating as it is.

Can someone explain why the fuck my Iron Fist is so shitty? Does he need to be at tier 2 or something? How do you use this guy? I get less damage with this guy than I do with my kraven and he is ass

In his defense, I started working on vulture immediately and I even bought his uniform only because I enjoyed Spider-Man homecoming.

Real talk, I know Yellowjacket was Pym but who the fuck is Darren Cross? Is he a character they invented for the movie since they blew Pym's entire rogue gallery on AoU?

You're talkin bout powercreeped doubly over combat-meme. Majority of your damage comes from the spinny dragon thing

Save him for a boss floor or an easier enemy with dps-checks. He does damage well but just can't handle a lot of the weird SL gimmicks

nothing wrong with liking pew pew

3 > 2 > 1 > 4 > 5, if damage proc go straight into 4. Make sure you're in their face.

Is this the perfect Jean counter obelisk for SW?

No, he was a character in the comics beforehand, but he wasn't a super villain.

>No restriction timeline

Oh, my favorite.

Oh fucking joy a week of roll till no jean

Official name change when?

>mfw have Jean so free wins
Feels good.

>tfw wave floors now
WEW
E
W

ez mode?

Like good ol original wave mode, not having to deal with endless goons and bosses actually being killable.

what happened to the wiki?
even though it was lacking a lot of things I still used it sometimes to see team bonuses since I don't really like the in game's UI.

Must mean Apocalypse is closer than we think

What obelisk for Kraven and Wishbone?

how much does it take phoson to clear all 30 floors?

kya

oh boy my ban is up!!!!!

is hydra cap a hero? or villan?

27 min

>still no AI-fu
reeeeeee

Guys it´s i´m also groot iso for sandman good? or i go damage?

what kind of shit does /mffg/ listen when playing/farming on this korean skinner box?
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w

source

Only the best
youtube.com/watch?v=vSdgL1TBTdY

arechallenges broken or something? did two WBIs and didn't get the reward

when in doubt, restart the game and try again

I don't ever have the game open long enough to warrant listening to music

Brand New and the Ass Ponys

Cow Girl's Breast Massage

i usually watch something or play ps4 while i farm everything, anything i actually play i'll watch something or listen to to whatever im currently into while i play, though sometimes i'm also on the toilet, so nothing.

wait... so there´s no more hot time? the boost system is awful i want energy comsumption decreased for more than 1 minutes when i use clear tickets

He was the villain from Scott Lang's origin story, To Kill an Ant-man, which the movies was an extremely loose adaptation of. The difference is that in the comics, he turned himself into a big pink hulk for their climactic fight rather than donned the yellow-jacket suit.

I didn't even know there was a wiki.

Hero, for whatever reason.

Damage. Sandman has CC for days, along with healing from his sand globs and physical damage immunity. If you're getting hit enough to need IAAG then you're doing something wrong.

Yep. Hot Time is gone.

>argentinian
>bm at the end
every
single
time

What's that mean?

Argies and frenchies are the worst people on every game, I checked out the chat and there was a discussion with them, of course the argie had to shit on everyone else when the chat went quiet.
Forgot to screencap it.

The only spics i meet in this game are mexishits they are literally the worse!, speaking spanglish and only talking shit about who is the most annoying motherfucker in the chat.
thank god you can change chats i don´t want to read if pablo eat his third burrito

>mfw Quicksilver completely and utterly DESTROYS any kind of logan's used goods with extreme ease
Fucking based.

Inixis is a spic

he needs to go back

I'm usualy on a korean chat, so much better.
wanda fags will never understand this feel

Jokes on you because I also have Scarlet Waifu to boost her more competent brother.

I've also killed some Jeans with her, but watching Pietro dick Jean around is much more satisfying.

Use MarvelFutureFight dot info instead

You have SW maxed? Proof and thoughts pls

Usually Spotify, sometimes a podcast or a youtube series.

I testing out Mysterio on early Wave floors and he's working well enough except that his 5 skill sometimes just stops working for no reason. I'm not any other buttons. Since that's a huge chunk of my AoE its making me fail the stage.

I gave Kraven Hp/140 dmg proc/web resist(for lore reasons)

It's pretty based. Both need damage procs with whatever else you wanna give them.

Damage proc or its shit

This happened to me with Elsa today. For some reason I couldn't use her 5 skill at random times. I'm not sure why, it was against Squirrel Girl.

Also Ronan was suddenly mind damage immune so I had to abandon that stage.

>Face a web immune Whor in TL
>Doesn't stop her dying from car and debris swings

>lethalautism33 has opened a dimension rift!
>check Dimension Rift
>nothing
What the fuck is

Are the guides still up to date with picking Sharon and Loki as my first characters?

Yes, Sharon is still the best choice for new players to progress "quickly" and Loki is still a decent choice, the pastebin in the OP has good alternatives if you don't want to pick him.

>Loki is still a decent choice

Not really no.

I would recommend Mantis over Loki for another Jack of All Trades.

And if you really want a Universal, I'd go with Hellstorm.

Starting early with the meta slaving? Have fun, I guess.

Anyone else not received boxes for the past 12 hours?

Also how do I activate this AI thing? Is it a toggle somewhere?

>meta slaving

Making sure you don't spend months flailing around with stupidly weak characters is not meta slaving.

>Also how do I activate this AI thing? Is it a toggle somewhere?

You want that?

My first T2 was fucking Ultron and I had a decent roster a few months in.

>just realized that the Doctor Strange EQ will easily take 3+ months of doing until you get the maxed character if you're not shelling out $$$
What's even the point? He's going to get phased out by the time you even get him. Why waste energy on this?

>tfw selling every 1*-3* card
can't be mad about shitty card RNG if you don't make new cards

>Strange
>phased out
senpai

Because you get access to 7 farmable characters total, little bits of custom gear and isos, and the fact that Strange has yet to become obsolete almost a year from coming out, sure maybe power creeped slightly, but he still has plenty of uses.