/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

If you actually want to make money ignore CryptoFags and learn about dropshipping.

Basic Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
The "I still dont understand because im retarded guide":
shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

Other urls found in this thread:

t.Me/kneepads
discord.gg/XAcMbRf
discord.gg/aWxCKqa
koalshop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also please don't try to defend your 20 cent earnings cryptofags

What kind of credit card should I get for dropshipping from aliexpress?

I'm in no rush since I might first have to get a secured credit card because I have no credit score.

How do I find a good niche?

And doesn't shipping take a looong time from china? How can I prevent pissed off customers?

Also, how do you dropship from the USA or find people willing to do it? Ideally, I would want to start with aliexpress, but then eventually move on to small time companies in my niche that would be willing to ship their goods that I would list on my shopify.

>Easy money if you aren’t retarded

FUCK.

Seriously though, this is pretty interesting. You have to order the stuff from aliexpress for your customers, right?

Honestly I wouldnt give a credit card to those chinks, get a debit card on the same bank as your main card and then just transfer across when needed

scroll through facebook until you see an ad for something that looks like dropshipped crap, then replicate it. Some AliExpress shops actually have warehouses in other countries as well.

Put on your least autistic voice and call up suppliers/manufacturers. I don't have much experience with this sadly sorry

Yeah, there's an app for shopify that does it for you pretty much (oberlo), thats covered in the guide.

How much money have you been hauling in weekly on average?

Not OP but I average around $120 usd a week

The first month or two was about $50/wk, now im sitting around 2 to 3 hundred

i currently live in a shitty country, and really want to get into this shit
aliexpress orders take about 1-2 months to arrive, isn't there some kind of other site that is dropship-able?
i don't think anyone will wait 1-2 months for this crap

Just curious how you handle liablity? Say you dropship something and someone accidentally kills themselves with it and their family tries to sue you?

find a supplier in your country or write some bullshit about how theres a delay due to high demand

sneak some bullshit in your ToS

10.4k a year

nice

hey do yall have a discord?

when do i pumpndump the scamcoin

Join our telegram chat
t.Me/kneepads

discord.gg/XAcMbRf

NOW VOX COIN SHIP IS FUELLING READY FOR TAKE OF NOW POST PIC OF YOUR CENSORED DICK YOU FAGIF

But....

>muh eth.

Seriously wish theyd die sometimes

>not investing in crypto AND Dropshipping

sorry neet you're never gonna make it

where do run your ads?
do you sell in your home country?
average shipping is like 30 days, are you straight w/ your customers or do you bullshit around?
how many shops you have?
when did you start?
what's your marketing budget?

i have all things lined up but i don't have much money for ads, iam kinda nervous about having money coming in w/ having some back-up cash if things go wrong

About the same questions as this guy.
Also, what do you considerate a good niche?
How long till you find it good or not?
Any clue on how to find o to choose a niche
Thx user

Tfw i already have the shopify opened, oberlo, the niche, but have to create a society so the government can tax me and open a society bank account, or i wont be able to accept credit card.

Is this normal?
I assumed there would be a solution to accept credit card without doing all that shit.

The only problem i see with this is if you have to purchase in bulk from the suppliers how are you gauranteed anyone will buy your shit?

If they dont your stuck holding a bunch of shit you cant sell.

>Also, what do you considerate a good niche?
try terapeak.com ebay data research, also has a free trial

Pls respond

>ref=squrr
Nice try shopify shill.

no the way i think it works is that you only order when the customers need it

Only problem is places like aliexpress seem to only sell in bulk. This would mean the items have to be shipped to you and stored by you.

Glad to see these threads again. FUCK YOU CRYPTO FAGS. Also, here's the discord:
discord.gg/aWxCKqa
discord.gg/aWxCKqa
discord.gg/aWxCKqa

What country are you in? I've never heard of a society in burgerland

How the fuck do you get traffic and sales??

I can't seem to get above 25 visitors/day from FB ads and I've only had a couple of sales.

Help!

have you tried instagram or twitter?

kek

I run ads on facebook and instagram. I sell worldwide, and I make up some shit about high demand to explain shipping. I have 1 shop that I started a few months ago, with $300/month as a marketing budget.

i sale information with billing address included¨!!

i run a dropshipping site here:

Naturalcoffeetea.com

im not banking but im in the green ask me anything

how much do you spend on advertising?
Where is the supplier?
How long does it take to get to the buyer?

$5-$10/day
Aliexpress for Tea - ebay for coffee
coffee under 1 week, tea products 1-3 weeks, usually pay the extra dolalr to speed it up with ali if its clsoe to 3 weeks or more

nice affiliate links in your shitty basic guide

Looks great Brahim!
What is your monthly revenue?

>$5-$10/day
this is what i don't get why so little on ads? won't more spending make you more dosh?

Is working with adsense better than social media?

not for impulsive purchases which is 99% dropshipping

Do you like turnkey over shopify better? What made you choose that?

How much money have you been making weekly on average?

Instagram shoutouts,

I manage to get it for free from subamerican ppl (Im from spain) :'-)

>I sell worldwide

How do you handle different currencies?

Never done any Affiliate Marketing or Dropshipping so total n00b but how do you guys decide what platforms to place your advertisements? Like once you've worked out your product where do you do your shilling and how do you decide which ones are gonna drive best traffic to your store?

Also any tips for cutting through the gawkers and generating leads to people who will actually buy?

Also, have any of you guys, say, ordered a bunch of product. Run a store, it not worked out. Change strategy like revamp your store or change marketing positioning and manage to sell the same order?

So a trading company? Wooow... that's original.

I'm setting up a store in switzerland atm I was thinking of buying selected stuff (around 15 products) from aliexpress bymyself and store it in my basement .. make some product review by myself and sell it as "tested and usefull" also my buyers do profit from 1-3 days local delivery .. I've around $1k to spend which I already started to invest in a sick domainname / hosting service / woocommerce and flatsome design rest should be for advertising and buying my stock.

Now my question is, can I enlarge my shop woocommerce shop by this dropshipping method you mentioned? and if I see a product is going well I could add it to my "buy to local stock" for being able to deliver within 3 days..

what do you think? any further advices?

thanks a lot Veeky Forums

Lol i wouldnt even get out of bed for 10 dollars a day.

Dude, I followed the instructions step by step and still not sold 1 $, I live in a Caribbean island and I do not think I get many sales here, any recommendations?

help plz

this is my page : koalshop.com/

First and foremost, your store sucks. You didn't fix AliExpress' shitty product names and spelling mistakes, you have no niche (meaning you're trying to sell all types of things [meaning you can't pinpoint an audience to advertise to {if you did advertise at all}]), and finally,

>this shit

Well delete that you pointed out, but I thought that if I had a definite niche that was clothing in general, what will eliminate will be the electronic products

I put ads on fb but they do not seem to be very effective

Why would you want to handle the merchandise?

- I have enough space for the stock
also some spare money for investing
- I can provide my clients 1-2 days delivery instead of 3 weeks which I see as a USP
- I can check product before shipping if they are damaged
- Good packing, including a delivery note
- easy returnshipment for my customers

Those swiss people don't give you a cent if you dont provide trustful high quality service -.- also you lose your customer pretty fast if someone gets shit or isn't threated well

hi, iam want to start selling, what adress should i add to my website, my own or some random chinese?

also how do you handle invoices from ali stores, how do you stay under the customs radar, what do you tell the seller?

I just studied marketing and recently started DS, can't help you with this type of questions...

so marketing .. can you help with advertising? Where would you invest when you open a new store with only selected stuff .. I'm going to sell around 15 products stuff like mobile jogging band, cable drops, zipper fix, drybag and so on ..

Let's say I could undercut Amazon by 10% on anything before shipping and still be in the green, how profitable could I be?

10% more than amazon after investing a bunch of millions in advertising

Thanks for the help buddy, didn't know about oberlo